Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

I'm Just Skinny Not Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Just Skinny Not Broke (628 Views)

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Just Skinny Not Broke by sEGXY2(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tunde sat down in the armrest chair staring at the mirror the umpteenth time. Each glance at the mirror upsurged his adrenaline, his dreaded suspicion was coming to actuality, his weight gain journey was going in reversal. Describing his physical appearance sounds like describing a HIV patient, His jaws were devoid of any fat, bony arms and extremely skinny chest with his ribs as visible as Nike's logo. Iya sikirat jeers wouldn't stop anytime soon he thought to himself.

Despite being a doctor, he'd conducted a research on the best weight gain method. The effort he expended into conducting those research maybe if he directed them into his academics he'd have graduated with a better grade point.

"Doctor dey chop amala and ewedu no be all this yeye oyinbo food wey no good" iya basirat, his nosy maid told him one night upon sighting him consuming smoothie for dinner. He'd started eating local high calorie diet he wouldn't really try to eat on a very good day. He came back to Nigeria just 2 years ago after living in the boroughs of New York City . Local Meals like Amala used to irk him but in his journey to add some flesh to his already amassed bones, he decided to try them and surprisingly he fell effortlessly in love with them, now he couldn't go two days without eating Amala and ewedu yet here he was looking like a malnourished internally displaced person . The gym became his second home, he'd spend hours lifting weights. Within a month he'd become a senior member at the gym.

He looked into the mirror once more and decided to give up to fate as this one was actually beyond him. He no longer needs to do all that stuff anymore, he needs to pray about it afterall he is in Africa where prayer solves everything even bad governance.

The travails of Tunde is something many skinny people go through in the society today.Many people just look at your skinny physical appearance and automatically assume you're broke/hungry and yet to "see money".Please let that assumption end with Jan 2018.

Next time you see a skinny person don't insert your filthy N1000 in his palms thinking he's hungry, ask him to kneel down and pray for him.

Written by Ologun Segun Emmanuel
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1427351074054650&id=100003393147169&refid=7&__tn__=%2As-R
Re: I'm Just Skinny Not Broke by JULIE1925(f): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
cool

#SkinnyIsNotSexy
#ILoveChunkyMen wink
#MeatyIsTasty grin
Re: I'm Just Skinny Not Broke by sEGXY2(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44 what y'all say?
Re: I'm Just Skinny Not Broke by KingKush01(m): 2:11am On Feb 06, 2018
Nicely written. I thought I was the only one with this probz

(1) (Reply)

Many Of Our Prayer Points Are Caused By Infrastructural Inefficiencies - Lady / Pregnant Or Menstrual Disorder? / Am Now A Single Father Need A Woman Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.