Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Vote Sorungbe Pipeloluwa Aderinsola As Face Of Olumo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Vote Sorungbe Pipeloluwa Aderinsola As Face Of Olumo (642 Views)

The Woman That Lives Under Olumo Rock / Iya Olumo (Mother Goddess Of Olumo Rock) In Ogun State Turns 137 Years Old (Pix) / Iya Olumo Celebtrates 136th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote Sorungbe Pipeloluwa Aderinsola As Face Of Olumo by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2018
*Becoming*a professional model has been a dream since childhood but pursuing such a dream would mean turning my back on conventional careers. For a start in my life, I had to hide from purpose that I suppose would not count in this environment I had found myself in by blending into the norms of the society. The question I feared most was *'What is your future ambition?',*because then I had to lie to myself to feel safe within those that felt what I had in my heart was inferior to careers every child craved for at that young stage, but as they say, 'destiny can only be delayed but not denied.'

Contesting for the *Face of Olumo* serves as a rapid jump start into something I had to hide from my folks and the society for a long time. The reality of becoming among those contestants opened a box I had locked up for the most part of my life whilst I lived in a different reality.
This opportunity stands as a new beginning for an aspiring model such as myself but winning is not just personal as the challenges I have faced opened my mind to the unappealing state of tourism in the state and how uneducated people are towards tourism. Being a contest that needs votes from people to win, the problem arose from the lack of interest people have towards tourism and how myopic their knowledge is concerning tourism in Ogun State. This unexpected reality is what birthed a whole new drive to winning this title. For each vote casted, there existed various pre-lectures into why this campaign is an eye opener to the exposure of tourism, which means via 'Face of Olumo' contest, tourism in Ogun State is therefore promoted. It was undoubtedly fun to engage people in intellectual discussions about tourism in the State and this led to certain fundamental questions which answers would re-define the face of tourism in the State via the 'Face of Olumo'.

In addition to placing my feet and giving wings to my dreams,'Face Of Olumo' has become a part of me, thus, giving me a channel through which I can promote the culture and tourism industry of the State.

At this junction, I would say if you like this dream and want to become a part of the promotion of culture and tourism in Ogun State. Please, do vote for me as, the 'Face of Olumo' and together we shall redefine tourism in Ogun State and Nigeria.

To vote just click on the link below n fill the form.
Thank you.

https:///p9t66b-Fr

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Triumphant Entrance Of The New Olomu / Man Complains Bitterly About The Small Portion Of Food Served To Him In A Party / Igbo Language Is Poetry – Chimamanda Adichie Gushes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.