Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

#BBBaija: Photo Proof That Big Brother Naija Is Satanic (full Details) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBBaija: Photo Proof That Big Brother Naija Is Satanic (full Details) (4580 Views)

Pictures From TECNO X BBBAIJA All Star Housemates Hangout / MURIC: Ban BBNaija Now, It Is Satanic, Encourages Kissing, Romance, Open Sex / BBNaija: The Show Is Satanic, Stop Watching Else God Will Send Down Fire" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBBaija: Photo Proof That Big Brother Naija Is Satanic (full Details) by johnnyn1(m): 1:42am On Feb 06, 2018
Well stories have been circulating for some time that the Big Brother Logo is similar to the mysterious religio – economic entity Illuminati known for the all Seeing Eye as seen in the BBN /BBA logo.

Initially shared by Wikinaija a reader wrote “Yes! Big Brother Africa is a nonsensical reality bullsh!t aimed at promoting immorality by the ordained agents of the devil. All those watching the programme are being subconsciously programmed to take on the attributes which the devil himself will be proud of.”

Other similarities were pointed out in the diagram below

https://hypenigeria.com/2017/03/04/photo-proof-that-big-brother-naija-is-satanic-full-details/

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: #BBBaija: Photo Proof That Big Brother Naija Is Satanic (full Details) by thesettingz(m): 1:50am On Feb 06, 2018
I had always known this program was sent from the pit of hell to lure away youths destinies....... Only few would agreed to this. For your info before u quote me I ain't even a full Christian but I know some things are demonic
Re: #BBBaija: Photo Proof That Big Brother Naija Is Satanic (full Details) by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 06, 2018
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepaaaa!!!
Yawn

Re: #BBBaija: Photo Proof That Big Brother Naija Is Satanic (full Details) by jovialswag(m): 1:55am On Feb 06, 2018
stupid show house of immoralities
Re: #BBBaija: Photo Proof That Big Brother Naija Is Satanic (full Details) by durolexxy(m): 2:17am On Feb 06, 2018
Up watford
Re: #BBBaija: Photo Proof That Big Brother Naija Is Satanic (full Details) by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 06, 2018
Before nko? Me no kukuma know the koko of the show.
Re: #BBBaija: Photo Proof That Big Brother Naija Is Satanic (full Details) by tuzeriouz: 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
thesettingz:
I had always known this program was sent from the pit of hell to lure away youths destinies....... Only few would agreed to this. For your info before u quote me I ain't even a full Christian but I know some things are demonic
like and share if BBN 1,2 and 3 has not lure ur destiny away as a youth

(1) (Reply)

Timaya - Pity For Us (official Video) Official Timaya / Suggest Funny Tv Series Tv Shows / House Of Cards Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.