Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media (42275 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by 247frolic(m): 5:30am On Feb 06, 2018
Lady reveals she snatched her current boyfriend on social media after his ex flaunted him

A Facebook user, Beatrice Ofei has come on social media to brag of how she snatched the person she is currently dating from his ex. She revealed that a lady posted the photo of the handsome young man as her man crush. Beatrice claimed that the sight of the photo made her slide into his direct message box to chat with him, the attempt that led to their present relationship.

In her words;

"My current relationship started when someone here posted her boyfriend as her MCM . The guy was soo handsome so I inboxed him, then boom we are happily in love and she is history. Continue advertising your boyfriends okay? We dey here too��"

She advised ladies to keep advertising their boyfriends for other ladies like her to steal. Some of her followers have reacted to her post.

Read some from the screenshot below;

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-lady-reveals-she-snatched-her.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by pyyxxaro: 5:33am On Feb 06, 2018
Someone would definitely snatch him from her

Let the snatching begin

Toto Dikey come and see one of the gals that snatch Churchill from you oh lipsrsealed sad

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by ochobaba(m): 5:33am On Feb 06, 2018
The best place to meet a girl now is online,have had count less time approaching girls but many of them rarely wait ,I ask why? is it that the new trend now is online or must someone hook you up with someone before you could have a date?
mehn I tire o

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by dapsin999(m): 5:35am On Feb 06, 2018
So Chelsea lost yesterday ...... Better game next time.

Aiye le o Ibosi oooooo.....
Aiye do ri kodo ko Ye mi mo ......

10 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by makdcash(m): 5:41am On Feb 06, 2018
Arsenal won 5:1.....the gunners are now getting interesting

15 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by pointstores(m): 5:50am On Feb 06, 2018
ok nw

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by seniorgozman(m): 6:05am On Feb 06, 2018
Thats good
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Partnerbiz(f): 6:06am On Feb 06, 2018
Jisos. This is terrible...
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by femi4: 6:07am On Feb 06, 2018
In Goldie's voice: Mo le gboko lowo e

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by BUSHHUNTER: 6:07am On Feb 06, 2018
A friend of my girlfriend once snatched me from my girl....

Believe me the girl pvcci still get my trademarkgrin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by talk2hb1(m): 6:08am On Feb 06, 2018
Nawa Ooo, So we Men are now like bread anyone can snatch Us

10 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by H2Ossss(m): 6:08am On Feb 06, 2018
Relationship is stress

13 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by GreenArrow1(m): 6:09am On Feb 06, 2018
And then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by IamAirforce1: 6:09am On Feb 06, 2018
By the time you've realised to him you're just a sex object, your 'Toto' ha suffered

Then he will dump you for another toaster

12 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by moscobabs(m): 6:09am On Feb 06, 2018
Rubbish
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by oautycoon(m): 6:10am On Feb 06, 2018
Mstwwwwwww..... Ko shi danu undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by onadana: 6:10am On Feb 06, 2018
And that is an achievement. Nah so someone else go snatch am from you and nah your own go pain pass.Some men sha...no values just DM you the next thing your peni...s took over your thinking.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 06, 2018
Who knows maybe the ex also snatched him from someone, Karma might be at work.

PS: check my signature for your software projects

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by doubleZ88(m): 6:12am On Feb 06, 2018
when the law of Karma catches up with her.......

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by simplemach(m): 6:12am On Feb 06, 2018
Kudos ma, God bless your hustle
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by IamChiboi(m): 6:13am On Feb 06, 2018
Nothing new here lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by BUSHHUNTER: 6:13am On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:
By the time you've realised to him you're just a sex object, your 'Toto' ha suffered

Then he will dump you for another toaster

Na ur toto?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by KangaIye: 6:13am On Feb 06, 2018
Pasan ti a fi na Iyale, onbe Lori aja fun Iyawo tongue

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Spaxon(f): 6:14am On Feb 06, 2018
There's this Good time friend of mine, called KARMA

Don't worry he's always around the corner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by ifyalways(f): 6:14am On Feb 06, 2018
Shameless, season 7

11 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by vicfy(m): 6:15am On Feb 06, 2018
ochobaba:
The best place to meet a girl now is online,have had count less time approaching girls but many of them rarely wait ,I ask why? is it that the new trend now is online or must someone hook you up with someone before you could have a date?
mehn I tire o
Dts d trend now o! Bt try stopping them on d way, they'll snub d hell outta ya

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 06, 2018
Say no more, you are his side chick.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by finest0007(m): 6:15am On Feb 06, 2018
Hello Genevieve

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by NothingDoMe: 6:16am On Feb 06, 2018
Snatching without marriage is whoring

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by ipobarecriminals: 6:17am On Feb 06, 2018
sad that's all dey sabi doing. best.ofcus.going from one Alfa to pastor and dibia for otumophor plus.Nothing work in their upstairs .Wish her well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by lobell1: 6:17am On Feb 06, 2018
Zero joy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When a lady is too difficult. / Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.