Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

How Do I Get Him Back?!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him Back?!!! (60444 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Stop making eye contacts nd do the needful grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by donshaddow(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
A lady said you should protect your ego! Well, ego kills slower than AIDS.
Just say hi when ever your path crosses. Never write anyone off and never be rude to anyone.
Just because he doesn't have money today doesn't mean he's useless. Rather you being rude or ignoring courtesy, just smile and say you're in a hurry. Or better still, request for the person's number cos you might end up not calling.
I have too much numbers that I collected from ladies and never called. I still wonder how the number gets to my phone forgetting I was the one that collected it.
I end up deleting them cos I can barely remember where I met them. That's how to play respectfully.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Bamidele539: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tessie01:
my dear Just let go of him and protect your ego cuz if he truly wants you he would ask for your number again.
Once bitten twice shy,

if i am the guy i wouldn't push further to ask for her number again...
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by topellycategory: 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=topellycategory post=64821802] grin grin[color=#990000][/color] ; grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by MxFactor: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ok I will show the guy this your post grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by 8stargeneral: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
Not big deal,take a bold step walk up to him and tell him hw u feel.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by ebby9z(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
In whatever you do, don't let him know you was interested all along.
. The joke'll be on you heavily,

My advice is this: there are over millions of fine[b]rich men that can take care of you girl![/b] Move on and stop crying over spilt milk.
These are the time of female friends that you should never have, op.
It's not only about the attraction. It's just polite, courteous and mature to apologize for a wrongdoing. You don't know where you'd meet him again. Even if you guys don't date, apologizing for the rudeness would earn his respect and you'd become great friends

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by jaxxy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tessie01:
my dear Just let go of him and protect your ego cuz if he truly wants you he would ask for your number again.

Ask for which num again? A gal whos ego is as big as mount Everest will be on her own. Nobody cares. Keep ur pride

Bt a gal dat can accept her mistake and apologize for it is reasonable and worth taking d chance for.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by vengedre(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
The hard to get crew... grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by davillian(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
If it's me I won't give you my number but that doesn't stop me from saying hello when I see you.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Tamakay(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Simple na babe. Walk up to him and apologize to him what happened the other day. Then after that, greet him more often and if he's still interested he will respond. Or just in case he's not interested and u are the one interested this time around, get his number from a friend and toast him through text.

Tell him that u were just forming the other day and that u need him more than he needs you.
As for me I just catch one new babe by just simply adjusting her shirt to cover her emerging g-string when she wanted to board a taxi. When she sat down, she just looked at me and say thanks with a sexy smile and I winks at her. I wrote "I like you" on my phone and gave it to her and she responded by typing her phone number for me as a reply and that was it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by agabaI23(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
...What if I've been misinterpreting the eye contacts
You are beautiful.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by crisisexpert321(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?

Write your number on a piece of paper and squeeze it in to his hands. Simple!!! Just say Hey
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tamakay:
Simple na babe. Walk up to him and apologize to him what happened the other day. Then after that, greet him more often and if he's still interested he will respond. Or just in case he's not interested and u are the one interested this time around, get his number from a friend and toast him through text.

Tell him that u were just forming the other day and that u need him more than he needs you.
As for me I just catch one new babe by just simply adjusting her shirt to cover her emerging g-string when she wanted to board a taxi. When she sat down, she just looked at me and say thanks with a sexy smile and I winks at her. I wrote "I like you" on my phone and gave it to her and she responded by typing her phone number for me as a reply and that was it.
Lol

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Adebowale89(m): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
a guy who truly want you won't be tired to pester you in getting your contact

I don't see sense in giving a guy you know around you number immediately he ask, at least let him see you as someone that has principle

I can bet you that, the day u didn't give out your line, you've gain more respect from him, if he needs you, he will press further, na only guy that want to flirt, back off when they face slight rejection

don't mind my sermon, but the same advise I will give my sis, is what I just write

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Bamidele539: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
carolndidi:
It can take any form, i.e. 1:

You know working alongside with you on this team has made me see you differently. I now see why they say do not judge a book by its cover. Working close to you make me see you differently. If i could turn back the hands of time, i would have shared my contact with you. As a decent lady, i just wanted to be discreet with how i share my contact. I hope you didn't feel you badly how i treated you when you asked for my contact ?

2. I hope you didn't feel you badly how i treated you when you asked for my contact ? Working close to you, i've come to enjoy/like your work ethic. Can i buy you lunch ?
your Number 1 solutions will be okay...
Number 2 solutions seems like a bribe

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by skullzflex(m): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol! come on, he didn't die from embarrassment when you rudely turned him down, did he?.

Point is, you will never know what's on his mind and the only way to know is to ask him. If there is anything I hate most in life, it is regret! The regret of maybe if I had done this or that.

Ask him straight up if he wants to be your friend, make it a solemn military request, that way you will be able to walk with your head up high even if he rejects you.

I will like to be your friend shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by doctorpromise(m): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Just forget about the guy. If l was in the guy's shoes,I no go reason your matter again. Onto the next one. No time

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Tapout(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tessie01:

mtchew!! so the guy himself that was bold enough to walk up to her and ask for her number doesn't have his own ego abi?? It's not like he even for the number afterall. sad Keep protecting ur ego, it would surely be there to keep u company when ur 40

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by LyfeJennings(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tessie01:

U never jam.
I swear na once I dey ask person for number and if U don't give me. Heaven knows I'd never ask U again. If only U know how many girls I've truly liked and would loved to date but never went back cos I rejected at first. Abeg, let the girl go back if she wants o. Na she go sabi how to play her game not to cheapen herself after giving out the number

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by written007: 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
There is this dude that already answered b4 you even brought it up.....what s that Guy's name o...eh ? Anyways he is a musician. Just go over to him and say: " ah is that how you use to do?! Someone can not play with you". You ll win him over ..shikina
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Dollarship(m): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
I lost one client just now this one is talking about relationship cry undecided
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by stuffs4me(m): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?

Stoopeed beech didn't know dude was rich, now she's full of regrets.

You don't deserve him and I pray you never get him and if you do get, I hope he nacks nonsense out you and dumps you.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by cooldood(m): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
...But I will just die from embarrassment if he says no

So you see why guys deserve respect cos we get rejected yet still move on.You gals can't handle it yet be forming equality.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by ogbeniolola: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Why are you so worried sis?....are you that cheap? If you are a lady of virtue and you are sure of your true worth, just wait for him to make another attempt! And he should make another attempt if he has spotted any value in you and has good intentions! You will be disappointed if you dare throw yourself at him!
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by buchilino(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tessie01:

BIG MISTAKE

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
Singing if u ask me, na who i go ask?

Please ask google...
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by afbstrategies: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
He probably landed a hotter babe or lost interest. So, walk away with your dignity and learn your lesson going forward. You probably lost your soul mate without realizing it cheesy
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
skullzflex:

I will like to be your friend shocked shocked
Lol! You are welcome!
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Bamidele539: 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tamakay:

so so romantic!! Had it been you do the same to one ill-mannared lady, you might receive a SLAP or an insult and it it can lead to wahala.....
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
I don't get why some girls have to respond rudely when approached. What's wrong with politely declining or even giving him your number out of politeness. See where rudeness and pride has landed you

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Oyinbo Policeman Avoids Lady Twerking For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.