Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (102630 Views)

Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Female Corper Wears A Long NYSC Khaki Skirt In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nokio1: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Evening Newspaper...
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
it's this set of Christians that paints the Bible black, I ve seen over a dozen deeper life members who didn't wear skirts during their service year, daughters of top leaders in the church, what this lady did was her own conviction not what the church told her to do, when you are in Rome you act like Roman's, it's clearly stated in the Bible...."let him that lack wisdom, ask for it" nuff said........... from the background I knew it was wammako, one of the best orientation camps in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Papiikush:
How is she suppose to be active during the camp drill?

How is she suppose to March is that long skirt! God is now an author of confusion. She is confused so is her doctrine
God doesn't support wearing of trousers. But the lady in question should just forget NYSC since some policies contravention her doctrines.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by msylva2147(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
kimbraa:
She's obeying God's commandment indeed. They read the bible, preach the word, act like they're living the life that's expected by God but their heart devise more evil than any other thing. Why are you this pained? Usually I don't do this, but based on observation and the attitude of the two deeper life members who happen to be my friend's room mates I just deduced that most of your members are hypocrites who hide under over-sized clothes pretending to be doers of the word of God. I'm just waiting for when they'll come to preach to me then I'll open their book for them. Right before my eyes, someone came asking for pencil, we all said we don't have 'cause we didn't but one of them said she has but can't lend it out. Would Jesus have said that? And she does morning preaching ohhhhh. grin
I stayed at their camp ground for almost two months with a friend of mine who happens to be their engineer, but guess what? All of them will be hiding their secrets atrocities from one another and be sleeping with my friend in secret but when they see you putting on some nice dress that doesn't look like olumba olumba they will start saying you don't dress like a child of God.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Promismike:
Relgious bigot with the dullard and his kindred kind of mentality that has kept of backward.

Send the mofo home.
no sir,your sense of reasoning need to be sent home instead
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Is this not against the law

How is she going to climb trees and ropes in that now undecided
Yes it is against the law. She is too stubborn as she knows the dress code of nysc. Am not disputing her believes but she should opt out of the scheme if she can't comply. We are leaving in a secular world that many policies tend to affect our faiths ( devoted Muslims and Christians)
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Their is nothing wrong wearing the uniform to serve as a Christian lady, but it will be wrong wearing it during odd time.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
ffo:

Its her believe, its her stand, she covered her body. Ladies nowadays dont see anything wrong with dressing like a man, you guys call it 'slaying' (example is ladies putting on agbada (Ebuka style)) but if men dresses like women, you call them cross-dressers.

Look at the muslim lady that covered herself with Hijab, fellow Muslims stood by her and applauded her decision and even went to the extent of protesting in the National assembly (there was public hearing today on the case). but if the lady is a Christian, people like you will come out and spit out she a deeperlife pretender and the rest. its not fair.

You choose to expose you body, put on trousers and the rest, but because she chooses to cover her body and not expose it does not amount to extremism.

thanks
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by kevoh(m): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
I do not see how this is different from the hijab lady and the law courts. No wear in the NYSC rules does it corps members should put on khaki skirt as uniform. This is at best flouting the rule of law.

If you feel your belief is superior to that of NYSC then you should not be answering NYSC's Clarion call in the first place.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
FriendofGod:
SMH. Where in the Bible is it explicitly stated that it is sinful for a woman to wear trousers? The Bible frowned against women wearing men's garments and vice versa but there are unisex trousers or trousers designed specifically for women. Wearing such trousers is not a sin or a violation of the rule given in Deuteronomy 22:5.
Unisex trousers is satanic.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by ffo(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
asuustrike2009:

God bless you

Amen bro, and you too
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Johnholmes: 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Does pastor kumuyi have any daughters?....
If yes, have they gone for nysc ?. .....
If yes, did they wear skirts instead of khaki in camp?
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
Why not be Nun or monial instead.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by eyinjuege: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Is if by force to go for camp if you cant follow their dress code?
This nysc people need to have laid down rules about dressing in camp. Or they've let everyone know they can wear whatever suits them?
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
ShadowFighter:
This is plain rubbish. Now she thinks, she is obeying God's commandment. Nysc ain't stupid for making them wear ''khaki''.

So is that what she will use, and do all those excercises that are done in the orientation camp?
ask me bro
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
The poster on Facebook is my bro in-law. grin grin grin

Fegor - pray make you no marry their type.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by FriendofGod: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Unisex trousers is satanic.
Says who?
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
ffo:

grin grin grin FYI, im not religious talk more of being too religious Chikita, and you are what
Try to have an open mind.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by ffo(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:
Try to have an open mind.

yimu
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
trigonometry:
these Christians na wah! they will insult other religion for covering their bodies, insult their own religious people who are trying to cover their bodies, but when they see a naked person they will say she's sexy and just being confident of her body! shame on y'all

Africans were n.aked before colonialism.

Only a sick mind obsesses about female dressing.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
asuustrike2009:

God doesn't support wearing of trousers. But the lady in question should just forget NYSC since some policies contravention her doctrines.

Total bullshit.

There is nothing wrong with female wearing trousers , you primitive illiterate .
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
ffo:

yimu
Yimu nke gi!!!
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
ffo:

yimu
Yimu nke gi!!!
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by bolar(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
This is allowed but the female Muslims with their small hijab are been crucified or banned from using their hijab, just like Amasa Fridaus as banned from call to bar because of hijab. We're is the justice in this country?
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by BennyMaiNasara(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
I tink say Ova Sabi na when persin laminate ATM card.... Dis one serious O, she for don turn the cap to head gear sef
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
That verse
Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment:
for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Is Old Testament and not new.

In the new testament women and men are simply not to exchange roles or pass one off as the other sex.

Thats why the bible forbids effeminates

1 Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,
nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
who decides what clothing pertains 2a man or what clothing pertains 2a woman?
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by hardon1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Its not a new thing na. I had a lot of them during my time in those days.
That female soldier no bad sha
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
lexy2014:
who decides what clothing pertains 2a man or what clothing pertains 2a woman?
Good one.

Na why it actually means roles.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
bolar:
This is allowed but the female Muslims with their small hijab are been crucified or banned from using their hijab, just like Amasa Fridaus as banned from call to bar because of hijab. We're is the justice in this country?
Skirt don become Christian Abi?

U Moslems are.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by iukpe: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
That verse
Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment:
for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Forward to that girl bobrisky
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Makuos: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:
I think she is just being a religious extremist and fanatics, I'm a Christian too and I know this is kinda extreme, you mustn't show the whole world you are a deeper life member, reminds me of the pharisees and Sadducees.

You are a Christian too Then do you look like a Christian in your look and in what you wear
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
iukpe:

Forward to that girl bobrisky
[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif[/img]

iF i TELL U WETIN I WAN FORWARD TO BOBRISKY, DEM GO CHARGE ME WITH MURDER angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.