Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. (2347 Views)

With N-power Build, We Are Building A Skilled Workforce Of Properly Trained / N-power Build: We Are Building A Skilled Workforce Of Properly Trained Workers / Home-grown Skilled Workforce ✔ Properly Trained✔ Certified Service Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by npowerng: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
N-Power Build has 7 components.
Each component has a training manual put together by industry professionals.
N-Power Build is building a skilled workforce, properly trained and certified service professionals.
#NPowerBuild
#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by babaoloola(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
v
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Abeg @Npower, pls do fast and upload the 2017 list... You're really overstretching our patience angry That is all we want to hear and see for now.Thank you.
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by AnodaIT(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Consultant to compile writeups and package it is one thing, for the users to actually use those information in a practical way is another thing entirely
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Propaganda government... my PVC is very much available to vote out clueless Buhari
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by DemeUdo: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
N-slow

1 Like

Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by duas4real: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
You guys should do and January stipend. Already we are have stopped working until is paid. N-Rubbish
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by Ganjafama(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
I wonder why people still put their hope on this useless scheme. About 25% of the 2016 beneficiaries are being owed backlogs of stipend. I just pray for 2019 to come so that we can send this clueless government packing. Npower my foot!
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by aminu790(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
edehgeorgeC:
Abeg @Npower, pls do fast and upload the 2017 list... You're really overstretching our patience angry That is all we want to hear and see for now Thank you.
We the Npower team want the very
best for all the pre-selected
applicants and we are working very
hard to make the process work out
smoothly,All the necessary
information on the progress and next steps would be made available on our
Social Media Channels. cry
edehgeorgeC:
Abeg @Npower, pls do fast and upload the 2017 list... You're really overstretching our patience angry That is all we want to hear and see for now Thank you.
We the Npower team want the very
best for all the pre-selected
applicants and we are working very
hard to make the process work out
smoothly,All the necessary
information on the progress and next steps would be made available on our
Social Media Channels.
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
smiley Okey Oh. Just hasten up.
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by sunbbo(m): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ok.
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by rastaLivity: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
N-Herdsmen coming soon......
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
rastaLivity:
N-Herdsmen coming soon......
lols

Country na joke na o
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by Iseoluwani: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
npowerng:
N-Power Build is building a skilled workforce, properly trained and certified service professionals.
#NPowerBuild
#NPowerNG

N-Herdsmen

1 Like

Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
Iseoluwani:

N-Herdsmen
grin grin grin hehehehehe
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by funsho75(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Download JOBSia and get alll the professional hint you need during job search
Features of the app

***Jobs listing website combined in one place.
***Aptitude test past questions
***Cv samples
*** What to and what not to put on your cv
***Videos on how to answer some interview questions anf how to prepare for interview
***and much more

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lessonng.jobtext

Share with your friends
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by bamoski(m): 9:02am On Feb 07, 2018
Thunder scatter the whole npower staff yansh insha allah.

1 Like

Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by dbestuncle: 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
npowerng:
#NPowerBuild
#NPowerNG
I wish I was in this nbuild, at least I do posses the skills.
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by npowerng: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
dbestuncle:

I wish I was in this nbuild, at least I do posses the skills.
smiley

1 Like

Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
npowerng:
smiley

January has gone....

Very soon till Jesus comes
#NTeach
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by fendorf(m): 6:31am On Feb 08, 2018
Good morning. I got an email this morning to check my local govt for where I was posted for Npower build. But I didn't get the previous text message to update my data which others got. I was told to bring a print out of my bvn and a passport photograph
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by gerabest: 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
please o has npower stopped paying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by dbestuncle: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
npowerng:
smiley

Like seriously, I started the application that time but had to change to nteach this year because I didn't write exam or even follow up.

now imagine nbuild n nteach

nbuild have specialized training
nteach doesn't

nbuild have certification
nteach na teach n go

nbuild offers opportunity for personal development In a field begging for graduates.
nteach pushes u into an area already saturated.

u c y I wud av chosen nbuild.

1 Like

Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by npowerng: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

January has gone....

Very soon till Jesus comes

#NTeach

angry
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by npowerng: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2018
fendorf:
Good morning. I got an email this morning to check my local govt for where I was posted for Npower build. But I didn't get the previous text message to update my data which others got. I was told to bring a print out of my bvn and a passport photograph

Yes it's authentic. When you get to the location that was stated at the SMS, Your complain would be resolved.
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by npowerng: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2018
edehgeorgeC:
smiley Okey Oh. Just hasten up.

Okay sir.

We at Npower want's the very best for all our Pre-selected applicants/beneficiaries.
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by npowerng: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2018
gerabest:
please o has npower stopped paying

No sir.
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by npowerng: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2018
bamoski:
Thunder scatter the whole npower staff yansh insha allah.

The use of abusive language is not allowed on this thread sir.
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by bamoski(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
npowerng:

The use of abusive language is not allowed on this thread sir.

If it's not about the 2017 applicants, dont ever open any stupid thread againangry
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by npowerng: 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
edehgeorgeC:
Abeg @Npower, pls do fast and upload the 2017 list... You're really overstretching our patience angry That is all we want to hear and see for now.Thank you.

Sir, we apologize for the delay, But i can assure you that very soon, Information would be made available on the Npower Official Social Media platform on the next step.

Thank you for your patience sir.
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by johnbuck81(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
npowerng:

Sir, we apologize for the delay, But i can assure you that very soon, Information would be made available on the Npower Official Social Media platform on the next step.

Thank you for your patience sir.
this ur "very soon"has become forever...we are very tired.npower should just give us a date.we are very tired.
Re: N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. by fendorf(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2018
npowerng:

Yes it's authentic. When you get to the location that was stated at the SMS, Your complain would be resolved.
please what is bvn print out? Cos I don't know if it's possible to print out bvn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Recruitment At Federal Defence Space Administration (7 Positions) -APPLY NOW / Rivers State Neighborhood Corp / Bank Phb Recruits Entry Level(ABUJA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.