Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (23366 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by ideologies(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
iLegendd:
Lover boy #wink. Omoh na you dey reign. Michelle55 weds Ideologies, 2020. Bro go confirm whether she be transgender before you put the ring on her. wink All I'm after is to eat wedding chicken, so be fast. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
nawao how did we get here.

Continue ur gist joor
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Anyway, there is no need to post everything or to explain. I immediately sent him 1k to start. That is an example of a bargain mind game. At the end, it's a win/win. If I like his work, I'll send him more works and I'll increase the price.

I used to like all this kind of mind game(i probably read about a thousand book persuasion, NLP, and a few other materials
I wish I would forget) until I realized that
they are actually a form of witchcraft.

this day I just laff when I notice people trying to run this kind of code on me(they don't know where we've been to)

and I also noticed that women are more advanced in this stuff than men. (you think you are good, pray you don't ever meet my mom) but like my dad through experience I'v learned to operate like a robot "what you believe or say will never affect our decisions".(ps i know what you are thinking)

by the way, the other guy sef na bad man
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
If you're a man, click this link and download this book before it's taken down https://www.nairaland.com/4342523/finally-half-bomb-book-free
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Mikkylounge: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
I just stumbled on Wetclef.com,wow! I'm blown away. I was a goodbad guy, then became a nice guy (and boy is it messy being a nice guy).Once in a while i take charge and some times i let the ladies have their way though i am more than capable of regaining control. ilegend, you're the man. This stuff works!
your site won't let me register and i wonder why you won't just put the price of your books on your website rather than make us go through loops to find and even to pay. Well, i'll buy when you make it easier to do so.
KUDOS

1 Like

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2018
Mikkylounge:

1. The site won't let me register and I wonder why.
2. Why won't you put the price of your books on your website rather than make us go through loops to find and even to pay.
3. Well, I'll buy when you make it easier to do so.

Answer 1: We haven't gotten this complaint before. Sorry for the inconveniences. We'll create a guide on it in the next 30 minutes and post the link here.
Answer 2: The management will look into this. I'm just a Clef servant, so I don't have much say.
Answer 3: Great.

Click to open:
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Mikkylounge:
Here is an instruction on how to register http://www.wetclef.com/topic382.html It's easy.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
U well...this my experience bt i no play mumu sha... I gave red card immediately she f up.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
skyme:
U well...this my experience bt i no play mumu sha... I gave red card immediately she f up.
cheesy Referee. grin
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 1:51pm On May 06, 2018
We have decided to turn this particular thread to men's only thread. If you're a man, ask all your relationship questions and you'll get an answer from AnswerMachine.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2018
YOUR QUESTIONS START FROM HERE

MODIFIED This thread was initially named: Women's Mentality and Analysis: The Mistakes of a Nice Guy [Picture]

but has now become

Men Only: SEX, Chatting, Approaching, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed, Humor, Erectile — ASK!

So, from page 4 of this thread, ask all your relationship questions starting from

1. How to approach and woo a woman like a real man.
2. How to make a woman love you back.
3. How to truly make love and fùck her like a great lover.
4. How to chat with her in a fun way and get ride of boring chat like a nice guy.
5. How to naturally cure premàture ejàculation and last as long as you want in bed.
6. How to get a bigger pènis naturally.
7. How to cure eréctile dysfunction naturally.
8. How to hold a fun conversation for as long as you want and never lack what to say.
9. How to develop a sense of humor.
10. How to develop confidence and get ride of acute nervouness in anything women and in real life encounter.

Ask as many questions as you have.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by AnswerMachine1: 2:42pm On May 06, 2018
Welcome everyone. I'm here to professionally answer all your relationship questions as we progress. You can ask it here or go to www.wetclef.com and ask.

Here is my wetclef account www.wetclef.com/member/AnswerMachine

If you don't see me on Nairaland, then come to Clef.

Thank you as we bring in orderliness. You can ask your questions today, tomorrow, next tomorrow, next week, next month, or next year.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by trigger11(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2018
question 3 5 6 please answer
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by trigger11(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2018
question 3 5 6 10 please answer
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 7:02pm On May 06, 2018
trigger11:
question 3
please answer
I forgot to clear the air. Those questions above are not meant to be chosen. We have books on each one of them.

We are not here to sell you books, but you can buy if you want. We are here to disect and analyze your problem for free.

What we want from you is: Share a story about what you're facing with your dating life or sex life. From your story (long/short), AnswerMachine1 will proffer solution.

Share a story like: I met this girl and I told her...blah blah blah. Or I was having it with a girl and before I knew it I...blah blah blah.

If you ask us a one liner question, it means you may not have the problem, but felt like asking. So, give us an inside look into your problem and you'll get a great reply from AnswerMachine1.

Thank you.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by tradepunter: 6:13am On May 23, 2018
mattress4sale:
is ur fiancee from delta? is she in ph now?
She is from akwa ibom
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
Deleted
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by youngfocus(m): 6:43am On Nov 14, 2018
iLegendd:
So, we love women and that's why our mission is to train men to be real men and not nice guys or players. We mean good for women and will always do. Though, we're teaching men all these things, but the benefit is for women.

This is why we said, "We love women, but we hate when women manipulate men either knowingly or unknowingly."

Nice guys mumu don do. We go cure dem whether dem like am or not. Visit www.wetclef.com

Woman are very Good using reverse physiology,lol woman is inbuilt behavior
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by alexanderparker: 12:26pm On Feb 12
iLegendd:
3.1 But something serious came up that caused a big rift between us and we had to stop what we were trying to build between us.

COMMENT

It's better to stop when you're clueless than to continue. In life, to continue means you want to learn from experience. Let's see.

typing...
Call Girls in Pakistan Call/WhatsApp us: 03418086674
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by alexanderparker: 12:27pm On Feb 12
tradepunter:

Call Girls in Pakistan Call/WhatsApp us: 03418086674

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? / Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.