Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (102621 Views)

Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Female Corper Wears A Long NYSC Khaki Skirt In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Omakraid(f): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2018
So is it everyone that doesn't wear trousers or earrings that are deeper life?
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Bros ask God oh
y should I ask God. Am asking u
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Rhea(f): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Rachelsblog:
To them wearing trousers is a sin against God, So the Deeper life church member made sure she fulfilled God's Commandment, by turning her NYSC uniform into a skirt and blouse, lol... A fellow corps member Fegor Kevin shared the photos on his page..
See more below!

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/see-what-deeper-life-youth-corper.html

Nice skirt. She looks very comfortable in it. Might be uncomfortable when it's time to climb trees and crawl under barb wire and through tires but then, she looks quite comfortable.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

It is a sin take or leave it
Why??
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 08, 2018
chiraqDemon:

Why??
because the bible condemns it
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 2:26am On Feb 09, 2018
asuustrike2009:

because the bible condemns it
That's exactly what I mean. There are female jeans, men wore skirts back in those days, I'd it's considered as female clothing then deiwyéé. When the Bible was written, thee3 was nothing like umisex clothing, fashion changes with time and what is considered female/male today might later change a bit and become unisex clothing. Just depends on the society. E.g you can't say you think Scottish bagpipers are sinning cos they wear skirts, it's their traditional way.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2018
chiraqDemon:

That's exactly what I mean. There are female jeans, men wore skirts back in those days, I'd it's considered as female clothing then deiwyéé. When the Bible was written, thee3 was nothing like umisex clothing, fashion changes with time and what is considered female/male today might later change a bit and become unisex clothing. Just depends on the society. E.g you can't say you think Scottish bagpipers are sinning cos they wear skirts, it's their traditional way.
Female trousers were introduced in modern times. God wasn't foolish when he put that in the bible that men should not put on female's wear and vice versa. Now come to modern world why are men not wearing shirts? Why is that men that put on shirts are laughed at?.They mock them and target them gays. Why are many Nigerians against bobrisky especially his wears.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Donkalio: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
congrats to the 2018 Batch A prospective corp members. for those of you who want to go with stream 1, must register the 1st or 2nd day of the registration. for those of you in port-Harcourt can come to Rivers state university shopping plaza for your quick registration. for those of you that don't want to serve i.e you want to exempt yourself, we also do it, for those of you who want to serve, but your age is above 30, we also do it. call or watsapp 07062151201
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by GbadegesinJerry: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2018
I really respect her conviction!

These are apples in God's eye.

Daniel never fall even though there were opposition, he reigned in this world and he's still reigning in heaven because he stood for God where and when nobody else could.

Let's wait and see how God will defend her all her life.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Trottle: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
trigonometry:
these Christians na wah! they will insult other religion for covering their bodies, insult their own religious people who are trying to cover their bodies, but when they see a naked person they will say she's sexy and just being confident of her body! shame on y'all

I tell you.

Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Hotspotbro(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
She's obeying God's commandment indeed. They read the bible, preach the word, act like they're living the life that's expected by God but their heart devise more evil than any other thing. Why are you this pained? Usually I don't do this, but based on observation and the attitude of the two deeper life members who happen to be my friend's room mates I just deduced that most of your members are hypocrites who hide under over-sized clothes pretending to be doers of the word of God. I'm just waiting for when they'll come to preach to me then I'll open their book for them. Right before my eyes, someone came asking for pencil, we all said we don't have 'cause we didn't but one of them said she has but can't lend it out. Would Jesus have said that? And she does morning preaching ohhhhh. grin
na true bros, deeper life get hypocrites.i knew a deeper lifer who drinks booze like water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.