Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" (80454 Views)

BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day / BBNaija: Vandora Shows Her Boobs Again / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Slaye: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
OK since you said sex is nothing then so be it...... I hope you nor that this new part you're taking has not happy ending undecided because if you don't want to start masturbation I don't see why you'll regard the glorious sex as nothing...... especially when[b] a juicy pu**y is involved[/b]undecided cool

Lolz. queen why you be like this?? You can talk anyhow for state sha. I go like see you in person I wonder if na so you go they talk exactly

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Slaye: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2018
ogyunging:
LWKMD!!!!!!
Slaye & biacan nor go kee me
haba.. 20k allowance.. She dey serve ni? On the low men are not smiling. Lol. I don laff burn my new man u jersey. Choi

Lolz bro the thing tire me. Even copper allowance self nor reach 20k shebi them say the highest na 19500 or so (pardon me I nor gree do nysc who get that body lol) e nor reach round figure undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by SmellingAnus(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
You see what spaxon has cause how can you say I've never missed you embarassed is like I want my allowance to stop coming cool I can't play that expensive game with you Biko shocked besides everyone on this forum knows that you've been missed by me only me cause I'm the most beautiful girl in the world cool
hahahha I believe you honey that you missed me... Sweet babe. You just made my day...
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by biacan(f): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2018
Slaye:

Lolz. queen why you be like this?? You can talk anyhow for state sha. I go like see you in person I wonder if na so you go they talk exactly
Talk as how so I shouldn't tell you where you went wrong.... undecided nah slaye it doesn't work that way if you can't spend on her then let her be cool ......but hope you nor that masturbation kills undecided

See as how so you'll have time to beat me up nah slaye kolewek cool
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by biacan(f): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hahahha I believe you honey that you missed me... Sweet babe. You just made my day...

Thanks wink
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Slaye: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Talk as how so I shouldn't tell you where you went wrong.... undecided nah slaye it doesn't work that way if you can't spend on her then let her be cool ......but hope you nor that masturbation kills undecided

See as how so you'll have time to beat me up nah slaye kolewek cool

Lol na so. I hear you madam.

Why are you Nigerian girls like this? Is being in a relationship some sort of money making scheme platform to you girls? Can't y'all just love unconditionally and not for the money? As una watch American film reach they still imitate them, una nor they fit copy their relationship style self too? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by biacan(f): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2018
Slaye:

Lol na so. I hear you madam.

Why are you Nigerian girls like this? Is being in a relationship some sort of money making scheme platform to you girls? Can't y'all just love unconditionally and not for the money? As una watch American film reach they still imitate them, una nor they fit copy their relationship style self too? undecided
Better soup nah money kill am wink
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by SmellingAnus(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Thanks wink
kiss
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Reeberry: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
Patrick33:
lol
..nah plastic chair we need put inside before she go feel am
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
why should she feel it when her pusssy is big as a house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Donopsiano(m): 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
aswear dis nozzle no be here o grin
biacan:
Dot dick spotted cool
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by biacan(f): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Donopsiano:
aswear dis nozzle no be here o grin
It doesn't change the fact that you have a dot dick tongue
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Donopsiano(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2018
i refuse to be tempted wink
biacan:
It doesn't change the fact that you have a dot dick tongue
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Spaxon(f): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2018
SmellingAnus:
it doesn't necessarily mean she has a borehole pussy.... Some girls sleep very deep... It's just a matter of lubricating the pussy very well either with KY jelly or any other lubricant then you start digging that sweet pussy... Although the girl may not know that she is been bleeped but at some point she may know... In some cases she may know and enjoy the flow, other times, she may be too tired to respond to her partner so she just stays in that sleeping doggy position and probably enjoys or endure the session...

Biacan
uncle uncle....
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Spaxon(f): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2018
biacan:
You see what spaxon has cause how can you say I've never missed you embarassed is like I want my allowance to stop coming cool I can't play that expensive game with you Biko shocked besides everyone on this forum knows that you've been missed by me only me cause I'm the most beautiful girl in the world cool

aunty u haf come here again.........
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by SmellingAnus(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2018
Spaxon:
uncle uncle....
Sweetheart.... Been a while...
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Spaxon(f): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Sweetheart.... Been a while...

u abandoned me
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by SmellingAnus(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2018
Spaxon:

u abandoned me
no na... Check when I last mentioned you... You didn't even reply me , its today you replied my mention... So it's obvious you abandoned me except you have an explanation to why you replied the mention today...
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Spaxon(f): 11:11am On Feb 27, 2018
SmellingAnus:
no na... Check when I last mentioned you... You didn't even reply me , its today you replied my mention... So it's obvious you abandoned be except you have an explanation to why you replied the mention today...

explain biacan first
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by biacan(f): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2018
Spaxon:

explain biacan first
Please don't complicate things for us biko
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Spaxon(f): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
biacan:
Please don't complicate things for us biko

u I don catch u today grin
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by SmellingAnus(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
Spaxon:

explain biaca first
hahahahah but I asked you first to explain why it took you this long to reply my mention grin
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Spaxon(f): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hahahahah but I asked you first to explain why it took you this long to reply my mention grin
expian her first
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by SmellingAnus(m): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Spaxon:
expian her first
Lol... Okay it's been long I heard from her... Since I also missed you and her grin I had to mention her too grin

So why did it take you this long to reply the mention grin
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Spaxon(f): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Okay it's been long I heard from her... Since I also missed you and her grin I had to mention her too grin

So why did it take you this long to reply the mention grin
further explanations please
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by SmellingAnus(m): 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Spaxon:
further explanations please
none dear except you want me to lie to you of which I will not kiss
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Spaxon(f): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
SmellingAnus:
none dear except you want me to lie to you if which I will not kiss
go ahead i love lies
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by SmellingAnus(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Spaxon:
go ahead i love lies
hahhaahha so you don't want to explain why it took you that long to reply the mention.. no wahala grin
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Spaxon(f): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hahhaahha so you don't want to explain why it took you that long to reply the mention.. no wahala grin
i was choked up with schools stress na
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by SmellingAnus(m): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Spaxon:
i was choked up with schools stress na
okay love... Sorry for the Stress... It's part of the school fees you paid grin
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Spaxon(f): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
SmellingAnus:
okay love... Sorry for the Stress... It's part of the school fees you paid grin

lwkmd yua not feeling fine o
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by SmellingAnus(m): 2:52am On Mar 02, 2018
Spaxon:

lwkmd yua not feeling fine o
grin grin kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 / Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.