Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

How Do I Get Him Back?!!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him Back?!!! (60458 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by HeWrites(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2018
akeentech:

check my signature
Ghot you
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by elantraceey(f): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2018
BoleAndFish:
The op could be your type also but you see, in life, sometimes you can mistakenly do things that doesn't really represent you. Now, if you find yourself in this shoe, the YOU I know wouldn't have the B not to talk of the bold or the boldness to go meet him. grin

Then you don't know me at all cool

I don't even need to say anything to him, Just walk up to him and give him a broad smile , if he's sensible and still interested he'll take it from there before I'll later apologize... it's a simple sturv
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2018
dude is a man like me. I don't ask a lady out twice, except she makes up for rejecting me the first time.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by slimtosin(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2018
princeking2:

You may be right. But women are crazy at times. You were rude to him then and now you are crushing on him. Smh....wetin concern me.

Lol,i am still not understanding the concept as well...don't mind them jere, some guys no dey even disturb ladies for long,i have friends that don't do that..once they come and you're not available,they go for someone else...
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by khiaa(f): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:
In whatever you do, don't let him know you was interested all along.
. The joke'll be on you heavily,

My advice is this: there are over millions of fine rich men that can take care of you girl! Move on and stop crying over spilt milk.

What kind of advice is this? The man didn't do anything wrong all he did was show an interest in her.

She is interested in him and she should let him know but she doesn't have to let him know how much. All the game playing is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
Dont be too obvious in your act.......just start by greeting him each time you meet........then u can introduce a small chit chat........like asking how his day was.......if he responds well u can go ahead and apologise

Nah it should be the other way round , let her go and apologize for her behaviour the other day first and occasionally just say hi to him. If he's still interested he'll start to chat her up in no time , this way she still keeps whatever dignity and ego she has
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by CioAngels(f): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2018
You chased him away with empty pride, now you want him back, don't you think you will deflate your earlier pride by going to say am sorry, i never realised i how much i will miss you. Well, you can go get rubbished, used and dumped.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by khiaa(f): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2018
Seenyo:
dude is a man like me. I don't ask a lady out twice, except she makes up for rejecting me the first time.

Yes Yes Yes! I can respect this. wink
If she's interested she has to make that move.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2018
Splinz:

You were tired that day, that was why you didn't give him your number? Oh c'mon... tell me something else. Shakara gree leave you?

Anyway, just go to him and apologize for being rude the other day, then go your way. Dazzol.

Dude will definitely ask for the number again IF he still have anything for you. Inugo?

C'est fini

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by skullzflex(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol! You are welcome!

Okay cool.. you'd hear from me soon grin
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Peterosky(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2018
Op don't worry, this advice will do the magic. Now when next you see him, walk up to him and ask him why he wanted your number and why he never came back demanding for the number again. Just tease him that he was not man enough to withstand a simple trial. I can assure you that the gist will begin from there and he will be the one asking you again for the number. But do not forget to ask him in a jovial way if he is capable enough to protect you considering the fact that he failed his first test. Make sure you come back here to thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by khiaa(f): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2018
CioAngels:
You chased him away with empty pride, now you want him back, don't you think you will deflate your earlier pride by going to say am sorry, i never realised i how much i will miss you. Well, you can go get rubbished, used and dumped.

If he behaves this way she will know what kind of man he is and he's not the man for her, then she can put him behind her and move on to the man who is supposed to be in her life.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Assassin101: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2018
fvck u a million times. ego bullcrap will kill u. am quite sure u don't have a relationship. someone realized she did wrong and wants to make amends, and all u could advice is for her to move on and save ego?!!
Tessie01:
my dear Just let go of him and protect your ego cuz if he truly wants you he would ask for your number again.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by khiaa(f): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2018
Bamidele539:
Once bitten twice shy,

if i am the guy i wouldn't push further to ask for her number again...

How would you act towards her if she approached you with an sincere apology? Would you ask her a second time?
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by khiaa(f): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:
In whatever you do, don't let him know you was interested all along.
. The joke'll be on you heavily,

My advice is this: there are over millions of fine rich men that can take care of you girl! Move on and stop crying over spilt milk.

Pathetic!.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2018
Start a chart with him...be nice, friendly and charming, let him know by action that you're now open for business...BUT DON'T EVER VOLUNTARILY OFFER YOUR NUMBER UNTIL ASKED...shikena
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2018
Peterosky:
Op don't worry, this advice will do the magic. Now when next you see him, walk up to him and ask him why he wanted your number and why he never came back demanding for the number again. Just tease him that he was not man enough to withstand a simple trial. I can assure you that the gist will begin from there and he will be the one asking you again for the number. But do not forget to ask him in a jovial way if he is capable enough to protect you considering the fact that he failed his first test. Make sure you come back here to thank me later.
very smart....I endorse this advice
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by khiaa(f): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2018
Evince:
Tell us u just discovered he is rich

LMAO grin grin If she found out he is rich she wouldn't need anyone's advice, nobody could keep her away from him.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Omoabike1: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?

It is not that you were really tired that day, the problem is that is your ATTITUDE... Attitude is just onething you cannot hide even if you try to

Probably that day he was trekking and the next day you saw driving... Lol, now you want him

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Maxvasia(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?
he probably viewed your Moniker and ran for his life
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by khiaa(f): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2018
luminouz:

Which embarrassment?
Ur even in ibadan like me....
If he says no....I will sharply say YES!!! tongue grin

Hey luv:
I'm khiaa. How are you today. smiley I noticed you from across the room and your smile lights up the whole room. wink Would you like to get together and check out a movie sometime?
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by mapet: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:

Walk up to him, say a nice "hello", take his palm and write your number on it. Walk away and pray. HE WILL CALL YOU BACK. wink
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Topestbilly(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol!

Walk up to him, apologize for your attitude the other day and ask him if he still wants to be your friend. So simple!

Professional have spoken.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Peterosky(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
very smart....I endorse this advice
.Thanks for the endorsement.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Alvin007: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:

I pray he sees this and repeats the move..but, don't get 'crushed'.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Gebbson007(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=Tessie01 post=64819744]my dear Just let go of him and protect your ego cuz if he truly wants you he would ask for your number again. [/quot

what has EGO got with walking up to someone to apologize for being rude .. this is 2018 ,to move forward in life learn to drop your ego n make amendment when you are wrong plus you need to change that mentality of yours.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Wisebisho: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2018
Pubichairs:
you have lost him for good..if u kukuma go back to him your kpekus go suffer pass...cos he will take your shit for granted
Negative and dirty mind u got.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Gebbson007(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2018
Seenyo:

we plenty..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Afrocentric: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2018
akeentech:

It depends on how many pages nd hw complex it is thanks
really? Like three pages
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2018
Op u have time o.

The fact that u rudely turned him down? Just know that, it can never be the same again, if u go ahead, apologise and ask for his number.

In a nut shell he won't take u serious.

And I can bet he's not serious.. All he want is fun and some moments in the sheets, after that he's moving on.
Cause a guy who truly loves u or care about u, wil still forge ahead and ask for your number, as u guys are on the same street. But this one, he's just giving u eye contact and not moving forward to say hello, or chat u up? Forget story, he will just fucvk you , series times then move on.

Don't, I repeat don't fall into his mind games plan. Your guardian angel protected u from a heartbreak by cutting him off. But u no dey hear word. U still want to be heartbroken.
Anyways it's your choice.

At least heartbreak no dey kill person.

Be wise. Brush off those crush. Orelse it will crush you at the end.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by stainless239(f): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2018
Please remember to gist us when you finally get him back..
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by luminouz(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2018
khiaa:

Hey luv:
I'm khiaa. How are you today. smiley I noticed you from across the room and your smile lights up the whole room. wink Would you like to get together and check out a movie sometime?
Sure thing!!!!
What u waiting for
grin D grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Oyinbo Policeman Avoids Lady Twerking For Him / Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.