Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:34 PM

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (92826 Views)

I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by evexx1(f): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
When I saw this at first, I was pissed and disgusted! But I scrolled down and when I saw the responses he received, I smiled and felt satisfied. smiley

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by iSpread(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
rxmusa:
Don't make decisions based on your emotions, make decisions based on your morals.
l love this... best reply ever

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by LZAA: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
post=64833965:
Talk about achievement… A young man, Nnamuka Charles Arinze, has shared his achievement on Social media, and all we can say is.. We’re less proud.

He shared on Facebook a post that reads thus; “I’ve F**ked beyond 88.8% of The Girls I’ve Met Online. Girls Are Just USELESS. We Guys Should Change Them As Often As Everyday Just Like We Change Our Boxers and Pants. Guys Are You With Me??”

Source : Website
praise osas took the words right out of my mouth.
peeps shld recognise wen kids speak
i mean take a trip to the romance aka fairytale section of NL and see enough kids clowning around like this oaf
smh
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Enemyofpeace: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
post=64833976:
Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun
he slept with them too? I'm highly disappointed

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Austinoiz(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Who is this toddler?

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Futurecrown(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Guys will always say anything to thread.

Look at this tiny goatling that can never say hi to even a 5 years old , you slept with all those women in your dreams shey?

Ome ale jati jati. Your Mother and sisters are useless.
Eroo Omo iyami
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by millomaniac: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ewu Gambia angry
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Rexnegro(m): 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
fpeter:
Reasons why the youths won't be taken seriously by the politicians.
They re even the ones worst with sleeping with girls because they don't come out to say it childishly like this guy?
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by lathrowinger: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
na when men dey voice nna dey Para. .. u been Don forget those slay mama wey dey post some kind science object online. na jez talk ooo. see reactions, then wey Dil#do dey everywhere. we men complain? now, wey sex doll Don comot nna dey cry. I beg if u collect your salary this month transfer for me make I take join buy sex doll biko. make I forward my account details insult loading!!!
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Yeeyo: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
TribesNG:
I Still Blame BUHARI #BackToDaura2019
hahahahahah u are correct

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by nonut: 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Look at this tiny goatling that can never say hi to even a 5 years old , you slept with all those women in your dreams shey?

Aunty, it's trend not thread.
Anyway, what do I know?
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by thedio(m): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Hahah kilode anty,oro yi abi imi
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Ormorlehwah(f): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
Oga o, kinni radarada Yi naa soro
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
post=64833965:
Talk about achievement… A young man, Nnamuka Charles Arinze, has shared his achievement on Social media, and all we can say is.. We’re less proud.

He shared on Facebook a post that reads thus; “I’ve F**ked beyond 88.8% of The Girls I’ve Met Online. Girls Are Just USELESS. We Guys Should Change Them As Often As Everyday Just Like We Change Our Boxers and Pants. Guys Are You With Me??”

and na human being born this one?
is this one get brain?
are we sure this boy has not gone MAD?
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Nizguy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

lol... you sure.
The steps are already there. You can ask questions. wink
good
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
edakun. just leave him. he's obviously mad and have no one to tell him. i weak for that boy.

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
chai, see the reactions of his victims.
truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
I dey feel the guy sha. Girls are cheap no matter hiw expensive, just get to know wat they want n their CUNTinent is yours

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by joey150(m): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Before you start cursing out, it's trend not thread.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by godofuck231: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
post=64833965:

Well greed has always made women loose respect in life, their envy of others have made them turn into objects of sexual experiments, after 40 they start finding a man who is unaware of their past to put all their frustration on him, well enjoy, but make sure u no born girl too

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
So sleeping with a lady is now an achievement,.,,ok put it down on your CV bro,..you might meet a starved lady as your boss,...indomi generation kids,...IGK
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Jjaden: 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sorry to say...This boy is obviously a child (small boy) and if what he said has any atom of truth in it, then the ladies or should i say..Girls that he slept with are also small/childish. One can only attract the kind of person you are mentally, physically and etc.
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by cbngov01(m): 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
It might be true.if he has met 2girls, then 88.8% will be he slept with one and almost slept with the other.womder y people are killing themselves over his post like he has slept with 70girls

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by antibbn1: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
I can see this thing pain girls well.

A high ratio of girls are coded prostitutes. cry

5 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Emmanuhel20: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
well , It might be true, and the opposite is also conceivable ..But you sleeping with 88.8% of the ladies you meet is a great achievement, But the thing is when others are using their time for Something productive for their future, He is using his time to sleep with ladies.....well there's always be a time for correction, no one will condemn him.... If he think that's a good profession for him, make he continue.... We will all see the results at the end of the day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Girls Share Their Nudes For N30k On Facebook Page In Nigeria (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.