Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. (2706 Views)

Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) / Is Studying Physics Actually A Useless Course In Nigeria? / NPOWER: Is 6th Of June The Deadline For Stream1 Biometrics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by Stopcomplaining(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2018
If you are still waiting for Npower as a lifeline out of being broke, I guess you are on a long queue of frustration. It's better you give your brain some sense and look for even a better alternative. See reasons below:

1.They feel they are doing us a favour after looting all our treasuries.

2. Forget about them and start your job hunt and other projects as usual before you learnt about them

3. Does the government even think 30k is enough for a normal graduate to feed, transport, buy things, and save.? Npower is more a less a slaving scheme, nothing less

4. Npower owes its beneficiaries, payment, or let me call it wages, are not being paid timely. Can you imagine? How best can you define slaving in the name of empowerment? What is so difficult to ensure government handles the scheme efficiently such that the suffering masses are not cheated or subjected to more hardship if the government is truly sensitive? Are we saying its difficult to find competent and conscientous Nigerians who can manage this scheme well?. Our government is grossly irresponsible.

5. Npower is politically motivated: It is not born out of real commitment to allevaite the sufferings of the unemployed. Think about how woeful the logistics had been. It took 7 months to call for verification after one applied. 7 good months to mark 10 computer based Obj questions and logistics for verification? So sad

6. After wasting 7 months its over two months now, no body knows how far and what next. They are buying time, eating the fund, waiting to use their failed scheme as campaign points. They will all rot in hell.

7. Npower can not be transparent as we were made to believe. Forget it, different talks and rumour emanating about how secret deployments are being done. To every rumour their is an element of truth.

8 Can the organizers of the scheme be so proud that their children is made to suffer like we do and offered crumbs that barely feed dogs for a month in some houses?

9. The scheme was meant to last for, is it two or four years? After which everyone returns to square one, meaning that unemployment will continue as we turn out graduates every year from colleges of education, polytecnics, and Universities, think of hundreds of thousands of jobless souls compounded with the existing ones. Nigeria and government is a failure.

10. As i began earlier, forget about Npower its not worth waiting for, it's a useless scheme hoisted to make it seem like they have any reasonable plan. Continue your struggle/husstling and be more open to other opportunities. Thank you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2018
They use to have sense but it seems they've been infected by that demonic mediocre spirit hovering around. Maybe this spirit was always lurking around waiting for its moment.

I once wrote some nice things about them asking others to emulate their operational method. http://www.mortalpoet.com/why-cant-we-run-this-country-like-npower/

Like you wrote, the political angle ruined it. The moment transparency gave way I knew they've slumped to that lane. The final looting before the scheme ends is probably going on.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by Stopcomplaining(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2018
Sad my brother

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by Stopcomplaining(m): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2018
Sapiosexuality, is that your blog? Went through it.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2018
Stopcomplaining:
Sapiosexuality, is that your blog? Went through it.
Yes, that's my playground.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by Stopcomplaining(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Yes, that's my playground.
Thats awesome. You are doing a nice job with your own write ups and objective outlook of things
Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by Ganjafama(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2018
Stopcomplaining:
Sad my brother
@ stopcomplaining are you just realizing it. Go to their official facebook page and see insults being rained on them by angry and frustrated applicants. A most touching story I read was that of a young girl who lost her husband last year November. Right from day one she has not been paid any stipend (backlogs as npower use to call it). You need to see the way this lady was pleading for her money, that she is a widow. In short, I give up on power. My PVC still dey my file.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:48am On Feb 06, 2018
Stopcomplaining:
Thats awesome. You are doing a nice job with your own write ups and objective outlook of things
Thanks.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by Stopcomplaining(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ganjafama:
@ stopcomplaining are you just realizing it. Go to their official facebook page and see insults being rained on them by angry and frustrated applicants. A most touching story I read was that of a young girl who lost her husband last year November. Right from day one she has not been paid any stipend (backlogs as npower use to call it). You need to see the way this lady was pleading for her money, that she is a widow. In short, I give up on power. My PVC still dey my file.
It is really sad. I actually gave them a benefit of doubt until now. Only if something good can come out of this country. Dissapointing peoples for a Paltry sum of 30k. Too bad

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
I agree with U 100%. Npower is a fraud.

- The 2016 beneficiaries, some are yet to get their tablets. We are in 2018 now

- The salary payment has been shared amongst ''businessmen''. These businessmen buy and trade with the salaries of a group of npower beneficiaries. After making profits, then they pay the salaries. That's why the salaries are now coming late every month, sometimes early the next month. Note: I'm very sure of this info.

- Millions of jobs with lucrative salaries and impact on our economy has been lost since APC came into power. I know npower beneficiaries who have not gone to work for months, making no impact in our country, but yet receiving salaries.

I can continue listing but to what end? It is crystal clear to the blind man that APC is a scam.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by godfrey01(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
shit hole country
Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by obonujoker(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mhen... This Nigeriya... Ojojojumo ni anjiriya.... Ani kama sha adura... Where's Mr yar adua

N power has always been a scam.... Y'all shuda known that....

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by Stopcomplaining(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Just when u think they are planning something good they just shatter everytin. Awon werey. Those Fowles can not help us, let pls vote them out

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by npowerng: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2018
EmmanuelIbeh:
I agree with U 100%. Npower is a fraud.

- The 2016 beneficiaries, some are yet to get their tablets. We are in 2018 now

- The salary payment has been shared amongst ''businessmen''. These businessmen buy and trade with the salaries of a group of npower beneficiaries. After making profits, then they pay the salaries. That's why the salaries are now coming late every month, sometimes early the next month. Note: I'm very sure of this info.

- Millions of jobs with lucrative salaries and impact on our economy has been lost since APC came into power. I know npower beneficiaries who have not gone to work for months, making no impact in our country, but yet receiving salaries.

I can continue listing but to what end? It is crystal clear to the blind man that APC is a scam.

Good day sir, With all due respect, everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion but if you call Npower a scam for these reasons you would have to go back to your dictionary to recheck the actual meaning of being a scam, Npower did not collect a dime from its beneficiaries or applicants and it was stated clearly the number of applicants that would be empowered, The number of people this program has empowered is nothing close to any other program, Anybody with unpaid issue must have made a mistake during the registration we are working tirelessly to make sure all these issues are resolved as soon as possible.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by Apus: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
npowerng:

Good day sir, With all due respect, everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion but if you call Npower a scam for these reasons you would have to go back to your dictionary to recheck the actual meaning of being a scam, Npower did not collect a dime from its beneficiaries or applicants and it was stated clearly the number of applicants that would be empowered, The number of people this program has empowered is nothing close to any other program, Anybody with unpaid issue must have made a mistake during the registration we are working tirelessly to make sure all these issues are resolved as soon as possible.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by lolololhvfvhb98: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
npowerng:

Oga pack well ..... Npower does not empower anyone is just a means of survival after a certain period you go back to were you started from. Do an interview you will hear testimonies
Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2018
npowerng:

Defend my allegations, stop assigning blame to npower beneficiaries and beating around the bush. POFRON followers
Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by Dreamkiller: 9:38am On Sep 08, 2018
Yup
Re: 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. by KINGSCOURT05: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
K

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent / Virgin Nigeria Is Still Recruiting: / Personal Driver Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.