Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar (47569 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Stallion93(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2018
klassykute:
If this fool of a freez has the money to buy a PJ he will. Oyedepo has helped alot in nigeria, go check his community. He so into charity. You dont have to show ur charity on TV. Freez is a hypocrite.. check the car he drives and the house he stayes. Why has he not given out his car to help the poor. If he is so obsessed with men of God he is also a man of God like he calls himself. Mk he also use he influnce for charity
Such an outright display of Fvckery. Hello Mister, you Are A fool!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by emmieohmz: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2018
donstan18:
-Private jet that won't follow you when you die, is that one a private property? cheesy
-Private jet that's always causing problem on media, is that one private property? cheesy

They should keep fighting over private jet, the most important thing is that God gave us our own free PRIVATE PART that's making us happy and following us around all the time cheesy cheesy, PRIVATE PART is best private property God gave us, because the taste and enjoyment is the different , and the different is in the taste cheesy
This guy.... U too funny
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by litaninja(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2018
Looks to me like you're proving the existence of one while disproving that of the other.

Andrewgame42:
Y'all make fun of pastors and churches straight to their face and even mock testimonies.... But cannot go to a native doctors shrine and make fun of the gods
I still wonder why,??

So am conducting a social experiment, am in ph now buh will be going to ile ife in two weeks , I need a volunteer the closer you re to the west the better, I'll pay ur transport and feeding and I'll give u 50k(which is probably more than what u earn in a month) all u have to do is mock IFA in a shrine , then you can go back home with ur money , you don't even have to stay in ile ife for more than 1 hour!!
Thanks
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2018
THE MATRIX
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by taiwojoe40(m): 11:17am On Feb 06, 2018
Acidosis:
Control your jealousy freeze

What you have written up there is the lamest lines I've ever seen since this jet controversy began.

The man said he has been riding private jet before you went to school so what more do you want to hear?
he's preaching true gospel(LOVE)..truth knows no messenger.Know the truth and it will set you free..freeze problem is just that he's emotional about it...He should rather condemn their action and not include their personality cos nobody is perfect..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by ipobarecriminals: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2018
sad embarassed grin grin cheesy
Andrewgame42:
Y'all make fun of pastors and churches straight to their face and even mock testimonies.... But cannot go to a native doctors shrine and make fun of the gods
I still wonder why,??

So am conducting a social experiment, am in ph now buh will be going to ile ife in two weeks , I need a volunteer the closer you re to the west the better, I'll pay ur transport and feeding and I'll give u 50k(which is probably more than what u earn in a month) all u have to do is mock IFA in a shrine , then you can go back home with ur money , you don't even have to stay in ile ife for more than 1 hour!!
Thanks
sad
Andrewgame42:
I still wonder why,??

Thanks
nah madness go folliw dem back .Dnt mind dat lunatic Frezz,let him go rent one room apartment in mushin,okoko,Agege,Ajegunle.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by NairaMaster1(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2018
Freez, from your small salary, how much have you given to the poor in your neighborhood this year? Tell us.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by NotComplaining: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2018
klassykute:
If this fool of a freez has the money to buy a PJ he will. Oyedepo has helped alot in nigeria, go check his community. He so into charity. You dont have to show ur charity on TV. Freez is a hypocrite.. check the car he drives and the house he stayes. Why has he not given out his car to help the poor. If he is so obsessed with men of God he is also a man of God like he calls himself. Mk he also use he influnce for charity

A Muslim asks:

When you say Oyedepo has helped a lot of Nigerians, is it spiritual or financial help? Most christians go to prosperity churches to enrichen themselves, yet Nigeria has the most people on the planet living in abject poverty, and this is despite the population having more christians than other faiths.

Also, is the help that Oyedepo renders entirely his help or the cumulative help of the congregation? In other words the money isn't his or is it?

Oyedepo flying private jets before we went to school means what exactly? Is he therefore more entitled to this luxury than his flock?

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Andrewgame42: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2018
litaninja:
Looks to me like you're proving the existence of one while disproving that of the other.

Nah... Am only using the evidence of one to proof that there's the other!!! ... Cause if there's a spiritual world out there ...then all the pastors cant be wrong... And you don't wanna make the mistake of mocking the right and true one
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by kazzy4u(m): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2018
dis guy do tell truth about dis pastors. I no sum pple hate hearing dis

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2018
Daddy Freeze, always on point.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2018
NotComplaining:

A Muslim asks:

When you say Oyedepo has helped a lot of Nigerians, is it spiritual or financial. Most christians go to prosperity churches to enrichen themselves, yet Nigeria has the most people living in abject poverty despite the population having more christians than other faiths.

Also, is the help that Oyedepo renders entirely his help or the cumulative help of the congregation? In other words the money isn't his or is it?

Oyedepo flying private jets before we went to school means what exactly? Is he therefore more entitled to this luxury than his flock?

You ask too many hard questions. Sheeple don't like that...

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by IdiAmin2(m): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2018
They have arrived to defend their daddy GO

Acidosis:
Control your jealousy freeze

What you have written up there is the lamest lines I've ever seen since this jet controversy began.

The man said he has been riding private jet before you went to school so what more do you want to hear?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Macmoni(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
wizkid just but a watch of 432m no body cough ooo
naw diz man has blessed more dan a billion souls y cant he fly anytyn he wants oga freeze can neva ever touch souls like diz man

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by leroi01(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
salbis:
I thought this guy once said he has collection of wrist watches worth 32 million naira. Let him sell off those stuffs and share the proceeds to the poor around him and beyond. It's a sole responsibility for every human to love their neighbor irrespective of being man of God or son of God. Any pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Judge, Journalist, Yahoo boys, Politician etc that manipulate their victims for self aggrandizement would definitely face the wrath of God. You are dissipating too much of your energy on clergies, please reserve some for your family, career and probably your government.

I owe you a drink sir!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by itu404(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
His end is nigh. I predicted it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Originalsly: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
klassykute:
Bro.... if you are indeed a pastor.... a Man of God.....you are held to a higher standard ..according to the Bible. E.g... didn't the Bible say if a man cannot control his family he should not hold a position in the church? The same does not apply to the CEO of a company. As a pastor...he should be humble ...be living a simple life...not living in luxury. Which servant of God.... any of the prophets... Apostles. ... ever lived in luxury? ..... where did I read vanity is a vexation of the Spirit? .....a wolf in sheep's clothing is being exposed and we have a problem with the whistleblower.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by americanson: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Andrewgame42:
I still wonder why,??

Thanks
I am not hungry... I was raised in a home where my extended family served idles and joined cults, from asigidi, to ayelala, ogboni.... and nothing changed in their life beyond extra ordinary, i ate with this people too. 50K is nothing to me cos i can make that money as i have done countless times but if you make it 1-2M, I will take you up on this. I will travel down to your base...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Chari4: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Freeze wears expensive wristwatches that can pay for someone education abroad with change, how about he removes the sand jn his eyes first.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by OyinO: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
100% on Points. Kudos Daddy Freeze

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by onyxo76(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
LifeDrama:
Controversial On Air Personality, OAP, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the news Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40million Bombardier Challenger Private jet parked at his Dominion Hangar at Lagos Airport.

Convener of the Freethesheeple movement and leader of the Free Nation took to his Instagram page.

He wrote: "Nigeria just overthrew India, according to worldpoverty.io by having the largest number of people living in extreme poverty. India, despite her population at 1.3billion still has less poor people than we have and we are only 194 million. If this private jet spirituality makes sense to you, It doesn't make sense to me!
The greatest commandment Jesus gave us was to love our neighbors as ourselves..
How can you claim to love your neighbor as yourself when you send a bus to pick your neigbor, while you ride a $40million dollar jet?
They tell us to obey Malachi.... how can you obey Malachi and disobey Jesus? Are you a Malachian or a Christian? ~FRZ
#FreeTheSheeple"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be1IMrMH8Y0

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/05/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-bishop-oyedepos-40m-private/
well he sent a bus to pick up his neighbor at least, when we gave our lives to Christ nobody had to send bus to pick us up to make Sunday service....now churches provide free transportation to get people to church and mr freeze is still asking that private jet be used to perform such a function, do you see oyedepo coming to church is his jet? Freeze just has serious issues with pastors as i see it, if an imam had a private jet would he bold enough to criticize him? i don't think so...besides na only oyedepo get private jet? don't other wealthy Nigerians have private jets too? but because pastor has one, heaven must fall abi...? I used to like this chap when he first started but of recent his comments are getting out of line.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Andrewgame42: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
americanson:
I am not hungry... I was raised in a home where my extended family served idles and joined cults, from asigidi, to ayelala, ogboni.... and nothing changed in their life beyond extra ordinary, i ate with this people too. 50K is nothing to me cos i can make that money as i have done countless times but if you make it 1-2M, I will take you up on this. I will travel down to your base...

If I had that money spare , I would do that to prove a point, buh I don't.. Buh maybe you can still come that 50k - ur traveling expense and feeding will be enough to compensate, after all we aren't really doing it for the money , its a social experiment, let's us prove to people that the gods are not real, we would video the whole incident , it would help a lot of people out there confused about faith or the spiritual realm .... Its just for a day , it could even be on a Saturday or Sunday so not to mess up ur 1-2million gig .. I don't mind flying you back home , they wont even noticed you traveled ..just come and mock the shrine or pee on it ...that's all I ask help save the sheeeple please
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Vince77(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
Freeze is just overdoing these things. He should slow down.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by OwoLee(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Pubichairs:
I hate seeing news about this guy

why should you hate? you wish him dead? naaahhh
he's saying the mind of every right thinking christian!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by omoelerin1: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

This guy will just wound himself

☣ ☠
In what way?
If he attacks politicians he won't wound himself, but now that it is god of men he will wound himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by omoelerin1: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
Andrewgame42:
I still wonder why,??

Thanks
You now feeling so insecure in your religion to the extent of stooping so low to be comparing ifa with Christianity?

Indirectly what you are saying is: Please, mock native shrine too, it shouldn't be my religion only.
confused man.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by freshboi88: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
BreezyRita:
Going by his theory, he shouldn't have a house or car. Jesus had none of those. He slept anywhere he found himself.

His headache anyway

U guys r so blinded by sentiment, there's a problem wen someone keeps getting richer and d people he leads keep getting poorer. Thts what's happening in our political and religious spheres. The pastors keeps acquiring wealth atbd detriment of the people. That's not what Christianity is about. Simple

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Justinpm(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Pubichairs:
I hate seeing news about this guy
you must hate the truth then ....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by jeffhunter(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
well said...

salbis:
I thought this guy once said he has collection of wrist watches worth 32 million naira. Let him sell off those stuffs and share the proceeds to the poor around him and beyond. It's a sole responsibility for every human to love their neighbor irrespective of being man of God or son of God. Any pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Judge, Journalist, Yahoo boys, Politician etc that manipulate their victims for self aggrandizement would definitely face the wrath of God. You are dissipating too much of your energy on clergies, please reserve some for your family, career and probably your government.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by InvertedHammer: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Andrewgame42:
I still wonder why,??

Thanks

/
When ifa priest starts scamming people, he will also be mocked. No Nigerian is abusing Adeboye and Oyedepo as individuals. They are being abused for scam, false doctrines and hypocrisy.
\

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by mikeweezy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
SweetyZinta:
Daddy Freeze giving these men sleepless nights since 1500AD

gringrin grin
do you think them care about baby freeze him is just a sycophant who think only pastor's are meant to do good .....let's he keep making noise & if you see him pls do tell him to sale his 35 millionaire watch or car's to feed the poor around him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" / Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.