Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" (80473 Views)

BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day / BBNaija: Vandora Shows Her Boobs Again / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by runto: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
The world is coming to an end .Old days ,ladies are ashamed to say all this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by wizod(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
ndy87:

Wen his dick is like HB pencil??
or like cigarette
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
oloriadejoke:
....no and why did u say so
i just got the feeling so i asked
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Mypeople2(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
ndy87:

Even u with dick like full stop is calling someone riverpuna. I weak for you o
have you seen his own ?
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Patrick33(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
ndy87:

Oga u should have at least put up your pix for people like me to categorize u. U didnt, cos of fear of wat I don't know. Always want to pull women down. Wat do u people gain?
is it your pussy? or is there any need to say he has a dick like fullstop? isnt that downgrading?? Abeg swerve go one side...me i be calabar south boy oo..no come here dey do one kind for me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Mypeople2(m): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
Those wey dey last for seconds go dey spew trash ugly set of beings cool
How long you want make he last before,24hours?
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Toks2008:
And the winner of this insane drama live show goes home with millions when intelligent Nigerian entrepreneurs are looking for capital to start a productive venture. ..

Shi.t hole show in a shi.t hole country viewed by shi.t hole people.

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Patrick33:
is it your pussy? or is there any need to say he has a dick like fullstop? isnt that downgrading?? Abeg swerve go one side...me i be calabar south boy oo..no come here dey do one kind for me.

Uhnnnn! Its also downgrading to shame a woman. Shift go left make I pass...
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by IkpuMmadu: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
Boreholes everywhere
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Patrick33(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
ndy87:

Uhnnnn! Its also downgrading to shame a woman. Shift go left make I pass...
oya see road..pass the go...But you sister..the pussy isnt yours..how e come the pain you like this? check am out...how will someone sleep and not feel a dick entering her?? The girl is wide...i mean wide like a staduim..Thats the truth..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by sparkwil(m): 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
go and get a job little girl. ur parents cant feed you forever

Don't mind the idiot. She's just disgusting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Patrick33:
oya see road..pass the go...But you sister..the pussy isnt yours..how e come the pain you like this? check am out...how will someone sleep and not feel a dick entering her?? The girl is wide...i mean wide like a staduim..Thats the truth..

Manner u guys talk about women is not nice at all.
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by dsmooth1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
la puzzy la KANJI DAM,,,, even one finger one go knw sey sumtin enter

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by nobaga: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
While in school there was a guy with a very big one. So if a girl wanted more or bigger dick, we always pass them on. Not the one you like of course but the ones that complained like this girl here.

A few ran away from him after first encounters. One complained bitterly that he only lasted a few seconds. He countered that he he never counted how many seconds he lasted but how many girls he passed through.

A lesson for both boys and girls. Do not dicuss your friends private parts.
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Nedfed(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
sparkwil:

Don't mind the idiot. She's just disgusting

See painment.... Drop your pain at his feet not on my head.
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Patrick33(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
ndy87:

Manner u guys talk about women is not nice at all.
Am sure they were mostly joking about it...You insulted that guy afterall which is kinda wrong and two wrongs dont make a right...sorry for the badmouthing grin
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Demonicide(f): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
KingsCare:
all these BBN poo is simply making our ladies appear soo cheap....its devaluing our youths and there is no moral values and lessons being passed....its quite unfortunate........It's going LIVE On WHATSAPP, On Saturday and Sunday this weekend, LIVE Training On * Cakes * Breads * Small Chops *Meat-pie * Egg Roll * Chicken Pie * Chin Chin...with experts LIVE....check my profile
hope its free
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Patrick33:
Am sure they were mostly joking about it...You insulted that guy afterall which is kinda wrong and two wrongs dont make a right...sorry for the badmouthing grin

Ohhh. No wonder you people have been crying since.... Moreover, I know I am cute that didn't get to me at all.
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by hope567: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
:Pthat means it must be as wide as a well
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by KingsCare: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Demonicide:
hope its free
Live this weekend.......Registrations​ fee is #1000....you will be informed on friday and be automatically added on the whatsapp group on saturday morning LIVE event....thank you
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Patrick33(m): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
ndy87:

Ohhh. No wonder you people have been crying since.... Eku yad esit.
You ladies have been the ones crying trying to defend yourselfs...i cant write in efik o..but no reason to tell us sorry tongue
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by oloriadejoke(f): 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

i just got the feeling so i asked
....I see
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Letflex(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
ncp89:
This is exactly what i was looking for! thanks for the great post!

Really
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by bejeria101(m): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
She be borehole ni?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Patrick33:
You ladies have been the ones crying trying to defend yourselfs...i cant write in efik o..but no reason to tell us sorry tongue

It didn't come from my heart. kiss
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Spaxon(f): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
franklingud:
Borehole pussy.

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Or his dick is so small!

D cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dear Spaxon can you imagine?
it happens sha.
Smellinganus wadaya tink
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Reeberry: 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
Patrick33:
That kind wideness, no be here. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Reeberry: 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
ncp89:
This is exactly what i was looking for! thanks for the great post!

I don't understand.
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by NLProblemChild(m): 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Amakavula:
The drama is hitting up in the BBnaija house. With a new expose from Vandora which got the Nigerian Twitter space talking. Roomate Vandora recently said her Ex has a very small "vegetable" and can't get her to feel anything when He want to do it. Nigerians can't get enough of the drama instead turned the tables on her.

But it got a lot more people bemused. Vandora sha. How can a guy be penetrating and you won't feel anything because you're asleep? Na wa oo #BBNaija

https://mobile.twitter.com/omoissy/status/960819801408069632
where is the so called Verona pix?
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Patrick33(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Reeberry:
That kind wideness, no be here. grin
lol
..nah plastic chair we need put inside before she go feel am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 / Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.