Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

"Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React (24652 Views)

No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by MissAprokoMedia(f): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
@JoelsBlog Media

Nigerian Music Star and Former Boyfriend to Bob risky, Mc Galaxy has started trending on Instagram after he shared a post asking His fans, "Have you bought Okrika before?", the fans were so real in the honest replies that even celebrities had to answer the question as well.

LOL, A IG user stated: Okrika first grade bra no be here o! Which means Okrika pick up has grades, Beverly Osu also said she loves going to buy Okrika.

A female fan got a lot of replies after she said that some cloths sold at Okrika pickups have more quality than brand new clothes, even some of our handsome guys confessed to buying okrika... Hahaha

An IG Slay Queen said, most of the clothes she slayed on Instagram were mostly Okrika pick ups and I was wondering a celebrity wearing Cloths, shoes and handbags that are cheap of that sort, that's whom we are Nigerians, I enjoy buying Okrika because you can get the finest outfits for as low as N400, including shoes and Handbag... I love Okrika!!

News by JoelsBlog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/have-you-bought-okrika-before-mc-galaxy-ask-nigerians-celebrities-react/

2 Likes

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by MissAprokoMedia(f): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
See More reactions, Wizkid reaction takes you to the beginning of his Music career, where he bought Okrika trousers to perform at shows.. See his response and that of other celebrities - - - - - - > https://joelsblog.com.ng/have-you-bought-okrika-before-mc-galaxy-ask-nigerians-celebrities-react/

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by dingbang(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Benda sele

1 Like

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by NedalBiggie: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
undecided

Nedal was here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by internationalman(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Better quality goods are usually found in okrika... Girls should know better

11 Likes

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by youngberry001(m): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Abeg which time be chealsea game today...?
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Bob risky former boyfriend?
Funny Bloggers!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by BUSHHUNTER: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Back then i wear okrika grin

Now i buy all ma things brand newcheesy

4 Likes

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
I just finished washing the one I bought today

12 Likes

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
I started buying okirika

Since Buhari came to power sad undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by bloomstar: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lol, many peoples life started with okirika, right from birth o... And might end up with okirika grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by salbis(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
smiley
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by BruncleZuma: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin
You want the truth?

Somebody cannot come and block Balogun in peace again warizit eeehn kwa?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Kotodoctor: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Like from now on, am gonna be using "it relects badly" on every single Damm thing.

Like right now..am gonna say " I think it reflects badly on Nigerian folks who mock okrika users,.giving the level of poverty in the country"

Or I think it reflects badly on Nigerians as people to expect a man without a primary school certificate, to do better than what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Jaytecq(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
i dey there now self, katangoa on point

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by pweshboi(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
lolz

11 Likes

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Hades2016(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Na watin da do naija be dis

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by osemoses1234(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Rubbish
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
cheesy

Those days as kids, I wear okrika sotey I see coins inside some of the pockets sef.

Abeg na okrika sure pass jare.. The first grade ones dey last wella and you go even see better qualities sef.

Those days in Unilag.... Yaba Market really help unilag guys and girls oo..

#TeamOkrika.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by gmoney12: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
for wetin?wearing another mans used clothes

1 Like

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Pavore9: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
First grade Okrika makes sense as it has clothed generations of Nigerians and still on the march! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Olukokosir(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
youngberry001:
Abeg which time be chealsea game today...?

Don't watch Chelsea match for ur kidney sake

1 Like

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Solitin40: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
I have and will still buy it even if I leave Nigeria sef I don see dollars and euros inside pocket of some clothes I brought on different occasions

The Behind name is thrift store clothes

If you see grade A Ehn

The secret of Instagram ladies is bend down and used iPhone slaying don start

1 Like

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by yeyeboi(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
YES TILL DATE SEF grin
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by free2ryhme: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
@JoelsBlog Media

Nigerian Music Star and Former Boyfriend to Bob risky, Mc Galaxy has started trending on Instagram after he shared a post asking His fans, "Have you bought Okrika before?", the fans were so real in the honest replies that even celebrities had to answer the question as well.

LOL, A IG user stated: Okrika first grade bra no be here o! Which means Okrika pick up has grades, Beverly Osu also said she loves going to buy Okrika.

A female fan got a lot of replies after she said that some cloths sold at Okrika pickups have more quality than brand new clothes, even some of our handsome guys confessed to buying okrika... Hahaha

An IG Slay Queen said, most of the clothes she slayed on Instagram were mostly Okrika pick ups and I was wondering a celebrity wearing Cloths, shoes and handbags that are cheap of that sort, that's whom we are Nigerians, I enjoy buying Okrika because you can get the finest outfits for as low as N400, including shoes and Handbag... I love Okrika!!

News by JoelsBlog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/have-you-bought-okrika-before-mc-galaxy-ask-nigerians-celebrities-react/

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Olukokosir(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
gmoney12:
for wetin?wearing another mans used clothes

Jst negodu

Dangote pple r er.

4 Likes

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by gmoney12: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Olukokosir:

Awon ti dangote ti de
onye mgbu dika ole ,suoo Ife m ga aghota
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Chelseaboii1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ok

Dis wn wey him dey ask shey him wn dey sell okrika cloth?

As him never blow for music

1 Like

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by GindoX(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ask ajegule guys... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Directing Music Video In USA (Photos) / Ifu Ennada Rocks Pineapple Head To 'Cold Feet' Movie Premiere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.