Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (98564 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by folarinabatan(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2006
I think in naija if a girl likes u she want to be with everytime and want to knw how youre doin every single day.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by folarinabatan(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2006
I think in naija if a girl likes u she want to be with everytime and want to knw how youre doin every single day.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by donpaulo(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2006
you guys are very funny

wink
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by donpaulo(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2006
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW DO I READ THE OTHER 15000 VIEWS?

MR.SEUN(NAIRALAND OGA), COULD YOU BE OF ASSISTANCE?

THANK YOU
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by rawlings(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2006
Well i think some people take some signs wrongly.a girl may be nice to you and u think she is in love with you.But u will certainly know bkos she must certainly hook up around you.Will she be angry if you dont call her for 2days?there is a point there.So lets be wise in knowing.I have had some girls asking me out for a relationship.I have had some i approach myself and they made some confessions that it has been long they are waiting for me to say "hi", So lets not dig it that everygirl that act nice to you is in love.May God help us.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by marlet01(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2006
if a girl really likes you some of them could openly display it to you for you to know, while some would just keep hiding their feeling within themselves and that is bad so if you really like someone try and let the person know how you feel normally it does not have to be a guy always reading the newspaper for the girl, the girl should also try and read some pages of the newspaper too. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin lol
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by kelchizer(m): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2006
seun the fact that the girl always wants to touch you can hardly be used to determine if the girl likes you, i will rather take that as a trial and error method of determining if a girl likes you
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by diakem: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2006
Ask the babe to sleep over. or make her do something very stupid. if she likes u that bad, u'll be reall suprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i.e Bark liuke a Dog
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by abeyi(m): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2006
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by juogar(f): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2006
[color=#770077]d way doing of a lady will show if she really love u or not,if u are rich u cant retend as if there is no money with u again and u will see are reaction at that moment or the courage she will give u :
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by medex(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2006
Hmm,when a girl u hardly know starts to pick up quarrels with you,she's probably ringing the alarm saying "notice me,you nitwit".then u know she's tripping.But then a girl who's already your friend? She'll do all what Seun says and more.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by marlet01(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2006
girls are on and off so it is hard to tell if a girl likes you.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by kejismith(f): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2006
it may not neccessarily be that she likes you when she touches you cos as an artist, i touch a lot of guys and that does not mean i like them in that way undecided, i just like them for who they are. for me i believe u should just ask and save urself the trouble of not knowing shocked and it is not all girls that nag when they like you, but most do sha wink
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by chizzy687(f): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2006
If she dey call U every time, No dey stay one dey witout to follow U talk

Simple
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by abbey02(f): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2006
anyhow
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by dotmon(m): 12:14am On Nov 06, 2006
If a grl likes u try ignoring her for once wit either a guy or a grl, and u'll recieve much more trouble than u expected.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by dotmon(m): 12:38am On Nov 06, 2006
PLEASE STOP ANSWERING! YOU GUYS ARE ONLY CONFUSING YOURSELVES. YOU ALL HAVE DIFFERENT GIRLS AT HAND. DONT SAY because YOUR GIRL IS NOT TOUCHING YOU ALL THE TIME MEANS SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by dotmon(m): 12:45am On Nov 06, 2006
all i know is that girls really care when they like you. they'll treat u like a baby. cry cry
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by dotmon(m): 12:54am On Nov 06, 2006
Too many answers!!!!!!!!! non of them is right or wrong. ONLY GOD CAN HELP WE GUYS.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by dotmon(m): 1:17am On Nov 06, 2006
tah 4 all dem grls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2006
If you think you can tell other girls from yours then you are just up for making beautiful errors and mistakes, the fact that your girl acts strange or great does not insinuate all girls to be allergic to such,
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by BenWood(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2006
To me, i'll tell u the truth, take it or leave it, let me ask u, why do u really think devil used eve to convince Adam to eat the forbiden fruit?, and have u asked ur self what God put in this ladies that any time guys sees them they feel like having sex with them or falls for them?.

I bet with u that u can never tell if a girl likes u or not, because they pretends, how? thank you, a lady that shows love to u all the time, accepts what ever u say, beliefs what ever u say u final, such lady does not like u.

Don't be surprise that a lady that shows much love to u yesterday can turn to take u like a shit tomorrow, to me i'll say ladies are camaleons, today this and tomorrow that.

my guys shine ur eyes.  shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cool cool
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by flowman47(m): 2:45am On Nov 12, 2006
You can tell if a girl likes u by the way she behaves around u, the way she calls ur name, how many times she calls ur mobile, and how often she asks u what u feel for her. Girls fall quickly when u treat them good. An old man once told me "Son, always be careful the way u treat ur woman" and today i finally understand that line pretty well. Peace D_ReaL_PuNiShEr is out . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by authur(m): 3:01am On Nov 12, 2006
could someone please help me reach out to Kemi Abiiba. she's too much.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 12:19am On Nov 13, 2006
U dey fear? grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by authur(m): 6:21am On Nov 13, 2006
come moses!
wetin be ur own na.
na wa oh.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by habumaks(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2006
IF SHE REALLY LOVES YOU
How are you going to know, I as a person I do believe in research and findings of facts.

If you wish to know if your girl loves you or not you better go on a trick research. by giving her

some love exams to perform for you and if she is able to pass those exams, that may show

that she really cares about you.

And how would you go about these love exams. First by asking her series of questions and

one of it happens to be, How would she feel if she finds out that you have AIDS? will she still

love you, then you will inturn hear from her.

Then you also asked her of some things that may leads or get on her nerve, then inturn wait

for the reply.

Last but not the least you just tell her that you never wish to see her again, and if she

demand for the reason just tell her you never wish to see her again.

If she comes begging you have to realised that she really love you and she is ready to spent

the rest of her life with you.

I think that is how to know if your girl really love you

Mr. Terdoo.
There's a BIG difference between Love and Like i hope u knw that. The topic says LIKE not Love. By the time you decide to ask those ur questions to a girl that "feels" she likes you, believe it or not you are MAKING A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SLIP AWAY 'cos she will not only run away, she will start spreading that u might be HIV positive or some STD carrier. Because there isn't any source more reliable than yourself.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by choco4life(m): 2:19am On Nov 19, 2006
she wud wanna be with u always
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by anon101(f): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2006
i know i like a guy when after he uses the loo and stains it i dont complain i just clean it up.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by jimaj4life(m): 3:16am On Nov 23, 2006
if a gurl likes you,she will always wanna talk to u,she will keep gazing at you and smtimes ur eyes comes in contact,she is always giving u a flirtery kinda smile,thats all i feel sha, but expect me to tell you i knew my gurl friend loves me
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2006
*humming* [s][size=5pt]Love is blind - it will take over your mind - Love is blind[/size][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.