Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Chronic Pile / Hemorrhoids Permanent Cure With N500:Too Cheap To Be Real - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chronic Pile / Hemorrhoids Permanent Cure With N500:Too Cheap To Be Real (3220 Views)

HIV/AIDS Natural Cure With Zero Side Effect. Call/whasap 0.7.0.3.0.2.2.7.6.4.1 / Pile (hemorrhoids - Idi Yiyo) Permanent And Natural Treatment / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronic Pile / Hemorrhoids Permanent Cure With N500:Too Cheap To Be Real by babasho: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hemorrhoids Permanent Cure With Less Than N500

How To Cure Hemorrhoids In Less Than 15Days Using Common And Cheap Household Ingredients That Cost Less Than N500, Yes N500

NOTE It does not matter for how long and how big is the hemorrhoids, all you need is this therapy. I don't care how much you have spent, this will your last expenses on hemorrhoids.

This solution has been in use for centuries and the current researches as you will see in the report also confirm it.

How I Came About The Solution.
As an health researcher, I became worried at a point having come across a lot of people who are suffering from hemorrhoids without permanent solution.

I equally realized some cannot afford the effective therapy because they are too costly for them. This is because a lot of my clients keep begging me to reduce price for them, meanwhile, the price for those therapies are fixed .

I became restless until I found this solution after a long time search.

*The remedy is a Do It Yourself Home Remedy. Infact it will cost you less than N500 to prepare.*

This newly discovered solution is what I have explained in an easy to understand report that I have carefully prepared which will forward to you as soon as you fulfill the condition for getting it.

*The condition*

If I sell this report for N10, 000. I am justify because I know the value.

But considering the fact that affordability was what prompted me into this research I have decided to give it to whoever is interested at a rate cheaper than you think. I guess you ask, How Much, The price tag on the report is N2,500. Contact me on 07061369895.

Now. I feel fulfilled, I can now rest because I have alternative for those who cannot afford the high ticket therapy.

*I believe no one has excuse anymore for suffering from hemorrhoids*

Till I come your way again

I'm your health researcher

Babatunde

Health and Wellness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronic Pile / Hemorrhoids Permanent Cure With N500:Too Cheap To Be Real by babasho: 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
Thanks For calling. Keep it coming in
Re: Chronic Pile / Hemorrhoids Permanent Cure With N500:Too Cheap To Be Real by babasho: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
Get Instant Relief from Hemorrhoids Using Common Herbs

You may have tried other hemorrhoid medicines in the past which usually come in the form of ointments and creams. If you've found them ineffective, or if you want to try an all-natural treatment, then you can start with two common herbs that you probably have access to.

If you've ever suffered from hemorrhoids, you know what an uncomfortable, embarrassing and painful ailment it can be. Hemorrhoids are actually cushions of tissue that are filled with blood vessels where the anus and rectum meets. There are several common factors that can cause hemorrhoids, such as excessive stress and undue pressure on the rectum due to frequent constipation or chronic diarrhea.

Women who are prone to have a problem with water retention during their menstruation may also suffer from hemorrhoids. Hypertension is also a possible factor that can cause hemorrhoids due to the connection between the vena cava (in the wall of the rectum) and the portal vein. In addition, there are also studies that show that obesity is a factor because of increased pressure on the rectal vein.

If you've ever suffered from hemorrhoids, you know what an uncomfortable, embarrassing and painful ailment it can be. Hemorrhoids are actually cushions of tissue that are filled with blood vessels where the anus and rectum meets. There are several common factors that can cause hemorrhoids, such as excessive stress and undue pressure on the rectum due to frequent constipation or chronic diarrhea.

Women who are prone to have a problem with water retention during their menstruation may also suffer from hemorrhoids. Hypertension is also a possible factor that can cause hemorrhoids due to the connection between the vena cava (in the wall of the rectum) and the portal vein. In addition, there are also studies that show that obesity is a factor because of increased pressure on the rectal vein.

Get Instant Relief from Hemorrhoids Using Common Herbs
You may have tried other hemorrhoid medicines in the past which usually come in the form of ointments and creams. If you've found them ineffective, or if you want to try an all-natural treatment, then you can start with these common herbs that you already have access to. You will be surprised how effective this can be.

Re: Chronic Pile / Hemorrhoids Permanent Cure With N500:Too Cheap To Be Real by babasho: 9:02am On Feb 08, 2018
Ways To Manage Pile(Hemorrhoids)Symptoms I

How are you doing today? Let me quickly let you into my latest discoveries on how to cope with pile, even at advanced stage. This piece of information will be in two parts, so dont miss out.

Everyone is embarrassed by hemorrhoids (hemorrhoids), whether they suffer from them, or not. The fact that we are talking about itching, soreness and sometimes bleeding around ones bottom is a topic that is difficult to share with a friend, a loved one, or even ones doctor.

But you dont have to suffer in isolation. Some would say that hemorrhoids are a fact of life - no more and less - but it is our own embarrassment about our bodies that causes us such upset.

Have you seen your doctor and it was confirmed that your pile requires surgery and here you are thinking about how you can raise the money?

Let me quickly show you what you can do, in the meantime?

First, try to alter your diet by increasing your fiber intake.

This will help to keep your stools soft. This need not mean adopting an extreme diet consisting solely of raw vegetables (although a five-a day regime is commended). You may well find that by choosing to start your day with a bowl of tasty grains or muesli your bowel movements are less of a strain and more relaxed. (You may want to youre your pharmacist for a stool softener, to use temporarily.

Use Damp Toilet Paper

Do remember to keep that area clean; perhaps using a baby wipe. Some people prefer to use damp toilet paper (the coolness can help sooth any burning sensation.) Don't forget to dry your bottom thoroughly after bathing.

Don't Force Yourself When You Have Constipation

if you have constipation, try not to force yourself when you go to the toilet. Take it easy. Ensure that you are taking enough fruit and vegetables afterwards.

At this juncture I will like to say, don't panic. Don't despair. There is always ways out of every predicament, pile is not an exemption. Just because you have hemorrhoids does not mean you are any less attractive, sexy or special.

Hemorrhoids Permanent Cure With Less Than N500

How To Cure Hemorrhoids In Less Than 15Days Using Common And Cheap Household Ingredients That Cost Less Than N500, Yes N500

NOTE It does not matter for how long and how big is the hemorrhoids, all you need is this therapy. I don't care how much you have spent, this will your last expenses on hemorrhoids.

This solution has been in use for centuries and the current researches as you will see in the report also confirm it.

This newly discovered solution is what I have explained in an easy to understand report that I have carefully prepared which will forward to you as soon as you fulfill the condition for getting it.

*The condition*

If I sell this report for N10, 000. I am justify because I know the value.

But considering the fact that affordability was what prompted me into this research I have decided to give it to whoever is interested at a rate cheaper than you think. I guess you ask, How Much, The price tag on the report is N2,500. Are Your Interested? if yes, contact me on 07061369895. You will be instructed on how to get the report.

Join me in the next episode when I will be revealing more ways to cope with pile.

Till the, Stay happy and healthy

Babatunde[i][/i]

Health Researchers and Educator

Whatsapp/Text/Call +2348113725475
Re: Chronic Pile / Hemorrhoids Permanent Cure With N500:Too Cheap To Be Real by babasho: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
[size=16pt]How To Cure Hemorrhoids In Less Than 15 Days Using Common And Cheap Household Ingredients That Cost Less Than N500, Yes, I mean N500[/size][size=16pt][/size]

I have tried & tested this approach and promise this will work for you too
NOTE:
It does not matter for how long you have been suffering from pile/hemorrhoids or how big the hemorrhoids is , all you need is this therapy. I don't care how much you have spent, this will be your last expenses on hemorrhoids. This solution has been in use for centuries and 100 of contemporary research findings also confirmed it efficacy.
Facts About Pile/Hemorrhoids
It is very common
More than 1.5 million cases are diagnosed per year (Nigeria)
Usually self-diagnose
Lab tests or imaging are not required
Chronic: It can last for years or be lifelong
If you are sick and tired of pains while in t, itchy or even bleeding Piles (Hemorrhoids), then you've come to the right place. I suffered from hemorrhoids myself for some time and was embarrassed to ask for help, so I definitely know how it feels, when you can't really talk about this problem.

You might have probably tried to cure Piles (Hemorrhoids) yourself by following a strict diet, spending money on all kinds of creams and medications that only treat the symptoms and provide a TEMPORARY relief, rather than tackle the main cause of hemorrhoids. This can be very expensive and time-consuming, yet the results that you get don't last for long.

The truth is that, everyone has hemorrhoids, because they are just pillow-like veins located in the lower part of the rectum, around the anus, which help to pass stools. However, what most of us call "hemorrhoids", is when these veins become inflamed or swollen, often causing itching, bleeding, severe pain and discomfort.

If the above symptoms sound familiar, then it's most likely you have hemorrhoids, however, it's nothing to be ashamed of, since it's a condition that affects millions of men and women out there of all ages.

The solution I am about revealing to you is so cheap (it cost less than N500) that you will almost not believe it can work. Now listen to what people have to say about the remedy.
For detail click here http://healthandfamilyliving.com.ng/pile/hemorrhoids.htm

Re: Chronic Pile / Hemorrhoids Permanent Cure With N500:Too Cheap To Be Real by babasho: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2018
Good morning
Re: Chronic Pile / Hemorrhoids Permanent Cure With N500:Too Cheap To Be Real by Jaxx123: 12:22am On Apr 28, 2021
MY EXPERIENCE WITH CHRONIC PILE AND HOW I OVERCOME IT WITH NATURAL PRODUCT!

I grew up with the pain of hemorrhoid (pile )

I envy people that would just enter toilet ,defecate and come out freely.

In my own case,going to toilet to defecate is always painful because of the pains that follow afterward. Anytime i'm in a vehicle and it enters potholes ,I always feel pains in my anus.

I don't always sit properly,I can't shout and also do any work that requires too much pressure

This has been my experience till I grew up.

I don't visit people and use their toilet to defecate. I don't eat solid food and so on.

One faithful day ,my best friend was doing his traditional wedding and I have to follow him to his in law's place.

When we got there,I was having stomach upset due to the food I ate before leaving the city.

I always have drugs with me to stop me from defecating anytime I'm not at home.

I took the drugs but didn't work. My stomach was so upset and I needed to use the toilet.

I was broken inside because I knew the pains and stress that do come afterward.

I asked for their toilet and defeated. I was given just a bucket of water to flush as it ought to be.

But my own case was not so,anytime I defecate ,there use to be lots of blood due to the pile I have.

A round flesh would come out of my anus which I would need to push in too with lots of water.

The bucket of water I was given wasn't enough to clear off my mess and that kept me in the toilet for long. I couldn't come out and no one was around to help me fetch another one.

Suddenly, a man knocked at the toilet door. I was sweating and furious at the same time.

I answered the man that I was there and needed more water to flush. The man gave me another bucket of water but there was still blood on the floor .

I left the toilet for the man to entered. In my mind I was ashamed of myself of how I messed up the toilet with blood when I'm not a woman that is menstrating.

Later,the man came to meet me where I was to ask me if I was suffering from pile ,because what he saw after I left the toilet makes him think so.

I reluctantly answered him. I told him how this pile has been my major health challenge and all my efforts to get rid of it.

He smiled and said ,he was also into this situation some years ago ,so he could understand my pains.

He said ,he cured it naturally within 1week with a product he bought online from a website.

I quickly asked him where to get it to. He gave me their contact and I called them to explain my level of pile.

I was assured by the seller of great changes with 3 to 7days.

I received the order and used as prescribed. Lo and behold, with a week of usage, all the pains I used to experience after defecating seized.

No more swollen anus,defecating blood etc.

That was how I was totally free from pile.

I recommend the product for everyone suffering from pile to ,use for their healing.

http://www.crownfithaircare.com/welcome/

1 Like

Re: Chronic Pile / Hemorrhoids Permanent Cure With N500:Too Cheap To Be Real by Babakolanut(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=Jaxx123 post=101187115]MY EXPERIENCE WITH CHRONIC PILE AND HOW I OVERCOME IT WITH NATURAL PRODUCT!

I grew up with the pain of hemorrhoid (pile )

I envy people that would just enter toilet ,defecate and come out freely.

In my own case,going to toilet to defecate is always painful because of the pains that follow afterward. Anytime i'm in a vehicle and it enters potholes ,I always feel pains in my anus.

I don't always sit properly,I can't shout and also do any work that requires too much pressure

This has been my experience till I grew up.

I don't visit people and use their toilet to defecate. I don't eat solid food and so on.

One faithful day ,my best friend was doing his traditional wedding and I have to follow him to his in law's place.

When we got there,I was having stomach upset due to the food I ate before leaving the city.

I always have drugs with me to stop me from defecating anytime I'm not at home.

I took the drugs but didn't work. My stomach was so upset

(1) (Reply)

Nutritional Benefits Of Eating Winged Termites (“aku”) Scientifically Known As M / Just In: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus / Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.