Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Message Of RCCG Special Divine Encounter Day 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message Of RCCG Special Divine Encounter Day 1 (1868 Views)

Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message Of RCCG Special Divine Encounter Day 1 by Haleplushearty: 5:43am On Feb 06, 2018
Special Divine Encounter Service, February, 5, 2018.
Day 1
Ministering: Pastor E.A Adeboye
Prayer
1. Let's open our mouth and appreciate God
2. Father, the kind of encounter i have never had before, let me have with you this year.
Alfa, omega, you are worthy of my praises today, you are worthy of my praises today.
Text: 2 Chronicles 1:6-12
Today, we are beginning this special series of divine encounter programme.
The passage we read is about a man who had a special encounter with the lord, Solomon. He had series of encounter with the Lord. God gave him a blank cheque. He said to Solomon, ask anything. Today I know He is talking to someone, my son you have been waiting for so long, ask for anything.
We will break this particular session into three parts;
Physical, Material and Spiritual
1. Physical: What will be your request when God ask you to ask for anything concerning your health. 1 Peter 2:24, your healing is already waiting. As the Lord lives, before you get back home, you will be singing a song of victory. Amen. Exodus 15:26 - when you do God's will, you will never be sick again.
When God gives you a blank cheque, you will be Healed , you will be Healthy, you will be so Strong Deut 34:7, you will lay hands on the sick and they shall recover Mark 16:18, Your shadow will heal the sick Acts 5:14-16. I decree in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, anyone who passes by you, will receive a miracle. Amen, in the mighty name of Jesus, what He has done for me, He will do for you in Jesus name. Amen
Prayer.
Father, thank you for the blank cheque, I don't want just to be healed, I want to be healthy, I want to be so strong, I want even my shadow to heal the sick.
2. Material: The blank cheque has a lot of space, you can go to God and say, I want enough, Philippians 4:19. I want to pray for someone today, in the might name of Jesus because of this divine Encounter, you will never borrow again. You can go to God and say, you don't want just enough, you want more than enough, John 10:10, you can say, you want much more than enough so that I will never struggle before I met my budget, Ephesians 3:20. I pray for someone here today, beginning from now, anything you want will be more than enough. Amen . You can say to God I have a blank cheque, you can say Lord what I want, I want to overflow, I want to be able to lend to Nations, Deut 28:11-12
Prayer
Father, thank you for the blank cheque, I don't just want my need to be met, I want to overflow financially.
3. Spiritual: The blank cheque has a space for the spiritual. You can write in your blank cheque and say I want power Acts 1:8, you can say, I don't just want power, i want the gifts of the Holy Spirits 1 Corinthians 12:7-11 (Words of wisdom, words of knowledge, faith, gifts of healings, gifts of working of miracles, the discerning of spirits, diverse kinds of tongue, interpretation of tongues), you can say I want all the gifts, you can go further and say I don't just want the gift of working miracles, i want the gift of working special miracles Acts 19:11-12
Prayer,
Father, I don't just want to work miracles for you, I want to work special miracles for you.
But you can say to God, I don't just want to perform miracles, I want to make it to Heaven. If you are not a true child of the living God, and He gives you a blank cheque, the only thing you should write there is Lord, save my soul. Am speaking to you, if you have not surrender your life to Jesus, come to Jesus today.

(1) (Reply)

To Those Who Couldn't Believe In The Person Of Christ Jesus / What Is Special About God Being The Creator / The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.