Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria (6805 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc International Oil & Gas Programmer Recruitment 2019 / International Oil & Gas Company Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Foremost Indigenous Oil & Gas Company Fresh Job Recruitment (28 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
An International Oil & Gas Company with global interest, due to expansion in their Nigerian operations, require the services of individuals who are disciplined, fast learners, able to
work under pressure and very focused on set objectives to fill the position below:

Job Title: Management Trainee

Job Title: Field Engineer

Job Title: Data Processing Officer (Nigerian)

Job Title: Administrative Assistant – Procurement

Job Title: Procurement Officer

Job Title: Trainee Field Engineer

How to Apply

Click Here For Details

https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/
Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 7:41am On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
mars2015:
An International Oil & Gas Company with global interest, due to expansion in their Nigerian operations, require the services of individuals who are disciplined, fast learners, able to
work under pressure and very focused on set objectives to fill the position below:

How to Apply

Click Here For Details

Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
mars2015:

How to Apply

Click Here For Details

Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2018
Job Openings at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)

The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a non-profit agricultural research-for-development (R4D) organization, and a member of the CGIAR Consortium.We thank you for your interest in IITA and invite you to explore many
exciting and diverse career opportunities in a work environment that enables you to be the best you can, advancing your professional and personal growth in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
Join a vibrant team that is committed to facilitating agricultural solutions for hunger, poverty, and natural resource degradation throughout the tropics.IITA is an equal opportunity employer and consideration for employment is given to qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national/ethnic origin or social status.
Please view our current job openings below. Click on the position that suits your profile and fill in the application form.

Head, TAAT Program Management Unit

Asset Supervisor 21/02/2018

CKAN Repository Officer and Programmer

Click Here To Apply
Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by joberplanet: 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
World Energy Council Future Energy Leaders’ Programme 2018

World Energy Council is now looking for the next set of bright young professionals to join its Future Energy Leaders’ programme – the FEL-100, which is designed to help shape, inspire and grow our energy leaders of tomorrow.
This is a prime opportunity for young professionals to
become one of the Council’s key communities. Our Future Energy Leaders (FELS), form a community of exceptional young professionals who share a commitment to shaping the global energy agenda.
The FEL 100 network consists of individuals from across the globe who represent diverse players within the energy sector including government, academia, civil society, industry as well as social entrepreneurs.

Members of the FEL-100 get the opportunity to:

Contribute to the World Energy Council’s global energy dialogue

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply

The deadline for nominations is 23 February 2018.
Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
mars2015:

How to Apply

Click Here For Details

Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
mars2015:

How to Apply

Click Here For Details

Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2018
Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
mars2015:
Job Openings at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)

The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a non-profit agricultural research-for-development (R4D) organization, and a member of the CGIAR Consortium.We thank you for your interest in IITA and invite you to explore many
exciting and diverse career opportunities in a work environment that enables you to be the best you can, advancing your professional and personal growth in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
Join a vibrant team that is committed to facilitating agricultural solutions for hunger, poverty, and natural resource degradation throughout the tropics.IITA is an equal opportunity employer and consideration for employment is given to qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national/ethnic origin or social status.
Please view our current job openings below. Click on the position that suits your profile and fill in the application form.

Head, TAAT Program Management Unit

Asset Supervisor 21/02/2018

CKAN Repository Officer and Programmer

Click Here To Apply

Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
mars2015:

How to Apply

Click Here For Details

Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Direct Sales Agents recruitment in a MicroFinance Bank in Lagos

GOS Projects Limited – Our client, a Micro Finance Bank, requires suitable candidates to fill the position below
:

Job Title: Direct Sales Agent

https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2018/02/direct-sales-agents-recruitment-in.html

How to Apply

Application Deadline 16th February, 2018.
Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by smith54321: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
mars2015:

How to Apply

Click Here For Details

Has anybody heard from these guys?

I got this mail from them

"Dear Applicant,

Kindly be informed that your CV is currently under review. We will revert shortly with an online test if found suitable.

Please note that you will be required to complete and submit your test answers within 2 hours of opening the relevant mail.

Best regards"

and lastly any idea if they're real. Can't seem to find any info about them on line.
Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 12:02am On Feb 11, 2018
not all company reveal their identity.
Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by MORACHI3065: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2018
mars2015:

How to Apply

Click Here For Details

Please is the application still on?! Can one apply for multiple positions like procurement officer, Graduate Trainee etc?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2018
MORACHI3065:

Please is the application still on?! Can one apply for multiple positions like procurement officer, Graduate Trainee etc?
i cant tell cuz d closing date was not specified

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
mars2015:

How to Apply

Click Here For Details

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by mars2015: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by MORACHI3065: 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
mars2015:

i cant tell cuz d closing date was not specified

Can one apply for multiple positions?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by udosam(m): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2018
smith54321:

Has anybody heard from these guys?

I got this mail from them

"Dear Applicant,

Kindly be informed that your CV is currently under review. We will revert shortly with an online test if found suitable.

Please note that you will be required to complete and submit your test answers within 2 hours of opening the relevant mail.

Best regards"

and lastly any idea if they're real. Can't seem to find any info about them on line.

Bro pls, have you gotten the online test invite from this company? Because I got same mail from them and uptill now I have not gotten the mail for the online test.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by Mobidot(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
I was sent some questions as promised in the previous mail. I answered and am still waiting for their response. Anybody with me on this?
Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by Teccowills(m): 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
I'm with you bro. I am seriously praying these guys are for real o. Which position did you apply for?
Mobidot:
I was sent some questions as promised in the previous mail. I answered and am still waiting for their response. Anybody with me on this?
Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by miimss: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Me too i was sent some questions answered it and have sent it to them and i am still waiting for them

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by maxlev1: 8:01am On Feb 18, 2018
I wrote my online test yesterday. I think its a consultant firm recruiting for a particular company. Most companies now undergo this process of recruitment so as to protect their identity from influential people who would want to force their candidates on them.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by ojmaroni247(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
I also got the test yesterday, answered and submitted. I pray they call, they are totally anonymous online.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by Mobidot(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
I applied for Trainee field engineer. Were your questions 15 in number? Have you heard anything from them again?
Teccowills:
I'm with you bro. I am seriously praying these guys are for real o. Which position did you apply for?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by Mobidot(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Do you have any idea who this company could be?
maxlev1:
I wrote my online test yesterday. I think its a consultant firm recruiting for a particular company. Most companies now undergo this process of recruitment so as to protect their identity from influential people who would want to force their candidates on them.
Re: Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria by Mobidot(m): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
Seriously , they are absolutely anonymous. I can't really guess the company. I really do pray they are for real too.
ojmaroni247:
I also got the test yesterday, answered and submitted. I pray they call, they are totally anonymous online.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Apply For University Of Benin Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Pls Help Is This Sinopec Petroleum Offer For Real / Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.