Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,870 members, 7,806,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State (27721 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) / Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A / IPOB Will Sack Governor Rochas Come 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by ipobarecriminals: 7:55am On Feb 06, 2018
sad BURATAI where are ur PYTHONS

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by orjikuramo(m): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2018
Y? Kindly educate me please...
buchilino:
AS MUCH AS I TRY, I FIND IT HARD TO FEEL SORRY FOR BENUE PPLE.
Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2018
The chicks have come home to roost grin
Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by osazeeblue01: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2018
Governor wheelbarrow you see your life. for your own good follow Fayose way you need to support local hunters for them to help you out.
Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by Bullhari007(m): 8:01am On Feb 06, 2018
they are coming grin grin grin the occupiers are gradually occupying their ancestral estate.... they should navigate fully to western part of shithole and continue what Usman Danfodio couldn't finish in ilorin... every man or woman that partake in this fraudulent government indirectly or directly must get his/her version of Change... Amin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by Omeokachie: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2018
Ortom would never have known that this is the fate that awaits him for supporting a Buhari presidency.
Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by Vivuch: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2018
abes:

The propaganda is real.. The headline is affirmative about the attacker but when you take time to read, the word 'suspected' is used. The problem is that about 95% of viewers read only the headlines not the article itself.
Brainwash 101

But these media outlets should learn from AIT. Smear campaign will not work against PMB.
Shut up you dimwit!

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by supereagle(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2018
Dlee1:
Buhari must go come 2019.
Inec Chairman is related to him, he will rig the election in his favour.
Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by buchilino(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2018
orjikuramo:
Y? Kindly educate me please...

IT'S MORE LIKE, WE TOLD U SO. B4 DIS RECENT KILLINGS, I WAS INVOLVED A HEATED ARGUMENT WITH BENUE PPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA ABOUT D CONSEQUENCES OF NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THESE ARMED HERDERS N DER CONTINUOUS SUPPORT OF THE KILLING OF UNARMED PROTESTERS BY THE ARMY, DO YOU NO WAT DEY CALLED ME. A SORE LOSER. SOME EVEN WENT AS FAR AS INSULTING MY FAMILY.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by mustafa006: 8:07am On Feb 06, 2018
sai Buhari till 2050
Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by dunkem21(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Is Tuface idibia truly from Benue?

Is David mark from Benue?

I think it's safe to assume that's the home of cowards

grin
Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by Yankee101: 8:08am On Feb 06, 2018
Protect yourselves if the govt won't/can't!

IPOB members were routed.

Shiites were killed.

Now its selective amnesia for herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by tesppidd: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2018
It becomes very very very obvious that there is an undertone to this.

A political undertone.

The spate of the attacks is just too frequent to be coincidental.

2018 and elections are near and all of a sudden fulani herdsmen have found their AK- 47's.

Anyone who can't see this is just straight foolish.

The government in power couldn't be involved in any 'ISLAMISATION agenda' which would jeopardize it's government and 're election bid.
If Buhari wanted to islamize Nigeria he would wait till his second term not now.
It's common sense.

There is a group of people who are of the mentality like 'you spoilt our regime with boko haram, we must bring down yours with herdsmen'

It's left to the President and his team of security experts to unmask what is really going on.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by eyescue(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
This is getting out of hand. I' believe that an introduction of state policing in Nigeria will put an end to this.

Buhari is a curse to this nation.

More than a curse to this our grate and lovely nation
Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by israelmao(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2018
Your IG is busy chasing after one man that said IBB said Buhari should be voted out in 2019.Bias policing!

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by Smooyis(m): 8:14am On Feb 06, 2018
Dollyak:
Wtf is going on in Nigeria.

For the life of me, It is unthinkable that in a country of nearly two hundred million that cattle and cattle rearing should be the president’s number one priority. when the economy, unemployment, poor health facilities, education infrastructure are all in their worst states.

In retrospect, the president attitude to the massacre in Benue marked the end of any little favourable views i had about Buhari.

Secondly, it's pathetic that a state governor is having to beg in order to seek protection for his people.
For what it's worth, the whole situation has shown that national police force in it's present form can never work in a multicultural country like Nigeria as it's susceptible to federal abuse. Historically, state abuse are generally more manageable with water tight/black and white laws.

State police formations will be more penetrative and wide spread as well as more community-friendly, relative to the President puppet organisation you call police force.
Thanks so much for your brilliant contributions. Many nairalanders have argued here against the formation of State police forgetting its better to be under the whims and carprices of a dictatorial governor who is your tribesman, than under a wicked blood thirsty federal arrangement that places one tribe above the order.
All I can say is that Nigerians are largely ignorant. The earlier we wake up the better for us. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by ERICOPLC(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2018
The government have kept quiet, killing of citizens are now normal active of a tribe.
This is how kidnapping started, today anybody can be kidnapped. When they finished the perceived enemies, they will turn inwards then the government will be looking for foreign assistants.
A stitch in time saves nine. Government be wise.
Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by Polskywolsky: 8:18am On Feb 06, 2018
buchilino:
AS MUCH AS I TRY, I FIND IT HARD TO FEEL SORRY FOR BENUE PPLE.
Mumu people will always show themselves... U vindictive, angry, sad, #SonOfA... Grow up n realize that after they run Benue over, ur lands are next. I will be ashamed if u think they will stop there (obviously u are IBO)

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by linearity: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2018
Haganah:
Monitoring.

One thing is sure! Buhari has no intention to end this crises. The zombies led by their grand-patron, Osibanjo, have a lot of work to do in the coming days.

The VP is just a ceremonial title with zero constitutional powers.

It’s main function in Nigeria is to deceive the geographical area of the current with huge political population, but has lost out in power struggle to produce the Presidential candidate to still show up at the polls, at least to ‘support’ their man.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by alhajisocrates: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2018
Nextn is Ishiaku's farm
Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by buchilino(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2018
Polskywolsky:

Mumu people will always show themselves... U vindictive, angry, sad, #SonOfA... Grow up n realize that after they run Benue over, ur lands are next. I will be ashamed if u think they will stop there (obviously u are IBO)

I DON'T NO WAT UR BLABBING ABOUT, N PERSONALLY I DON'T GIVE A RAT ASS ABOUT UR INSULTS.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by Lomprico2: 8:25am On Feb 06, 2018
abes:

The propaganda is real.. The headline is affirmative about the attacker but when you take time to read, the word 'suspected' is used. The problem is that about 95% of viewers read only the headlines not the article itself.
Brainwash 101

But these media outlets should learn from AIT. Smear campaign will not work against PMB.

Fuckoff! Tetrorist!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by poseidon12: 8:28am On Feb 06, 2018
Switruth:
I see war coming. Ghana will be full by 2019

That is if you guys reelect Buhari.
Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by Writs: 8:28am On Feb 06, 2018
Lol.

Folks, the cow thing is a mere decoy.
The main interest is Jihad and Fulani takeover of Nigeria.
They want the country mainly for her oil.
They are tired of been nomads.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by Adebowale89(m): 8:29am On Feb 06, 2018
all these killings is all about cattle and cow or what because there is more to this fight than cow to me

if buhari is not having hand in this Benue killings, he should know police can't curtail this herdsmen killing. soldiers ought to be deployed to Benue to silent this disgrace of a nation

is it not a disgrace that when some small country are discussing development, we are looking for way to always end war. now is there anything to against trump dictum about Africa and Nigeria in particular?
Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by ProDNA: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2018
For reliable paternity DNA test please click on my username and check our signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by poseidon12: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2018
abes:

Brainwash 101

Who let this dog out?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by donsimoniiblog: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2018
Visit www.donsimonii.com today for your stories, articles and gists...
Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2018
Dollyak:
Wtf is going on in Nigeria.

For the life of me, It is unthinkable that in a country of nearly two hundred million that cattle and cattle rearing should be the president’s number one priority. when the economy, unemployment, poor health facilities, education infrastructure are all in their worst states.

In retrospect, the president attitude to the massacre in Benue marked the end of any little favourable views i had about Buhari.

Secondly, it's pathetic that a state governor is having to beg in order to seek protection for his people.
For what it's worth, the whole situation has shown that national police force in it's present form can never work in a multicultural country like Nigeria as it's susceptible to federal abuse. Historically, state abuse are generally more manageable with water tight/black and white laws.

State police formations will be more penetrative and wide spread as well as more community-friendly, relative to the President puppet organisation you call police force.
Did you participate in voting in the last election?

Ba damuwa, just watch and see how the constitution, higher and lower legislative may soon be suspended.
Una never see something.
Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by poseidon12: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2018
buchilino:

IT'S MORE LIKE, WE TOLD U SO. B4 DIS RECENT KILLINGS, I WAS INVOLVED A HEATED ARGUMENT WITH BENUE PPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA ABOUT D CONSEQUENCES OF NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THESE ARMED HERDERS N DER CONTINUOUS SUPPORT OF THE KILLING OF UNARMED PROTESTERS BY THE ARMY, DO YOU NO WAT DEY CALLED ME. A SORE LOSER. SOME EVEN WENT AS FAR AS INSULTING MY FAMILY.

Don't mind the many fools that answer Nigerians with me.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by darqly(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2018
The IGP is looking for Afegbua, who merely relayed a message from his principal, whilst killer herdsmen are ravaging Benue state.

Ortom is still dining with the devil instead of going all out and denouncing PMB and APC and defending his people.

What the hell is going on? angry
Re: Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State by dich: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2018
So cant federal govt deploy the army to put these violent herdsmen to order?? It is now crystal clear that highly placed individuals in govt are supporting these herdsmen or at least sympathetic towards them.
Even the IGP has shown he isn't capable of handling the situation, he should just resign.

Buhari has failed us!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Shehu Sani Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Arrest / Military Launches Airstrike On Bonta, Benue To Kill Unknown Gunmen / UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.