Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Receive Phone Call Before Killing Nigerians – Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Receive Phone Call Before Killing Nigerians – Fani Kayode (2138 Views)

Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor / Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus / Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Receive Phone Call Before Killing Nigerians – Fani Kayode by orisa37: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
No you are not. You are just a Timid Atheist.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Receive Phone Call Before Killing Nigerians – Fani Kayode by dunkem21(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
tesppidd:
That's the 'bullest' shiit I ever heard.

I am calling a spade a spade and that's why I am saying what am saying.

Anybody can form strong man on the internet.

I could form James bond and Bruce Lee on the net if I wanted to.

I am just being honest, which is something you know nothing about.

FFK keeps making silly and childish comments which risk him being thrown into jail.

Any reasonable person would take the comments of an 8 yr old more seriously than what FFK says.

Maybe his words are actually crack influenced.

Or how could a normal human being just get up and say Buhari is going to nasarawa to condole with meyetti Allah or whatever and I am here arguing with dunkem21 over it?

The statement alone shows that something is wrong with the man, maybe a mental health issue.

When all the projects Buhari is going to commission are all outlined and everything will be covered by the media.

And then supposedly reasonable people like you are here quoting or agreeing with FFK.

Mr Strong livered man dunkem21,

Just walk into any media house around and say
'Buhari is going to Nassarawa to condole with Meyetti alah.'

Or hold a placard and go to Abuja and make that comment.

Don't stay here forming nairaland john cena.

You really have issues and want to put people into problems. You asked a question which I answered and you're here chasing shadows.

We have heard many things that people said that are propaganda and nothing happened. We have heard about parallel government, training of snipers, making government ungovernable and we have not heard any comment from you.

Did you not hear that GEJ went to Chad to plan more terrorist attacks? Which one is more treasonable? Mr. Tesspidd abi Stupid grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Receive Phone Call Before Killing Nigerians – Fani Kayode by dunkem21(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
tesppidd:
why na?

believe him na.

what about him saying,

'buhari is going to Nassarawa to visit and pay condolences to Meyetti alah'

i hope you believe that one?

if FFK says 10 things,

no normal human being would believe 9 of them.

But Lai will say 10 and you believe all. I told y'all that was time will come when you wish that you didn't lie against GEJ.

Leave my mentions alone and face FFK cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Under Fire Over Comment On 2019 Elections / Is YORUBA Vs IGBO Hatred Limited To Social Media? / INEC Declares Mukhtar Shehu Idris Winner Of Zamfara Governorship Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.