Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

What Should I Do?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Should I Do?? (1334 Views)

Which Software Should I Start With? / Should I Leave My Phone Plugged In Overnight? / I Just Got Dumped! What Should I Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do?? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2018
I recently got admitted into a reputable varsity in the south-east. Although i have paid my acceptance fee but i haven't gotten a lodge. My school, Nweke Varsity (pseudonym) is currently hosting an orientation for it's freshmen. So, i had to sleep over in the school male hostel with a friend of my friend coz i usually come from a far distance which involves a daily huge of funds spending. In the night, i had to share a bed with a friend of my friend, in the middle or late in the night, the guy started touching my privates. I had to stylish move from one location to another, like someone still in sleep. What should I do, pls? I'm stranded and confused coz i dunno where else to do
Re: What Should I Do?? by Antina(f): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2018
You don't know what to do? How?

It's better you leave that place before he turns you to what you won't like in future!! Find another place to sleep I beg before that guy turns you to something else!!
Re: What Should I Do?? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 9:08am On Feb 06, 2018
Antina:
You don't know what to do? How?

It's better you leave that place before he turns you to what you won't like in future!! Find another place to sleep I beg before that guy turns you to something else!!
Been working towards that, and i'm typically someone who suffers in silence
Re: What Should I Do?? by Antina(f): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2018
Emenandez4lyf:
Been working towards that, and i'm typically someone who suffers in silence

Talk to some male friends, who knows, you may see a friend of your friend that will help you
Re: What Should I Do?? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Antina:

Talk to some male friends, who knows, you may see a friend of your friend that will help you
Thanks for your concern, i appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Pupil Protest Ineptitude Of The State Government (video) / London Used Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Sale / Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Thursday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.