Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Uber Driver Ran Away With My Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Driver Ran Away With My Car (1065 Views)

Footage From The Scene Where A Young Driver Ran His Saloon Car Into An Electric / Husband Bathed Wife And Children With Acid In Katsina And Ran Away (Photos) / Drunk Driver Ran Away, Drop Empty Alcohol Bottles, After Killing A Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Driver Ran Away With My Car by idamokoemmanuel(m): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Fellow nairalands, am really hurt as I typed this message because I could not believe what is happening to me right now. A car that I have hustle all my life to buy was stolen from me by a wicked Uber driver. For over three weeks now, this guy has refused to pick my calls nor respond to my text messages, when I checked his house the neighbors told me that he left the house a month ago, his guarantor also relocated to PH. His whereabout now is unknown to me. Please if you see him don't hesitate to call me. Attached below is his picture and the car. Help a fellow nairaland.

Re: Uber Driver Ran Away With My Car by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
U no put car tracker?
Re: Uber Driver Ran Away With My Car by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
U no put car tracker? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Uber Driver Ran Away With My Car by Opus85(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Some guys self. When he is caught now, he will blame innocent devil.
Re: Uber Driver Ran Away With My Car by idamokoemmanuel(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
No tracker but I put security
Re: Uber Driver Ran Away With My Car by MichealCephas: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
idamokoemmanuel:
0 8 0 8 4 4 3 0 4 5 4 Call Me
Re: Uber Driver Ran Away With My Car by gwmlogistic: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
He would be apprehended, some dumb enough to steal a car off Uber can't go far. Anyways you have insurance so its a win win situation for you
Re: Uber Driver Ran Away With My Car by Untainted007: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Before making Nairalanders information ministers. Have you reported the case in any Nigerian Police Station officiallly? He wont escape it and your car will be found intact. You can as well concentrate more in getting his guarantor more than even the guy cos if are able to get the guarantor the chances of the getting the thief will increase positively.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Ran Away With My Car by ishabablessing: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
Pls how do i change my username?
Re: Uber Driver Ran Away With My Car by EarlRagnar2(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Opus85:
Some guys self. When he is caught now, he will blame innocent devil.
Good evening bro..I use to read and enjoy your post on that ashewo thread but I don't want to quote you there cos of shame..Bro please I've been down with malaria for the past 3 days and I've got no one to reach to that's why I reached out to you cos m confused and down....I will really appreciate any help you can render for me sir
Re: Uber Driver Ran Away With My Car by Atk1nson(m): 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
idamokoemmanuel:
Re: Uber Driver Ran Away With My Car by Unrated900(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
idamokoemmanuel:

lol no tracker

But yes for security

(1) (Reply)

New Amnesty Boss Cools Off In Efcc Custody Over Alledged Monumental Fraud? / Hands And Legs Of A Boy Stiff Due To Heavy Intake Of Drug (pics) / Woman Bites Rapist Manhood After Forcing Her To Perform MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.