Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Buhari Signs Executive Order To Improve Local Contents In Science, Engineering.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari Signs Executive Order To Improve Local Contents In Science, Engineering.. (1406 Views)

Other Countries Are Breaking Records In Science And Tech, Our Own Na Cooking: / President Buhari Signs Electoral Act Amendment Bill Into Law / President Buhari Signs Executive Order 009 On The Open Defecation-free Nigeria B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Signs Executive Order To Improve Local Contents In Science, Engineering.. by umahiprinceblog(m): 1:26am On Feb 06, 2018
President Buhari, yesterday signed Executive Order 5 to improve local content in public procurement with science, engineering and technology components.

The EO is expected to promote the application of science, tech and innovation towards achieving Nigeria's development goals.

Buhari took to twitter to express how the EO he singed yesterday is an important step in the journey of having a nigeria that produce what it consume.

According to what he shared he wrote: I have repeatedly emphasized my vision for a Nigeria that produces what it consumes. To attain that vision, it is vital that local companies get preference in planning, designing and executing Sci, Tech & Eng. projects. The EO I signed today is an important step in that journey.

source: http://umahiprince..com.ng/2018/02/president-buhari-signs-executive-order-to-improve-local-content-in-public-procurement-with-science-engineering-and-technology.html

Re: Buhari Signs Executive Order To Improve Local Contents In Science, Engineering.. by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 06, 2018
*Yawn*�����
Re: Buhari Signs Executive Order To Improve Local Contents In Science, Engineering.. by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 06, 2018
Feeling sleepy

Re: Buhari Signs Executive Order To Improve Local Contents In Science, Engineering.. by Nobody: 3:06am On Feb 06, 2018
God help him.

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why I Decided To Study In Cotonou Benin Republic / Who Is He/She? / Let's Get To Know You Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.