Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Don’t Give Free Sex, Stop Disturbing Me For Sex – Lady Tells Ex-boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Give Free Sex, Stop Disturbing Me For Sex – Lady Tells Ex-boyfriend (658 Views)

Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Give Free Sex, Stop Disturbing Me For Sex – Lady Tells Ex-boyfriend by ceee9ja: 4:18am On Feb 06, 2018
In what looked like a very hilarious situation, a young teenage girl, Tsitsi Kujek, is regretting for giving out her contact details to her married former lover who is now tormenting her demanding free sex.
According to H-metro, Tsitsi Kujeke also narrated how she was forced into prostitution three years after she was drugged and raped at a party.

She said Petridge Mbangani was wasting her time.
She also narrated how Petridge leaves his wife in the dead of the night and visits her for free sex saying she is losing potential clients because of the time he spends with her.

Continue and get the full story via this link...... https://ceee9ja..com.ng/2018/02/i-dont-give-free-sex-stop-disturbing-me.html

(1) (Reply)

Na Just Small Boyz Wey Just Full That Bbnaija! / I Lost My Son,i Am Depressed And I Am About To Loose My Husband / 17 Things Wrong With Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.