Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

Unilag Balloting For Freshers: I Would Do It For You!! First 80 Students Only - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Balloting For Freshers: I Would Do It For You!! First 80 Students Only (1533 Views)

Unilag Hostel Balloting For Freshers(utme& DE) / Funaab Announces Resumption Date For Freshers 6 Months After Writing Post UME / New UNIOSUN Freshers' School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Balloting For Freshers: I Would Do It For You!! First 80 Students Only by Tomjoetech: 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
How to book a service
Follow these steps:
1. Send an email to unilagupdates@gmail.com and the email should contain the following:
(A) Your full name
(B) your matric number
(C) Gender
(D) portal password (to be used for logging in)
2. You'll receive a reply from unilagupdates@gmail.com and the reply would contain a bank account where you would need to transfer a sum of TWO THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA only. After you transfer, you need to send a Receipt of the transfer/ a screenshot of the transaction to unilagupdates@gmail.com, alongside your account number.
3. Once we get the receipt or evidence of transfer, we book down an appointment to ballot for you.

Please try to book the service before this week's thursday as balloting would begin on Thursday and we would do it in a first-come-first-served approach.
4. You would be notified by email from us after successful balloting and/ be refunded if unsuccessful. Note that the chances of we getting a hostel for the first 20 freshers are 90%.

Please don't send us an email if you are not ready to pay. For more information or questions, visit
http://unilagupdates..com/2018/02/balloting-for-unilag-freshers-offer.html
With us, getting a bedspace on Thursday is guaranteed!
Re: Unilag Balloting For Freshers: I Would Do It For You!! First 80 Students Only by HIRAETH: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
Is the offer still on?

(1) (Reply)

Luth School Of Nursing Past Questions / Unrest In Ibadan Poly As Cultists Clash / TRCN Exam Past Questions And Answers 2019 Download PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.