Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,991 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) (34322 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix / Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 6:54am On Feb 06, 2018
According to reports, these are hundreds of anti-open grazing marshals which are being trained in Taraba state following the Fulani herdsmen saga which has been rocking the nation. The marshals are reportedly being sponsored by the Taraba governor, Darius Ishaku and are being trained at the NYSC permanent Orientation camp suburb of Jalingo, the state capital city of the state...

Meanwhile, despite protests, the anticipated anti open-grazing law has commenced in Taraba with herdsmen still going about their normal businesses.

The state Governor, Darius Ishaku, said the law has come to stay and nothing would stop its full implementation despite warnings issued by cattle breeders in the state.

Governor Ishaku stated that the law would be implemented “gradually to make room for the herdsmen to get more used to the idea and familiar with the working of the system while the government also tries to put in place the necessary infrastructure.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/governor-darius-ishaku-anti-open-grazing-marshals-in-taraba-state.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 6:55am On Feb 06, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by EngrMcDon(m): 6:57am On Feb 06, 2018
Choi, could this be stomach?

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2018
Good move.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by bloodmoneyspita: 7:05am On Feb 06, 2018
BSS comes to my mind now,

is this not the same thing nnamdi kanu did before they called them terrorist?

if the government does not declare this people terrorist for trying to protect their own farms and land then I will know that BSS was treated badly.

The Zoo is falling and no amount of python dance will reset its brain.
Nigerians can now smell the akara but I hope it's not too late.

A northern state so afraid of the North LoL.

171 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by taylor88(m): 7:06am On Feb 06, 2018
madridguy:
Good move.

My guy

I wan join BMC

How i go take join

Sen me the form I'll fill it and delete it off my system angry

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by ihitenansa: 7:09am On Feb 06, 2018
Good, they shd resist the genocide on them. i wish u Gods guidance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2018
No more vacancy at BMC Inc.

taylor88:

My guy

I wan join BMC

How i go take join

Sen me the form I'll fill it and delete it off my system angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2018
God be with them ..they shall overcome Buhari and his bloodthirsty brothers

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by FRESHG(m): 7:16am On Feb 06, 2018
GOOD,THEY SHOULD ARM THEM WITH CORRECT AK 47... MADRIDGUY TERRORIST BROTHERS MUST BE DEALT WITH angry

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2018
it's buhari see your life in the party

1 Like

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2018
give dem beta guns ooooooo nt a freaking Dane gun,B buhari oya gba ko je,When is ogunstate starting operation #Cowfarts

3 Likes

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by Mynd44: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
BSS comes to my mind now,

is this not the same thing nnamdi kanu did before they called them terrorist?

if the government does not declare this people terrorist for trying to protect their own farms and land then I will know that BSS was treated badly.

The Zoo is falling and no amount of python dance will reset its brain.
Nigerians can now smell the akara but I hope it's not too late.

A northern state so afraid of the North LoL.
Only the state can set up such an institution or you need permission from the state

13 Likes

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 7:41am On Feb 06, 2018
EngrMcDon:
Choi, could this be stomach?
If that guy catches any straying cow, na to chop am grin grin grin

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by 007author(m): 7:59am On Feb 06, 2018
Long over due

4 Likes

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2018
That guy with the big tummy must be the head of the task force in charge of arresting stray cows.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by lastempero: 8:08am On Feb 06, 2018
Biko make sure you arm them properly and no catching of feelings there.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by congorasta: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2018
k
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by Promismike(m): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2018
Good
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2018
GreenArrow1:
That guy with the big tummy must be the head of the task force in charge of arresting stray cows.
More meat and suya to support the big tummy grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by MrRhymes101(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2018
What is this country turning into?... Wedding MC
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2018
The government is just playing table tennis with your lives. See that man with that big belly, will he be able to run when the herdsmen come??grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by emmasege: 8:11am On Feb 06, 2018
Before long, Buhari's mad dogs (DSS & IGP) will tag them militia and start arresting them.

I commend the effort of government and people of Taraba in this regard. But more importantly, everyone should be prepared to pay the ultimate price (if necessary) in defense of their people

Like the Biblical Naboth said to King Ahab, WHY SHOULD WE GIVE YOU (FULANIS) THE INHERITANCE OF OUR FATHERS?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2018
Pathetic
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2018
grin

They are just prepping marksmen the Fulani would use as suya, what would they confront them with? Batons or sticks? Cos the last time I checked the grand patron of the Miyetti Allah have ordered that all known militias should be disbanded.

Naija is really in trouble, we think removing buhari in 2019 through the ballot would make them stop and replacing buhari with another Hausa Fulani(cos that's the candidates PDP are selling) would make them stop. Wait till the sultan of sokoto calls him and we all return to square -1

7 Likes

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by Tastemoney(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2018
angry
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by sammyj: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2018
This is the best thing that will ever happen to the state after Fayose's option to resolve it in his state. shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by Yeeyo: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2018
G
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by bjayx: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2018
I wish them well
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2018
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi / Obi Of Onitsha Commissions Dualised Sani Abacha Road Constructed By Wike(pics) / Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.