Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? (15986 Views)

Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 07, 2018
dcutey:
There are so many ways to make passive income online, pm me if interested.

Say it openly for everyones benefit pls
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by Bigdaddy234: 4:47am On Feb 07, 2018
Get a Company registered today with CAC & be your own Boss

Be your own Boss register your Business name, Limited company, church,club, NGOs .......with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited professionals .

Serious clients only.

Cal/Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We deliver your certificate at your doorstep!

Integrity Pays.

Pls help rebroadcast
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by dingbang(m): 6:04am On Feb 07, 2018
TellMeNothing:
All these Mods that push threads anyhow to FP. How far na, This title is very misleading....

Op what do you mean by autopilot? Without tagging it with an Online Model...
You just say make money on autopilot without attaching a particular Online model, like it just happens like that.!?? .. How e be you?

And no am not asking you what it means because i don't know its meaning myelf.. Real online webmasters here should know the message am trying to pass by..

The word Autopilot is just an adjective or is it a Noun? (bla bla bla, English students help us grin) used to describe the system of automating things(an aspect of a well known online model- Email marketing) you make money with, whereby you dont have to do any work on your path once the whole system is set up..

The system we talking about here is known as Email marketing..(Promoting a product or service via email)

With this system, you can promote anything in this world you can think of.. But most times, the popular things promoted are digital products..

Everything here entails, you get an email autoresponder software, make a list, create a sign up form, set up your email sequence, for following up your signed up subscribers on your list and boom load youw gun(followup messages) . .. And concurrently, in every message you send, your subscribers will get to be seeing the stuff you are promoting (which should be about the product/service you are selling)be it whatever... and hence take action, and you make money.....!!! simple..

On your autoresponder software, You could create as many lists you want cut across different niches meaning you can segment your subscribers list according to categories of things you are promoting.. And promote all and make your money.. The process of setting things up once and being able to load your email messages in your preferential sequence for how long you want it to run(even up to a year grin) is what makes everything called "Autopilot".. Because if you can do that once, you don't have to do anything again.. You get?

So, Again, the whole process involves a one time setup, your squeeze page, sign up form to your list and series of messages lined up to be sent to your subscribers(this function here is the major thing why the whole system is labelled Autopilot). Shikena..

And why exactly is the whole email marketing system very effective system? Well this one na another talk on its own.. I don't have that strength for now.. See as i even the speak grammar like say na project I de defend..

My friend go and your research grin

Once a subscribers signs up to any of your list in your autoresponder the subscriber starts receiving your email messages.. Also known as follow up sequence.. And na their, making money journey starts.....

Okay enough said, no be tutorial be this..

So OP You guys should not just be misleading unknowing people with attractive words like this, Autopilot is just a word used when talking about the system of email marketing..

If you must talk, talk about it all.. Talk about the system.

Making money online on autopilot runs with a system, and most of, if not all times - that system is Email Marketing..
And with email marketing, you can then make money with anything sellable in this Planet.. Translating, to the whole concept of making money online...

You must have heard about this phrase -

The MONEY is in the List! Yes it truly is. And thats the best kept MMO secret. Cop dat.
I like this. Where do you base please?
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by lobell1: 7:22am On Feb 07, 2018
baba2know:
The word autopilot is primarily used in the aviation industry to refer to a system that is used to control the flight of an aircraft without the frequent hands-on control of the pilot.

The word has been borrowed by different sections of the society to mean a lot of things. However, autopilot in online business simply refers to the system of automating a business so that it generates money for you with little or no supervision at all.

The biggest question that has been repeatedly asked is if this is possible. My answer is “yes.” However, the problem remains in identifying what it means for an online business to operate on autopilot.

Consequently, I shall deal with the myth around this strategy and counter it with facts. This should clear any misconception around the subject of earning money on autopilot.

The myth and the fact

Myth: Autopilot means you don’t have to invest any effort in the business model. Just follow the process contained in the instructions you were given and set up the autopilot system. Once you do that, you will start earning money forever.

Fact: Autopilot may mean little or no effort but not at the beginning. Starting anything that is worthwhile often requires efforts. In fact, many believe that it is more difficult to get a business running than keep it running. If you want to have an autopilot system, it is possible but you may need to put in efforts at the beginning till the business can run without you. This is realistic compared to the myth people have.

When you invest your time and efforts into it, you can then expect it to start generating money for you. It’s not magic; it’s having a smart business sense. A lot of companies adopt this approach in their marketing strategy.

How much time is required at the beginning?

The amount of time you need to automate an online business depends on the knowledge of the business you have and the nature of the business. Some businesses may take up to two months to set up after which they can start earning with little supervision. The two months doesn’t necessarily mean working 24 hours each day; it may mean dedicating 2 hours a day to set up the autopilot system.
What kind of online business can you automate?

There are several online businesses that you set to autopilot mode. One of them is freelancing. Quite a number of Nigerians are aware of this. It’s commonly called “Fiverr arbitrage”. Using this model, you simply receive orders on your gig at a certain price and then hand it over to sellers on Fiverr to execute it for a lower price. You don’t get to do any work (except you choose to) but you get to earn because you have orders streaming in. The whole process is a “rinse and repeat” system.

The best online business that can fetch you money on autopilot is affiliate marketing. In a nutshell, when you promote the products of companies, you get paid a commission for the sales you generate. As I earlier explained, you can automate this business after doing the ground work. Once you’ve done this, you can sit back and watch your earnings rise based on the efforts you have made at the beginning.

For instance, if you use your affiliate link on products on a blog, you can be assured that even if you don’t visit the blog again, your link is still there and the readers will always see it whenever they visit the blog. That way, you can still earn money 3 months after you did the initial work on the blog because your post (in which the affiliate link was inserted) is still relevant and helpful to people. There are tons of information I’ve shared in previous blog posts.

It’s the same method even if you use YouTube. Your videos remain there and continue to generate views and ultimately income for you.

BENEFITS OF MAKING MONEY ON AUTOPILOT

1. Work during your own hours When you start our own online business, you can choose when to work. Some people prefer to work during the night (myself included) while some prefer to work during the day. The working hours do not really count provided you do what needs to be done.

More: http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/02/can-you-really-make-money-online-on.html

but of course
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by oshe11: 8:37am On Feb 07, 2018
TellMeNothing:

How much? Hope it's bot been used for adverts before?
It hasnt. 10k
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by Emmyk(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
Rilwantalarape:

Thanks bro, would love to learn the domain flipping and is it $10k or N10k ?
Lol. $10k ke? grin
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by seuncyrus(m): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Rilwantalarape:

Thanks bro, would love to learn the domain flipping and is it $10k or N10k ?

Lol, it's 10 thousand naira...Check the threads in the business section. I'm not the tutor
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by lobell1: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bigdaddy234:
Get a Company registered today with CAC & be your own Boss

Be your own Boss register your Business name, Limited company, church,club, NGOs .......with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited professionals .

Serious clients only.

Integrity Pays.

Pls help rebroadcast

Baba, do you know that you can reach more customers if they know you are using an escrow service for your transactions? Your customers will feel more comfortable dealing with you if they know that you will not get paid unless you deliver. A reliable escrow service can help you grow your business beyond your wildest imagination and reach thousands of clients across the country. See link below and in my signature and signup.
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by concho(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
darlingjoylyn:
Thanks op! I love this topic.

But a lot of people are very impatient with online businesses. They start and get fed up with little income that trickles in at first.

We need to understand it's a business and needs to be nurtured until it attains a height where it can spin the big chunk you expect(only if you believe).

If we can endure to do a government job for 35years? What stops from growing your "online business and in 2-3months you've mastered the art and can now watch it work?

Even after this effort here by op many will still walk away...........

Goodevening business minds.
can we talk in private ?
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by concho(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
saraki2019:
create niche youtube channel and see money flow
how can i do that
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by concho(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
TellMeNothing:
All these Mods that push threads anyhow to FP. How far na, This title is very misleading....

Op what do you mean by autopilot? Without tagging it with an Online Model...
You just say make money on autopilot without attaching a particular Online model, like it just happens like that.!?? .. How e be you?

And no am not asking you what it means because i don't know its meaning myelf.. Real online webmasters here should know the message am trying to pass by..

The word Autopilot is just an adjective or is it a Noun? (bla bla bla, English students help us grin) used to describe the system of automating things(an aspect of a well known online model- Email marketing) you make money with, whereby you dont have to do any work on your path once the whole system is set up..

The system we talking about here is known as Email marketing..(Promoting a product or service via email)

With this system, you can promote anything in this world you can think of.. But most times, the popular things promoted are digital products..

Everything here entails, you get an email autoresponder software, make a list, create a sign up form, set up your email sequence, for following up your signed up subscribers on your list and boom load youw gun(followup messages) . .. And concurrently, in every message you send, your subscribers will get to be seeing the stuff you are promoting (which should be about the product/service you are selling)be it whatever... and hence take action, and you make money.....!!! simple..

On your autoresponder software, You could create as many lists you want cut across different niches meaning you can segment your subscribers list according to categories of things you are promoting.. And promote all and make your money.. The process of setting things up once and being able to load your email messages in your preferential sequence for how long you want it to run(even up to a year grin) is what makes everything called "Autopilot".. Because if you can do that once, you don't have to do anything again.. You get?

So, Again, the whole process involves a one time setup, your squeeze page, sign up form to your list and series of messages lined up to be sent to your subscribers(this function here is the major thing why the whole system is labelled Autopilot). Shikena..

And why exactly is the whole email marketing system very effective system? Well this one na another talk on its own.. I don't have that strength for now.. See as i even the speak grammar like say na project I de defend..

My friend go and your research grin

Once a subscribers signs up to any of your list in your autoresponder the subscriber starts receiving your email messages.. Also known as follow up sequence.. And na their, making money journey starts.....

Okay enough said, no be tutorial be this..

So OP You guys should not just be misleading unknowing people with attractive words like this, Autopilot is just a word used when talking about the system of email marketing..

If you must talk, talk about it all.. Talk about the system.

Making money online on autopilot runs with a system, and most of, if not all times - that system is Email Marketing..
And with email marketing, you can then make money with anything sellable in this Planet.. Translating, to the whole concept of making money online...

You must have heard about this phrase -

The MONEY is in the List! Yes it truly is. And thats the best kept MMO secret. Cop dat.
can we talk in private pls
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by saraki2019(m): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
concho:
how can i do that
goto youtube.com/robertoblake
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2018
TellMeNothing:

How much? Hope it's bot been used for adverts before?
Facebook account (8 years) for sale
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by Babanews(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2018
Yes, Auto pilot Income is a possibility as long as your products are constantly before the eyes of your hungry market.

Also Check out Top 5 Ways To Make Money Online Without Paying Anything
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by clems88(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2018
seuncyrus:

Lot's of it but It'll still require the same kind of effort like blogging and fiverr.

But if you have the funds ( at least 10k for a start) and you're ready to learn, do trial and error too, you can start with domain flipping.

There are about three threads on it on nairaland
aveg joor leave that domaininh thing. It only work for few people. I wasted my money on it , all if them are just there not even one sold.
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by anitasolonline: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yes social media management , copywriting and affiliate marketing are also online business you can run on auto pilot.
Rilwantalarape:
Are there any other online businesses apart from blogging and fiverr?
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by bitcoinvin(m): 12:06am On Aug 28, 2018
SandB2017:

all na scam
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by FrankTalk1: 5:37am On Aug 28, 2018
I used to doubt the possibility of making money online until I got more exposed to the unlimited opportunities in online money making.

See 20 PROVEN WAYS YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by Rilwantalarape(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2018
anitasolonline:
Yes social media management , copywriting and affiliate marketing are also online business you can run on auto pilot.
Would really love if you could put me through please
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by Bigdaddy234: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Get a Company registered today with CAC & Be your own Boss,
register your Business name and Limited company,, .with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited professionals .

Serious clients only.

Location:Lagos but we can deliver certificate anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by seuncyrus(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
clems88:
aveg joor leave that domaininh thing. It only work for few people. I wasted my money on it , all if them are just there not even one sold.

lol , same here bro ...i just had to count my losses and move on ...na just last month I dey see say go daddy dey notify me make I renew my domains ...if I ear say I renew anything
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by clems88(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
seuncyrus:

lol , same here bro ...i just had to count my losses and move on ...na just last month I dey see say go daddy dey notify me make I renew my domains ...if I ear say I renew anything
lol.
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by jetinvestment: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Make money online with Vendorfy. earn high commission and get paid faster visit: www.vendorfy.net/affiliate
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by owolabi5: 5:05am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by Jacibaby422(f): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yes you can really make money on autopilot. Longrich is the most tested and trusted online business opportunity that pays every week. Contact me using the WhatsApp number on my signature to know more information about longrich. Thanks
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by Diii3: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Keep it up. Nice and informative!
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by monichannel: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rilwantalarape:
Are there any other online businesses apart from blogging and fiverr?

Millions. But it's good to stick to one to avoid jack of all trades....
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by truthlegend(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
if you are looking for a great way to boost your online business and drive traffic to your website then I think you need to check this out as it will take care of all your concerns. https://www.leadsleap.com/?r=bigjosh89
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by mircos: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
When looking for a custom software development company https://mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-create-an-app-like-clubhouse, it is important to consider the price. Some custom software development companies are very inexpensive, while others are expensive. You should take into consideration the amount of customizations that are required and the skill level of the software developers. When selecting a company, it is essential to compare the costs and benefits of different custom software development companies to ensure that the final product is suitable for your needs. However, keep in mind that price is not the only factor to consider when comparing custom IT solutions.
Re: Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? by jtinda: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
I will show you a few ways on how to make money and also if you are interested I can show you a method I found that has free training to make at least 50k to 100k weekly just email me at extraincomewithease@ gmail.com

Best Ways To Make Money Online 
No. 2 is my favorite

1. Earn Money From Youtube 

In today's era, millions of people from India are earning good income by making videos on youtube, whether they are illiterate or educated.

You too can be successful by making videos on youtube if you follow the same formula which I wrote in my story above.

If you work on YouTube regularly for 6 to 8 months then no one can stop you from being successful.

2. Earn Money With Affiliate Marketing

When it comes to earning money from the Internet, the name of affiliate marketing comes after Google Adsense.

Most bloggers explain affiliate marketing very confusingly, due to which people do not understand what affiliate marketing is.

If you want more information about Affiliate Marketing, then send an email to extraincomewithease@ gmail.com

3. Sell Online Course

If you want to earn a lifetime by working once, then selling online courses is the best way to earn money.

If you are expert in something, then you can earn royalty throughout your life by selling it online by making a video course of that thing.

4. Product Resell

Do you know that you can earn a lot of money by selling product.

If you do not know, then let me tell you that product resell is a process in which the product is bought at low prices and sold at a good profit margin.

Product Resell work can be done easily both offline and online.

If you want to do online product resell work then send me a message to get the best platform.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection / Foreign Languages That May Help You In Business / 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.