Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,440 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:27 PM

Bouncer Who Punched Ugandan Musician Mowzey To Death,Arrested By Police (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bouncer Who Punched Ugandan Musician Mowzey To Death,Arrested By Police (Photos) (1583 Views)

Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos) / The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) / #update: Bouncer Who Beat Ugandan Musician To Death Wanted By Police– See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bouncer Who Punched Ugandan Musician Mowzey To Death,Arrested By Police (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
The man who allegedly threw the last punch that killed Ugandan superstar Moses Ssekibogo popularly known as Mowzey Radio has been arrested in Entebbe, Uganda.

According to New Vision, Uganda, Godfrey Wamala was arrested at friend’s house in Kyengera where he had been reportedly hiding after the incident.

Wamala has reportedly recorded a statement over the singer’s death.

Mowzey was laid to rest in Kagga, Wakiso district on Saturday, at an emotionally charged ceremony where various artists including Kenya’s Jaguar and comedian Chipukeezy called for the killers to be brought to book over his death.

His mother, Jane Kasumba, according to New Vision, cursed her son’s killers, mourning him as a kind, talented young man and that she was distraught over his brutal death at a popular club in Entebbe.

“I feel pained, totally pained. However, what hurts me is that I did not see my son’s killers. I curse those who killed my son. I curse you. I curse you.”

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/bouncer-punched-ugandan-musician-mowzey-radio-death-arrested-police-photos

Re: Bouncer Who Punched Ugandan Musician Mowzey To Death,Arrested By Police (Photos) by philip0906(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lol...that skinny ni.gga is a bouncer? Dang! grin

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Who Punched Ugandan Musician Mowzey To Death,Arrested By Police (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
cc;lalasticlala

Mynd44,

seun

Re: Bouncer Who Punched Ugandan Musician Mowzey To Death,Arrested By Police (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
philip0906:
Lol...that skinny ni.gga is a bouncer? grin

grin grin is not by how huge you are, no be him punch wey kill person now??
Re: Bouncer Who Punched Ugandan Musician Mowzey To Death,Arrested By Police (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
So this is the skinny guy who sent a man to an early grave with a punch...

By the way he could walk free if he has a good lawyer who can prove that he was only defending himself undecided

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Who Punched Ugandan Musician Mowzey To Death,Arrested By Police (Photos) by philip0906(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Groovenaija360:

grin grin is not by how huge you are, no be him punch wey kill person now??
Oh sh.it! Either the killed was way too malnourished, or he was mauled by a group of skinny mo.fuckas working as bouncers or the blow was litty.
Whichever way, it's sad and pathetic that an ugandan celebrity is killed by a blow from a skinny
bouncer

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Who Punched Ugandan Musician Mowzey To Death,Arrested By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Probably the guy was a walking corpse waiting to die. Now the devil has put this skinny guy in trouble for nothing. Imagine this skinny man punching an adult male to death wey even Vladimir klitchko or Anthony Joshua never do. grin

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Who Punched Ugandan Musician Mowzey To Death,Arrested By Police (Photos) by nifemi25(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
One blow one die.
Re: Bouncer Who Punched Ugandan Musician Mowzey To Death,Arrested By Police (Photos) by Sugarcious(m): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Bouncer Who Punched Ugandan Musician Mowzey To Death,Arrested By Police (Photos) by mayweather145: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
How come dis small bouncer was able to bounce this guy to death?
Re: Bouncer Who Punched Ugandan Musician Mowzey To Death,Arrested By Police (Photos) by ThatKING(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
That nigga looks too skinny cheesy shocked But when your village ppl are hell bent on making you a killer, your blows will weigh more than Mike Tyson, Vladimir klitchko and Anthony Joshua combined grin
Re: Bouncer Who Punched Ugandan Musician Mowzey To Death,Arrested By Police (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
lalsticlala is not seeing this skinny bouncer and his mighty punch grin

(1) (Reply)

Singer Victoria Kimani Expose Her Boobs In Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / #AMVCA2018: These pictures got people laughing last night. / I’m Not As Tough As I Appear In Movies – Jaiye Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.