Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) (2332 Views)

Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached / Please What Is IMSI Number - Pic Attached / #sold#sold...Original Samsung Charger (2) (3) (4)

I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by ewizard1: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hello Techlanders/Pholanders grin

Anyone got this genuine (Out of the box) Samsung EP-TA20CBC Fast Charger for sale. Holla in reply.

PLEASE DONT TRY TO PERSUADE ME TO BUY YOUR OTHER FAST CHARGER MAKE/MODEL. ITS THIS MODEL OR NO CHARGER! THANKS.

Lagos Dealers please.

(see photo)

Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by pointstores(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
i have the big white one for note 6 3k 08166117634
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by ewizard1: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
pointstores:
i have the big white one for note 6 3k 08166117634
Big white one for Note 6 Samsung Note 6?

Anyways, like I said earlier, that particular Model or no Charger!
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by pointstores(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
ewizard1:

Big white one for Note 6 Samsung Note 6?

Anyways, like I said earlier, that particular Model or no Charger!
yes samsung but nt new one the screen broke dont have to fix it
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by ewizard1: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
pointstores:
yes samsung but nt new one the screen broke dont have to fix it
I didn't hear about Samsung making a Note 6. Phablet or Tab! Anyways, the charger in the picture above is what I am looking to get not any other type.

Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by bobo65(m): 3:42am On Feb 07, 2018
I'm expecting this charger some time next week

5k should cop it

Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by femi4: 5:58am On Feb 07, 2018
ewizard1:

Anyone got this genuine (Out of the box) Samsung EP-TA20CBC Fast Charger for sale. Holla in reply.

PLEASE DONT TRY TO PERSUADE ME TO BUY YOUR OTHER FAST CHARGER MAKE/MODEL. ITS THIS MODEL OR NO CHARGER! THANKS.

Lagos Dealers please.

(see photo)
If you understand the principle behind this chargers operation, you ll go for infinix charger. That Samsung charger output current rating is 1.8A while infinix own is 2.0A
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by bobo65(m): 6:27am On Feb 07, 2018
femi4:
If you understand the principle behind this chargers operation, you ll go for infinix charger. That Samsung charger output current rating is 1.8A while infinix own is 2.0A

Bro some people don't like being affiliated to anything infinix or tecno

Apart from that, Qualcomm Quick/ charge is diff from mtk flash charge

Once a Qualcomm device is connected to a Qualcomm quick charger, it charges faster than even a 5V 3A charger
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by nelsonebby(m): 6:39am On Feb 07, 2018
ewizard1:

Lagos Dealers please.

(see photo)
hahaha

Just get a new phone
Talking from experience oo
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by femi4: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2018
bobo65:

Once a Qualcomm device is connected to a Qualcomm quick charger, it charges faster than even a 5V 3A charger
Principle of phone charging has nothing to do with whether your phone is Qualcomm or mtk. Its pure electronics that depends on the battery composition.

You are charging the battery not the phone hardwares
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by Xerox01(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2018
femi4:
Principle of phone charging has nothing to do with whether your phone is Qualcomm or mtk. Its pure electronics that depends on the battery composition.

God bless you
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by MarkWayne89: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2018
For what phone do you need it?
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by ewizard1: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
femi4:
Oga, I stated it in UPPER CASE... Don't try preaching to me. Oh, so want to compare Samsung Fast Charger to Infinix? Ask yourself when Infinix started including the fast charge feature in their phones.

I used that same charger for a very long time before it got destroyed by heavy current. I want that same model because of it's very small design. I just throw it in my back pocket and I'm gone, compare to the other bogus models.

If you find what I need, please don't hesitate to holla.

Good PM!
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by ewizard1: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
bobo65:

My God will bless you...
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by ewizard1: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Xerox01:
God bless you
Yes, God bless both of you but I want that Samsung charger not Infinix!

Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by ewizard1: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
bobo65:
I'm expecting this charger some time next week

5k should cop it
Chai, oga mi! Na the original one? #FollowCome?

Make we talk nah! grin
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by ewizard1: 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
femi4:

Then you don't know what "Processor" is!!!

Lmao... Oga go and read more. Why do you think Qualcomm did Fast Charging?
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by bobo65(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
ewizard1:

Chai, oga mi! Na the original one? #FollowCome?

Make we talk nah! grin

Yeah
Coming with my s7 edge next week
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by ewizard1: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
bobo65:

Yeah Coming with my s7 edge next week
You go use am nah! Abi you go sell am?
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by bobo65(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
ewizard1:

You go use am nah! Abi you go sell am?

I'm. A phone seller cheesy

5k fr the charger bro
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by ewizard1: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
bobo65:

I'm. A phone seller cheesy

5k fr the charger bro
Boss na!!! cheesy Make we go corner! grin
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by ewizard1: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
grin Got the baby from Bobo65! Thanks to y'all.

Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by lekbel09(m): 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
femi4:
Very wrong you can't use an infinix charger for Samsung it will kill the battery op don't mind the guy o
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by Lexusgs430: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
bobo65:

My Umidigi Z1 Pro uses Fast charging, I also have a Samsung S8 + also fast charging. I alternate both chargers with no negative effect.

They both still charge fast, regardless of charging head used...
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by bobo65(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:

My Umidigi Z1 Pro uses Fast charging, I also have a Samsung S8 + also fast charging. I alternate both chargers with no negative effect.

They both still charge fast, regardless of charging head used...

Really don't understand u guys o

I used my Samsung j7 5v 2A charger to charge my s7 edge, what displayed was "use the charger that comes with ur phone", charges very slowly, this thing dey fast charge my j7

Immediately I insert the charger I sold to ewizard1, I dey get like 3% in a minute

So diff dey abeg
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by Lexusgs430: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
bobo65:

Really don't understand u guys o

I used my Samsung j7 5v 2A charger to charge my s7 edge, what displayed was "use the charger that comes with ur phone", charges very slowly, this thing dey fast charge my j7

Immediately I insert the charger I sold to ewizard1, I dey get like 3% in a minute

So diff dey abeg

I don't notice any major difference...
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by bobo65(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I don't notice any major difference...

Fast charging notification always shows wen i use d follow come fast charger

Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by Lexusgs430: 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
bobo65:

Fast charging notification always shows wen i use d follow come fast charger

It also appears when I use my Umidigi and Samsung on alternate devices....
Re: I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) by bobo65(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:

It also appears when I use my Umidigi and Samsung on alternate devices....

Lucky u then

Free Browsing For GLO Subscribers (merry Xmas) / Glo Has Stopped Given Data Bonus / Spark4, Hot8, Camon12 Air, Samsung A20s Or S5 Lite