Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos (28315 Views)

Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host / See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Joelsblog(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2018
Celebrity TV Presenter/Host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu is a happy husband today after he took to Instagram to wish his beloved wife a Happy Anniversary.

To celebrate their anniversary she shared a photo of both of them sharing a perfect kiss, happiness in marriage is all that matters after all..

However some fans has warned Ebuka Uchendu to keep his marriage off social media or will suffer the same fate as his friend, Banky W.

Abeg help me ask Ebuka which one is mumu button?

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/ebuka-obi-uchendu-celebrates-2yrs-anniversary-with-wife-shares-new-photos/

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Joelsblog(m): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2018
Question of The Day: If All Nigerian Men were gay, what would happen to their wife's and gf's? (funniest Answer wins Airtime) - https://joelsblog.com.ng/question-of-the-day-if-all-nigerian-men-were-gay-what-will-happen-to-their-wives-and-gfs-funniest-answer-wins-airtime/

Exclusive: Man attempts to cut off head of virgin Mary statue out of frustration -
https://joelsblog.com.ng/photo-man-attempts-to-cut-off-head-of-virgin-mary-statue-out-of-frustration/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Amirullaha(m): 10:36am On Feb 06, 2018
Why the wickedness this morning op
You create topic and still claim FTC...
diaisGod o...

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by loveisgoody: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2018
Keep pressing until infinity

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by vicoloni(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2018
Ebuks ma nigger. As a celeb your life is in the public eye. You'll be reminded of this love speech the day you mess up. Remember that always.

Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Jozzy1063: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2018
So funny. Mumu indeed
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Profcamsey(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2018
Congrats to Ebuka's but...
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by mamatayour(f): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2018
Happy anniversary Mr Alagbada grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Postrendy(f): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2018
Funny ebuka
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by nairalanduseles: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2018
abeg make this local champion go siddon .......naija celeberity wey no get benz .....yeye dey smell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2018
Only wise men appreciate and take good care of their wives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by LasGidiOwner: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2018
Ebuka my guy. I was at his wedding at Neni in 2016.

God bless your marriage brother.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by biacan(f): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2018
He's too handsome for that girl undecided oh I forgot that he's a gold digger cause her dad is rolling in billions cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by fpeter(f): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2018
everything na advert for ebuka.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by ChiefSweetus: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2018
LasGidiOwner:

When will someone dickride you like this? At 33, you are still famzing.. someone that doesn't send you sad when will you make your nephews proud? sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by biacan(f): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2018
LasGidiOwner:

Who ask you cool

7 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by MiyettiAllah: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2018
xxxxx

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by free2ryhme: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2018
Joelsblog:
Celebrity TV Presenter/Host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu is a happy husband today after he took to Instagram to wish his beloved wife a Happy Anniversary.

To celebrate their anniversary she shared a photo of both of them sharing a perfect kiss, happiness in marriage is all that matters after all..

However some fans has warned Ebuka Uchendu to keep his marriage off social media or will suffer the same fate as his friend, Banky W.

Abeg help me ask Ebuka which one is mumu button?

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/ebuka-obi-uchendu-celebrates-2yrs-anniversary-with-wife-shares-new-photos/
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by free2ryhme: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2018
MiyettiAllah:
xxxxx

There is no grazing colony on nairaland

stay away angry

6 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2018
nairalanduseles:
abeg make this local champion go siddon .......naija celeberity wey no get benz .....yeye dey smell
Hin no get benz, but hin agbada price na the price of ur papa house, shop and car rent.. cos i knw say ur palee no get shishi

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by MuyiRano(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2018
Seun I'm plus one today and I never receive alert from u o.
Happy birthday to me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2018
hshhhss:
Wetin happen? Mind yourself. embarassed
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Justbeingreal(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2018
cool
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Justbeingreal(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2018
cool
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by ukehnonny: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2018
cool
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
He's too handsome for that girl undecided oh I forgot that he's a gold digger cause her dad is rolling in billions cool
so na you be the best option?

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by nairalanduseles: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2018
ManFromJos:

Hin no get benz, but hin agbada price na the price of ur papa house, shop and car rent.. cos i knw say ur palee no get shishi

poor man lol na u dem fit wash ......his agbada can not cost over $1000
if u live in a developed country and work u make that times 2 in a week
broke ass lol

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by enemmo(f): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2018
I see you Ebuka.

Happy birthday to your wife plus advert for her new business.

Confam Hustler.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by MiyettiAllah: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2018
free2ryhme:

There is no grazing colony on nairaland

stay away angry

You must have forgotten we own Nigeria or anything with ‘Naira’ in it.

Let me remind you what one of our leaders, Ahmadu Bello, said in the 60s:

The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future.

Again, what were you saying?
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by free2ryhme: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

You must have forgotten we own Nigeria or anything with ‘Naira’ in it.

Let me remind you what one of our leaders, Ahmadu Bello, said in the 60s:

Again, what were you saying?

you own Nigeria and majority of your people leave in the bush

useless comment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures / Destiny Etiko Makes Bundles Of Money Rain At Her Ekene Umenwa's Wedding (Video) / Mercy Johnson's Mother Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.