Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover (33111 Views)

See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos / Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) / Why Nigerians Are Afraid To Buy Some Car Brands? - Gabriel Salifu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by AutoJoshNG: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
Have you ever wanted a Toyota car that is sporty, different, yet not expensive? If yes, this may just be the right pick for you. It is called “Toyota 86“. The car used to be known as Scion FR-S before the Scion line-up was discontinued.

Toyota 86 is built on the same platform with Subaru BRZ, they share same components and practically look identical. The beauty of this car is, it’s a “Project Car“. You can easily modify the looks and add some more engine power making the stock 205 hp to go north of 700 hp. This car will make you drive a Toyota on the streets of Nigeria with uniqueness and style.

Let’s take a look at the car’s specification and hear what you have to say about it:

The 2017 model comes with a 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder, boxer engine producing 205 hp @ 7,000 rpm and 156 lb.-ft of torque @ 6400 RPM. A 6-speed manual or automatic transmission sends power to the rear wheels.

Other features are keyless entry, intermittent front wiper, chrome-tipped dual exhaust, LED headlamps with auto on/off function and LED Daytime Running Lights on the exterior.

The interior gets 6-way adjustable driver seat, one-touch up and down power windows, digital and analog speedometer, leather-trimmed tilt and telescopic steering wheel with audio controls.

Standard Audio System

1) 7-inch touchscreen display
2) 8-speaker Pioneer audio system
3) Hands-free phone capability and music streaming via Bluetooth wireless technology
4) USB input ports with iPod Connectivity

Safety Features

1) 6 Standard Airbags.
2) Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
3) Smart Stop Technology (SST)
4) Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
5) Rear-view backup camera
6) LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children)
7) Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)

Would you like to own a Toyota 86 or you prefer our usual Toyota Corolla? Tell us what you think in the comment section.

https://autojosh.com/2017-toyota-86-the-amazing-toyota-nigerians-are-yet-to-discover/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by AutoJoshNG: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
more photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by taylor88(m): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
Autojosh show us car

No vex

4 Likes

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by ogtavia(m): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Looks like a plagiarized lexus is250..

1 Like

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by atilla(m): 6:13am On Feb 06, 2018
Nice nice
Will like to see this car live and test drive

1 Like

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by sultaan(m): 7:54am On Feb 06, 2018
Google Scion FRS

Or Subaru WRX

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Someone will just kill himself

☣ ☠

2 Likes

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by AutoJoshNG: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by chicoMX(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Looks like different car parts joined together. Bonnet looks like Porsche, bumper looks like Lexus

3 Likes

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
chicoMX:
Looks like different car parts joined together. Bonnet looks like Porsche, bumper looks like Lexus

This has always been my beef with this car.

Looks like a child of Frankenstein.

5 Likes

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by estyvino(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
i have three of it

one for me

one for my wife

the other one is for campaign

oh!! don't be surprised, I am a Nigerian Senator

2 Likes

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by spartan50(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
How much?
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by Oceannaagent: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nice interior

1 Like

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by PRINCEVICKEY: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
estyvino:
i have three of it

ARE U TALKING ABOUT THE PLAY STATION OR THE CAR

2 Likes

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by PRINCEVICKEY: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
spartan50:
How much?

ARE U TALKING ABOUT THE PLAY STATION OR THE CAR

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by Melison(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Aw much first before we comment na

1 Like

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by Readonee35L(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Only non car enthusiasts wont know this car.
It's the same vehicle , Sold and also called
Scion Frs
Subaru Brz
Or the Toyota 86

5 Likes

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by highminded: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Watch this funny video of when amateur spirit visits you grin grin grin https://m.youtube.com/my_videos?disable_polymer=true&csn=C8RyW4L-M5eIhwax3pPgAQ click link to watch

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by KosyJerry(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
Have you ever wanted a Toyota car that is sporty, different, yet not expensive? If yes, this may just be the right pick for you. It is called “Toyota 86“. The car used to be known as Scion FR-S before the Scion line-up was discontinued.

Toyota 86 is built on the same platform with Subaru BRZ, they share same components and practically look identical. The beauty of this car is, it’s a “Project Car“. You can easily modify the looks and add some more engine power making the stock 205 hp to go north of 700 hp. This car will make you drive a Toyota on the streets of Nigeria with uniqueness and style.

Let’s take a look at the car’s specification and hear what you have to say about it:

The 2017 model comes with a 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder, boxer engine producing 205 hp @ 7,000 rpm and 156 lb.-ft of torque @ 6400 RPM. A 6-speed manual or automatic transmission sends power to the rear wheels.

Other features are keyless entry, intermittent front wiper, chrome-tipped dual exhaust, LED headlamps with auto on/off function and LED Daytime Running Lights on the exterior.

The interior gets 6-way adjustable driver seat, one-touch up and down power windows, digital and analog speedometer, leather-trimmed tilt and telescopic steering wheel with audio controls.

Standard Audio System

1) 7-inch touchscreen display
2) 8-speaker Pioneer audio system
3) Hands-free phone capability and music streaming via Bluetooth wireless technology
4) USB input ports with iPod Connectivity

Safety Features

1) 6 Standard Airbags.
2) Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
3) Smart Stop Technology (SST)
4) Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
5) Rear-view backup camera
6) LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children)
7) Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)

Would you like to own a Toyota 86 or you prefer our usual Toyota Corolla? Tell us what you think in the comment section.

https://autojosh.com/2017-toyota-86-the-amazing-toyota-nigerians-are-yet-to-discover/

This is what I have been waiting for and God even showed me in my dream.. Finally your here. Whoever that gets this for me has my FULL assurance. God bless our hustles

1 Like

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by promise4wonders: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
this one wet the yash dey like the yash of our girls. with this,I think u r the lord of women
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by Slymonster(m): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Seen this in abuja na.So op,it has been discovered by nigeria jor lol
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by Goahead(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
ogtavia:
Toyota owns Lexus undecided

6 Likes

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by Bagu1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
all this pipul commenting, make dem go buy lol grin
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by Stanley86: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Its for me Stanley 86

1 Like

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by ChuxMyk(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
ogtavia:

Lexus belongs to toyota. Lexus is the luxury vehicle division of Toyota

1 Like

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by Assassin101: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
manual transmission?

nah, i'll pass
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by arsenalman(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
What's the average price of the car in nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) / Lagos State Govt Please Remove This Obstruction / The 7.3-liter Ford "Godzilla" V-8 For Super Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.