Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family (1984 Views)

Bishop Oyedapo Blasts & Curses On His 40 SACK PASTORS Says They Are Unfruitful / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out / Pastor Oyemade Got The Words Of Bishop Oyedapo Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family by emerged01(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sometimes we don't need to look at the presence situation of our religious leader,we need to take look at their past life. This great man of God has dedicated his life to the service of God,the reward is what we are seeing today. He has spent 38years to build all you are seeing to today.
I pray God will continue to uplift him. I tab from his blessings in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family by Colleverage: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Now he is scamming people and begging for money bishop Oledepo
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family by dlondonbadboy: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
Haters won't see him then to hate...They would be very happy seeing him suffer then...human beings.!!
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family by dlondonbadboy: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Colleverage:

What is stopping you from being a scammer? Do you like your poor life like this?

1 Like

Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family by Nogodye(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
When the tough get going...Happy and blessed family
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family by Colleverage: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

What is stopping you from being a scammer? Do you like your poor life like this?
I'm poor?
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family by 2fine2fast(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Me...i no dey beef anybody wey make am ooo.
Abeg Eledumare use him case as a point of
reference to reason my matter to bless
my hustle.
Na beg I beg.
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
Colleverage:

If only you could reason without any bias or hatred, you will know that everyone who is hardworking, diligent and dedicated will turn out to be a success eventually no matter the field or area of endeavour.

He does not have to steal. You call him a thief because you cannot imagine that a Pastor can be that rich; well he didn't get there in just one day.

If you have not read a man's story, NEVER JUDGE HIM!!!

I suggest you go about your own business and leave this man alone. If you have billions in your account, please don't give to his church - your money is not needed there at all.

Poor, myopic, biased and judgmental human!!! angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

If all of us decide to use the pulpit to scam people...
Who will be the victims? undecided
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family by dlondonbadboy: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

If all of us decide to use the pulpit to scam people...
Who will be the victims? undecided

Nobody..
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

If only you could reason without any bias or hatred, you will know that everyone who is hardworking, diligent and dedicated will turn out to be a success eventually no matter the field or area of endeavour.

He does not have to steal. You call him a thief because you cannot imagine that a Pastor can be that rich; well he didn't get there in just one day.

I suggest you go about your own business and leave this man alone. If you have billions in your account, please don't give to his church - your money is not needed there at all.

If people don't and stop giving to his church
Believe me... He will find another way to hustle
Do you know how many branches this church has ..both within and outside the country...

These are edifices built by rich individuals and the general public before handing over to him

He is good at what he does
And that is to sell hope
Give me and let God give you more smiley

I know Pentecostalism
They sell Christ at a discount sad
It's all about prosperity and money
Few talks about vanity of life and salvation

Worship God in truth and in spirit
Follow Jesus the son of God and not these gods of men around us Who dine with politicians and thieves
They won't take you to heaven
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
Where's the humble beginning? This kinda picture was the best that was then. undecided
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

If people don't and stop giving to his church
Believe me... He will find another way to hustle
Do you know how many branches this church has ..both within and outside the country...

These are edifices built by rich individuals and the general public before handing over to him

He is good at what he does
And that is to sell hope
Give me and let God give you more smiley

I know Pentecostalism
They sell Christ at a discount sad
It's all about prosperity and money
Few talks about vanity of life and salvation

Worship God in truth and in spirit
Follow Jesus the son of God and not these gods of men around us Who dine with politicians and thieves
They won't take you to heaven

I still don't get your point as well as the sheeples.

Do you really think those who give to Churches were hypnotized into doing so? ( I know there are some stupid fake prophet cases)

I for instance give my tithes and and pay my offerings. The more God blesses me, the more I increase it.

I pay my tithes and offerings because it is the least I can give to God among other things for the gift of life and security over my family and career. If i truly appreciate God, then I must give to the cause of His kingdom and also His servant through whom God has taught me.

Now imagine the millions of people around the world with this same mentality - those who believe they have been blessed and must also be a blessing back.

If I had a 100 million to give out, I'll think of the Church, My Mom, the Less privilege etc. So If a thousand people like me give 20 million each to the church, you think we will bother about the crap you guys are saying?

I accept the fact that some members have no been that blessed. But trust me, the Church does so much charitable works that should better not be publicized - but that does not mean they can handle all the poor persons. What then is the duty of the government?

Please do more investigations and learn; most of these churches run their administration better than the government of your nation - the government robbing you in taxes, levies, dues, bills and still giving back peanuts with terrible infrastructure.

The RCCG and LFC for instance generated their own uninterrupted power supply and have schools that are fast beating the government counter part.

Learn objectivity by proofs; stop scoring cheap points with sentiments and criticism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family by HigherEd: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Colleverage:
Oyedepo's book proceed alone would change the fortunes of your entire generation.

1 Like

Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family by Martinez19(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

it is better to be poor and honest telling truth than to be rich and scamming by peddling falsehood. I would pick the former anytime any day. If people are willing to be this, the world would be a better place.

Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family by Ronpet777(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

U cudnt hv said it better.
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family by Ronpet777(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

I still don't get your point as well as the sheeples.

Do you really think those who give to Churches were hypnotized into doing so? ( I know there are some stupid fake prophet cases)

I for instance give my tithes and and pay my offerings. The more God blesses me, the more I increase it.

I pay my tithes and offerings because it is the least I can give to God among other things for the gift of life and security over my family and career. If i truly appreciate God, then I must give to the cause of His kingdom and also His servant through whom God has taught me.

Now imagine the millions of people around the world with this same mentality - those who believe they have been blessed and must also be a blessing back.

If I had a 100 million to give out, I'll think of the Church, My Mom, the Less privilege etc. So If a thousand people like me give 20 million each to the church, you think we will bother about the crap you guys are saying?

I accept the fact that some members have no been that blessed. But trust me, the Church does so much charitable works that should better not be publicized - but that does not mean they can handle all the poor persons. What then is the duty of the government?

Please do more investigations and learn; most of these churches run their administration better than the government of your nation - the government robbing you in taxes, levies, dues, bills and still giving back peanuts with terrible infrastructure.

The RCCG and LFC for instance generated their own uninterrupted power supply and have schools that are fast beating the government counter part.

Learn objectivity by proofs; stop scoring cheap points with sentiments and criticism.
Pls tell these stereotypical guys wailing over men of God's affluence everyday. Most of them are very myopic.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Live Forever On Earth / History: How Saul Created Jesus Christ / Breaking News!! Bishop Denounce Christianity In Edo: Burn Bible!! Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.