Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,207 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG (8575 Views)

Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare / NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau / NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Lautechgossip(m): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
AS Northern part of Nigeria continues to grapple with insecurity, Director-General,DG, of the National Youths Service Corps, NYSC, Brigadier-General Suleiman Kazaure has assured that no corps member will be posted to troubled areas.

NYSC Members This came as the DG urged the corps members to respect the culture and tradition of the communities they were posted to.

He equally advised the corps members to pay attention to the Service’s Skills Acquisition Entrepreneurship Development, SAED programme to gain additional skills that could help them after service, instead of hoping on non-available white collar jobs.

While addressing corps members at the combined orientation course for 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II from Plateau, Gombe and Nasarawa states, at the NYSC permanent orientation camp, Mangu, Plateau State, the DG said: “As you are posted to your place of primary assignments, respect the culture and tradition of your host communities and abide by them, avoid indecent dressing, unnecessary travelling, be security conscious and move in twos and threes.

“Wherever you find yourself be good ambassadors of your family. This scheme is all about unity and national integration, be patriotic and contribute positively to building the society.  White collar jobs are not available, use the opportunity of the SAED programme to learn skills, create jobs and build wealth to improve the country’s economy. 

More than 300 corps members have benefited from loans to start their businesses as CBN, Heritage bank and Bank of Industry are assisting us  to get the start up loans.”

http://fabinfos.com/corps-members-will-not-posted-troubled-areas-nysc-dg/

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by free2ryhme: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lautechgossip:
AS Northern part of Nigeria continues to grapple with insecurity, Director-General,DG, of the National Youths Service Corps, NYSC, Brigadier-General Suleiman Kazaure has assured that no corps member will be posted to troubled areas.

NYSC Members This came as the DG urged the corps members to respect the culture and tradition of the communities they were posted to.

He equally advised the corps members to pay attention to the Service’s Skills Acquisition Entrepreneurship Development, SAED programme to gain additional skills that could help them after service, instead of hoping on non-available white collar jobs.

While addressing corps members at the combined orientation course for 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II from Plateau, Gombe and Nasarawa states, at the NYSC permanent orientation camp, Mangu, Plateau State, the DG said: “As you are posted to your place of primary assignments, respect the culture and tradition of your host communities and abide by them, avoid indecent dressing, unnecessary travelling, be security conscious and move in twos and threes.

“Wherever you find yourself be good ambassadors of your family. This scheme is all about unity and national integration, be patriotic and contribute positively to building the society.  White collar jobs are not available, use the opportunity of the SAED programme to learn skills, create jobs and build wealth to improve the country’s economy. 

More than 300 corps members have benefited from loans to start their businesses as CBN, Heritage bank and Bank of Industry are assisting us  to get the start up loans.”

Lalasticlala Mynd44

How many advise have they given to the almajiris and almajirias in the outdated north

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by delishpot: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Good. Because even the ones that died in Bubus name, he never came out to speak against the actions of his foot soldiers. Afterall they did it in his name.

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
the welfare of corps member should be taken care of, in fact, be the utmost priority.
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by fakuta(f): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
True Purpose of life is to generate more love, peace and harmony in the world.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
GOOD DEVELOPMENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by directonpc(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
okkk - hope them no go flag my Benue as troubled area.
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by CR77(f): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hope so
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
Now the DG is talking..

1 Like

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by CR77(f): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
Meaning
modelmike7:
GOOD DEVELOPMENT
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by rawtouch: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
sad
before nko so you would have sent peoples children to trouble spots..

1 Like

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by maxiuc(m): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin

grin

Any hope for open University of Nigeria students

Hehehehe

Sam Dem sey una no go serve
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by free2ryhme: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lautechgossip:

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
CR77:
Meaning
Meaning Thumbs up to the DG for using his brain!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by ultron12345: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
they should also increase the salary of corper medical doctors, dey can't b earning peanut after d stress of 6 yrs in school........ even if it means reducing or stopping salaries of other corpers.
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by GIDIBANKZ(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by oshe11: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
Useless scheme with the sole aim of Using Southerners to WORK FOR NORTHERNERS....

ALMOST EVERY NORTHERNERS REDEPLOY IF THEM USE MISTAKE POST THEM OUTSIDE THEIR REGION

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by gmoney12: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
mtshewe
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by oshe11: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
ultron12345:
they should also increase the salary of corper medical doctors, dey can't b earning peanut after d stress of 6 yrs in school........ even if it means reducing or stopping salaries of other corpers.
Mumu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
This people should better post me to Lagos next year.
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Liscolite1: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ejebi angry
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by congo4ka: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chikita66:
This people should better post me to Lagos next year.
Just checked your DP now kiss
Be careful of Lagos boys, na like this dem go chop you grin before you finish service dem go don service your engine roughly wink

4 Likes

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by yhormite: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
ultron12345:
A condom would have prevent this guy from giving this stupid comment
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Megatrix: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Thank God say una use una head this time
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
congo4ka:

Just checked your DP now kiss
Be careful of Lagos boys, na like this dem go chop you grin before you finish service dem go don service your engine roughly wink
I will cross that bridge when I get there, Na Next year March by the grace of God. That's if my school will bring out my name fast, but am hopeful cos I don't have any school problem/carryover that will stop me from going.
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by myettiallah: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chikita66:
I will cross that bridge when I get there, Na Next year March by the grace of God. That's if my school will bring out my name fast, but am hopeful cos I don't have any school problem/carryover that will stop me from going.
Katsina state is peaceful enough to accomodate you tongue
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by congo4ka: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chikita66:

I wish you all the best my heart kiss

Me sef dey wait you for Lagos wink

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by adekhingz(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chikita66:

Na u deh for ur profile??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here / Kwara Corpers Hold HIV And AIDS Prevention Campaign (Photos) / Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.