Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA (34947 Views)

EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala / NIA Probe: Presidency Schemes To Shield Kingibe, Kyari & Rufai- Sahara Reporters / Ahmed Rufai Abubakar Appointed The Director-general Of The NIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
I know the accused will never speak out or they speak out to say rubbish.
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Buhari till 2023 abeg. Nigera is beyond redemption, beta make una begin process canada visa o
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by SalamRushdie: 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
doctokwus:
This story sounds too sensational and more like typical SR of mixing few facts,hearsays and half-truths to form a story,unlike PremiumTimes who are now the no 1 online medium for credible news.
How can a whole DG of NIA give a lady in a car park $50k,when a gun wasn't held to his head.

Our govt officials can be senseless like that oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Jflex07(m): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
This country has gone to the dogs

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Troublemaker007(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nigeria is finished.

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by jaytee01(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
This Abba Kyari is a case....... Everything wrong with this country now can be traced back to him.
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by AreaFada2: 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
TheFreeOne:

The audacity of these guys around Buhari is something else. Planning a heist of $44m belonging to NIA. cheesy

Chai...when you thought you've seen it all another madness surfaces.

I carry yansh for those guys o.

Just wait until Buhari has left office. That is why APC will use all means to stay in power. Even if they have to promote Buhari's niece who is INEC commissioner in charge of NW to become INEC chairman/woman. In order to cover their nyansh.

If opposition wins you will be shocked at the corruption that will be revealed. Not all the allegations against GEJ regime that almost 3 years on, no major conviction is recorded.

6 Likes

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by stonemasonn: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
doctokwus:
This story sounds too sensational and more like typical SR of mixing few facts,hearsays and half-truths to form a story,unlike PremiumTimes who are now the no 1 online medium for credible news.
How can a whole DG of NIA give a lady in a car park $50k,when a gun wasn't held to his head.
My God! are you in Nigeria or somewhere else?

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by AnodaIT(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
Who is the Presidency?

So someone can be appointed to such a sensitive office without meeting the president?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by ElSakina: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
When this administration is over, we'll have the real change that is needed in this country.
Car cassette(exposing) is very essential at this juncture.
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by slivertongue: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=beejaay post=64838981] it is already d most corrupt dat is if u know d stealin goin on. dis is one of them
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by seunmsg(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
This story really weak me! Can we ever get it right in this country? If this kind of nonsense is happening under a leader that we all agree abhors corruption, who then can we turn to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by AnanseK(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
dealslip:
this is so reminiscent of the Abacha days. This was the order of the day during Abacha's reign. The impunity was unequaled and unrivaled. This was my fear about Buhari too. He obviously is rewarding his henchmen with the right to impunity. he signs whatever they bring to him without questioning. At least Nigerians will now see that thorough investigations have to be done before supporting a candidate, not just listening to sensational propaganda and make stupid decisions from there. For a human being to have said,'' a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north''. People still voted him. shame

Please this is a serious issue, don’t trivialize it by bringing in your nonsensical tribal jingo. After all did Jonathan not divert the money meant to fight Boko Haram when families and whole communities were being wiped out , women, children and students were being slaughtered on a daily basis because our soldiers had nothing to fight with and had no food to eat? A criminal is a criminal let’s get to the bottom of it. Kudos to Sahara reporter for the details.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Adekdammy: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Tell me how a sheep that moves with dog will not eat poo.

Tell me how pmb will not be corrupt when he moves with corrupt, sorry I mean when he has corrupt elders as his kitchen cabinets

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by TheFreeOne: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
AreaFada2:

Just wait until Buhari has left office. That is why APC will use all means to stay in power. Even if they have to promote Buhari's niece who is INEC commissioner in charge of NW to become INEC chairman/woman. In order to cover their nyansh.

If opposition wins you will be shocked at the corruption that will be revealed. Not all the allegations against GEJ regime that almost 3 years on, no major conviction is recorded.

It's becoming scary now sef not only do we have heartless desperados in power but also "awon ogbologbo senior bad boys"

2019 elections is a civic duty for Nigerians to chase these guys out of power. It's a task that must be accomplished lest we end up with anarchy or civil war on our hands.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Adekdammy: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
doctokwus:

Would you have typed this during the last regime?
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Lilimax(f): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mr 'I will pight kwarafsion' is really fighting it hard with his corrupted kitchen cabinet . I shake nyash for una! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
beejaay:
the country is going going..i hope this administration will not turn out to be the most corrupt administration ever in the history of this nation
Lol, you still dey hope, with all this things wey dey happen for broad day light, then imagine the ones wey go dey happen for night
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Niceman4u(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
buhariguy:
I was coming to type idiotic pigs of Biafra,
But it escape me.

u r just a pathetic being!
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Realdeals(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
This write-up cannot be crafted by Sahara reporter, It is REAL!
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by sanpipita(m): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
beejaay:
the country is going going..i hope this administration will not turn out to be the most corrupt administration ever in the history of this nation

This admin is the most corrupt, we are just waiting for day everything will be revealed

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by BeardedMeat(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
buhariguy:
I was coming to type idiotic pigs of Biafra,
But it escape me.
Lol but you have not modified your post cheesy
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by slivertongue: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=doctokwus post=64844169] d news of d comin days wil shock u. $200k was 2apease dem GMB lost power in 2015
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by dealslip(f): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
AnanseK:

Please this is a serious issue, don’t trivialize it by bringing in your nonsensical tribal jingo. After all did Jonathan not divert the money meant to fight Boko Haram when families and whole communities were being wiped out , women, children and students were being slaughtered on a daily basis because our soldiers had nothing to fight with and had no food to eat? A criminal is a criminal let’s get to the bottom of it. Kudos to Sahara reporter for the details.
For heaven's sake what part of my comment pointed to any particular tribe. This is ridiculously sad. Where exactly did GEJ come out from in my comment. Take a deep breath and read again.

4 Likes

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by GavelSlam: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
They attempted but didn't achieve it right?

Thanks for your act of patriotism.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by lastempero: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
Somethings we never change.
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Bullhari007(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
and all of them are northerners... they are stealing what did not belong to them... Niger Delta oil... shame to all Niger deltan that support 1Nigeria
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Awoo88: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
doctokwus:
U don't understand the way Nigeria works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by monex(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
doctokwus:

you dey try for objectivity sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by jaymichael(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
dealslip:
this is so reminiscent of the Abacha days. This was the order of the day during Abacha's reign. The impunity was unequaled and unrivaled. This was my fear about Buhari too. He obviously is rewarding his henchmen with the right to impunity. he signs whatever they bring to him without questioning. At least Nigerians will now see that thorough investigations have to be done before supporting a candidate, not just listening to sensational propaganda and make stupid decisions from there. For a human being to have said,'' a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north''. People still voted him. shame
Should we have voted for "stealing is not corruption" GEJ?
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
buhari is the most useless scum i ever voted!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election / Africa Largest Solar Panel Factory Unveiled In Borno / Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.