Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His (43590 Views)

My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by pocohantas(f): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2018
No matter how anyone tries to rationalise this, it's a very wicked act.

The excuse that men cheat around with these women doesn't fly.

The decision to cheat, get pregnant and keep the child is solely that of the woman. The repercussion of such actions should be hers too.

The man has a large heart.

2 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by desoul2004(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Men should do DNA test for their kids it's very cheap.

Cheap like how much?

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2018
desoul2004:

Cheap like how much?
It's like 60k now. Even if it's 1 million training and raising someone's child from 0 to even 18 years will cost more than a million in school fees talk less of feeding and miscellaneous. Do a DNA test as the child is born before you even sign the birth certificate.

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by cococandy(f): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2018
ladygudhead:
Lol cheesy oh coco you are sounding like you are guilty of such too. Dont u think if some1 had 'amebod' in the past all that would have been prevented. I'm sure who knew then did not want to be taggered 'the amebo'. gudmorning love! smiley
Yea I’m guilty. My first son belongs to the gateman.
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by cococandy(f): 8:22am On Feb 06, 2018
Blackfyre:

Obviously, you know nothing about me. If you did, you wouldn't ask me that question.

I do not condone cheating from either sexes, it is bad and especially bad for the child born outside wedlock. This man here just has enough large heart to put the interest and concern of the boy first and ignore his ego or pain.
Mmm: I’ll take your words for it until I catch you in action defending make cheaters. Until then keep up the good work. As of now, I don’t send anymore.
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 06, 2018
cococandy:

Mmm: I’ll take your words for it until I catch you in action defending make cheaters. Until then keep up the good work. As of now, I don’t send anymore.

Terribly funny someone thinks she will catch me defending male cheaters...grin
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by MissJoy29(f): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2018
You see why it's necessary for one to be careful about their choice of life partners? A lot of evil go on in this world now.

God help us. And may I never be this cruel, selfish and secretive to my husband.

And may we never turn each other to monsters & start competing for who will be more heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by braine(m): 8:29am On Feb 06, 2018
cococandy:
So all women are bad because of what this woman did?
Are you willing to accept responsibility for the actions of other men?

This story is an excuse for you sorry ass misogynistic buffoons to come and vent. carry on.
Cry me a river tongue

I have personal experience with this, okay? So I know where I am coming from. Aproko.

2 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Babaken(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2018
I have said it and I will keep saying it no matter how much I love or trust my wife DNA most take place Without her notice for All my children Women Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by cococandy(f): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2018
Blackfyre:

Terribly funny someone thinks she will catch me defending male cheaters...grin
okay. I’m subliminally happy and hoping I won’t
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by cococandy(f): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2018
braine:

I have personal experience with this, okay? So I know where I am coming from. Aproko.
so you experienced all women?
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by gotnel: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2018
This man has just taken the best of all options.
He is definitely going through a rough heart aches, but knowing that there is no fault from the little boy whom he had always know as his son bring consolation.
Women are not helping themselves and their offsprings.
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by braine(m): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2018
cococandy:
so you experienced all women?

I dont need to have experience to know this. A handful sample size I have had is enough to justify my assertion. It may be very accrurate. But at least, you have an idea.
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by ProDNA: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2018
Nice one...

DNA tests do not break families it even cements their bonds.

For reliable DNA tests please click on my username and check our signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 06, 2018
Hell no!!!!! she cheated on me & I even had to take care of the other guys son
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by cococandy(f): 8:53am On Feb 06, 2018
braine:

I dont need to have experience to know this. A handful sample size I have had is enough to justify my assertion. It may be very accrurate. But at least, you have an idea.
mmm I see
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2018
I can't!... in fact I'll pray not to deal with the lady.
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by wonder233: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2018
simplemach:
Same also is the case of many here in Nigeria, Just they are hidden. Especially gate men and drivers, the women will explain better
Pass a thousand Nigerians through a lie detector interview, and you will see that 99.99% haven't seen anyone let alone themselves had any personal experience of the gateman-sleeping-with-madam bull-crap that has so saturated our psyche.
I laugh seeing young men hoping against hope to someday meet that older s*x-starved cougar lady.
I burst their fantasy bubble by telling them "We are a very classs-conscious society, even if a lady wants to cheat, she will most likely do it with someone her class or higher...so, boy, go and make money!"

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by poseidon12: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2018
ladygudhead:
I personally knw of an aunt dat has done this same bullsh1t 4 yrs.The son is a grown man now but does'nt knw his real root.Wheneva i see him i just pity him 4 not knwing dat d man he bears his name n has called father all his life is not his real dad, Gross wickedness on part of d mother! To even think dat he is originally 4rm an entirely diff ethnic group hmm (smh). Na promiscuity dey cos all this kind things, notin else. Ok don't ask me hw i got 2 knw such secret smiley ...

Please tell us how you got to know. We might learn a lesson or two.
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by poseidon12: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2018
cococandy:
You’re an amebo. Nobody cares. Least of all the guy in question

Amebo, how? It seems you are the type of lady that would do same to a man. It's the height of wickedness to have a man raise a child you know is not his. Then when he is getting old, you inform him that he is not the father.
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by poseidon12: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2018
ladygudhead:
Lol cheesy oh coco you are sounding like you are guilty of such too. Dont u think if some1 had 'amebod' in the past all that would have been prevented. I'm sure who knew then did not want to be taggered 'the amebo'. gudmorning love! smiley

Yep. She will obviously do same to a man, if she has not done that already.
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by torvickof1312(m): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2018
Hahahah lets fish them out
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by poseidon12: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2018
cococandy:

Yea I’m guilty. My first son belongs to the gateman.

That explains your reaction. Please let your husband know asap.
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
See them women are this and that this is just one in few cases.What is the difference when a woman also discovers her husband had kids outside and she didn't know.The man should take heart the bond is there already and the child would love you.
my dear, I have learnt to Ignor their stupid generalizing. if it were d other way round, d woman should forgive but since its a woman, all women are demons.

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2018
cococandy:

He’s just trying to promote his misogynistic forum or whatever nonsense that website is.
They will go there and share ideas on how to mistreat women, perfect their blame game and give each pats on the back for abusive behavior. Even subtly encourage rape.

One of such male-only websites was recently exposed (I don’t remember what it’s called) and it was appalling the kinds of things they share among themselves there.
yet they speak of how bad d future is going to b because of how bad women her. such persons might end up with broken marriages because of their mindset and will still blame their wives
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by begwong: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2018
Only the woman knows the true paternity of the child/children!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2018
Ariel20:

Maybe you are dumb... Did a "cheating woman" sleep with herself.... Is it not with someone who is obviously a cheat and a man. Stupid African man with their repressive mentality.
no o! all men are angels

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by ladygudhead(f): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2018
poseidon12:

Please tell us how you got to know. We might learn a lesson or two.
For some reasons i will not like to say every here on the net but if you still curious to know u can call the number on my signature. smiley and i'm sorry about Adolf.
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Burgerlomo: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2018
Hmmm o ga oo cool
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2018
cococandy:

unfortunately, one can’t happen without the other. The more you promote male philandering, the more you people father kids for other men. I don’t feel sorry for any man who raises kids that are not his unless he has been faithful to his wife since he got married. Otherwise, he’s raising another man’s child while another is probably raising his. It’s a community project grin

By the way our ‘wise’ forefathers used to say “it takes a village to raise a child”.
cococandy! I just luv d babe

2 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Shirer(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2018
Not on my life. I no dey do. After all, fatherhood appears to be a thankless job, especially with today's breed of women.
Same Jezebelian breed tried this poo with me, but was exposed by the diligence of my ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by ladygudhead(f): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2018
poseidon12:

Yep. She will obviously do same to a man, if she has not done that already.
lol don't believe her jor. i have another interesting story of how a lady's long hidden true identity was found wink ...too bad i can't type long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) / Baby Girl Surrounded By 4 Brothers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.