Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (92828 Views)

I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Liverpoolfc(m): 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
what is 88.8% of 2 pls? He probably have met just 2 and hv slept with 88.8% of the 2. Mathematically just on one agreed and still working on the other 1. P value greater than 0.05 so, it is statistically not significant to what we already know

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by TSingerr(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chukwudi4naija:
You can't write properly either. Learn how to punctuate correctly.

Read my comment properly and you will realize it was properly punctuated.
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
elyna:
that little boy is worthless and useless, 88.8% of girls not ladies has slept with him and he's happy, if he were my brother I would gladly offer him to ifa.

My father will have his head tonight. The rest, I will offer to Ifa tonight.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by sinola(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
modelmike7:
Na wa ooooo

99.8% of all the comments are coming from girls.

This little boy is in trouble for a long time!

na him useless pass
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
macbede:

My father will have his head tonight. The rest, I will offer to Ifa tonight.
lol
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by avrex3k(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
millionboi2:
this got nothing to do with politics.

Girl's are not what thy appear,i think datz d little boy point.

He saw dem on social media and begin to have all dos fantasy,only to get below and noticed thy are all worn out hole.

Truth be told.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by pinkygurl(f): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
Btw.he looks like a hungry kid with two boxers only
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Familyman007(m): 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Guy u try oo.No b small Masturbation oo..Wif dier pics i guess..
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by theadvocatus(m): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
What if he has met just three girls online and he has slept with 2?
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by avrex3k(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Bragging and posting it online is freaky but deep down the guy might be saying the truth this new girls are flirty cry
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by uchman48(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
And you sleeping with them makes them useless abi, i can see you are high
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by mavinc4u(f): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Some boys are really funny as if when he was sleeping with them, they were not sleeping with him unless he raped them otherwise both parties slept with each other. He should have said, 88.8% of the girls he met on line have slept with him.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by fof1: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
post=64833965:
Talk about achievement… A young man, Nnamuka Charles Arinze, has shared his achievement on Social media, and all we can say is.. We’re less proud.

He shared on Facebook a post that reads thus; “I’ve F**ked beyond 88.8% of The Girls I’ve Met Online. Girls Are Just USELESS. We Guys Should Change Them As Often As Everyday Just Like We Change Our Boxers and Pants. Guys Are You With Me??”

Source : Website

U ARE AS USELESS AS D GIRLS U HAVE HAD SEX WITH IN UR LIFE TIME...RUBBISH TALK. U ARE AN AIDS/HIV CANDIADATE IF U CONTINUE IN THIS UR WASTEFUL COMPETITION.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Yahayablessing(f): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
IF THEY LEAVE DIS ONE,E GET DICK ABI
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by piagetskinner(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
for you to have so pt with almost 90% of the Gil's u meet online means ure are just plain dumb...and worse than a stinking dirty rag
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Ishilove: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
And this rubbish made front page? My God, what is happening to Nairaland?? cry cry
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by handsomeyinka(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
I have no doubt his already got hiv....

But some else will also Bleep your sister or daughter same way.

What goes around comes around.
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by etimocity(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
when woman decide to help you out of sexual urge that you can not control yourselv now you call them useless.
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by tunjilomo(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
In Jaime lannister voice:Things we do for likes.
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Abogwara: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
It's a stage in life for teenage boys who feel sleeping with women is life time achievement. This is one of the justified reasons why smart young ladies prefer matured and married men for flings and side relationships. With matured men you earn better pay, better sex, respect and connections. There is no kiss and tell.
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by zinaunreal(m): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chai!!!! Women....

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by mechanics(m): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
hmmmm, and he's proud of saying that, when people are celebrating positive achievements this one is celebrating negative achievement, he should be ashamed of himself.
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by gwama: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Certainly it's 88.8% of demons that you have caught and 88.8% chance that you are a carrier of HIV. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Diamond23(f): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
[/color]including hz sisters undecided[color=#770077]
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
Abogwara:
It's a stage in life for teenage boys who feel sleeping with women is life time achievement. This is one of the justified reasons why smart young ladies prefer matured and married men for flings and side relationships. With matured men you earn better pay, better sex, respect and connections. There is no kiss and tell.
Advert..
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
post=64833965:
Talk about achievement… A young man, Nnamuka Charles Arinze, has shared his achievement on Social media, and all we can say is.. We’re less proud.

He shared on Facebook a post that reads thus; “I’ve F**ked beyond 88.8% of The Girls I’ve Met Online. Girls Are Just USELESS. We Guys Should Change Them As Often As Everyday Just Like We Change Our Boxers and Pants. Guys Are You With Me??”

Source : Website

This small boy na virgin
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by bikefab(m): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Keep sleeping with every girl you meet until your destiny drops to 1mb...
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by kaffyadeakeem(f): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
OmniSparrow:
His parents probably used him for sacrifice at a tender age. This is the remaining part the gods rejected.
That's too much now.You know him before
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by bintushop: 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
most of his victims are on NL. @Misschi, @Jam, @Birdbrain I blame the ladies
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Suspect33:
#TeamForeignGirls
I swear
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by noona(f): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
I can bet that his cock is situated in his brain...or probably his brain is filled with the left over sperm from his dad..
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Obason22(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Guys will always say anything to thread.

Look at this tiny goatling that can never say hi to even a 5 years old , you slept with all those women in your dreams shey?

Ome ale jati jati. Your Mother and sisters are useless.
He is very correct, girls are the most useless thing I have ever seen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Girls Share Their Nudes For N30k On Facebook Page In Nigeria (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.