Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Well? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Well? (5518 Views)

Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / University Lecturer Accidentally Records Moment Student Getting A Hand Job(pic) / Model Flaunts Her Legs As She Poses In Her Panties,but Fans Notice A Little More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Well? by PureMe01: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
it has happened
Re: Well? by Cholls(m): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
my brother nawao

you write all dis thing just because of Fingering......I come dey wonder if na the other F you go write book.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Well? by SUPERPACK: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
yes its 100% possible, depends on her sleeping position, coupled with reduced body sensitivity during sleep, just like the way you cant perceive the aroma of a delicious soup while sleeping.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Well? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Your girl is a virgin if I hear

1 Like

Re: Well? by PureMe01: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
Cholls:
my brother nawao

you write all dis thing just because of Fingering......I come dey wonder if na the other F you go write book.
lol...my brother d tin tire me
Re: Well? by PureMe01: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Your girl is a virgin if I hear
am serious here
Re: Well? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
What In The World?!!!

Re: Well? by bjayx: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Wale adeniga productions...

4 Likes

Re: Well? by dollyptosh(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
bjayx:
Papa Ajasco and Company

2 Likes

Re: Well? by Wealthycharles(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Firstly, u cannot finger a virgin cos it hurts and painful enough to wake her up. Secondly, virgins do get wet when touched and for a girl who had never had sex before she could moan subconsciously in her deep sleep when her Clint is being rubbed sorely and gently. If u preceed to finger her, it will surely hurt her to make her wake up

7 Likes

Re: Well? by Epositive(m): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
Your girl obviously enjoyed it, that's all I can say. tongue

1 Like

Re: Well? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
*Hand job on her Virgina* grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Well? by issylarry(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
This is too big to absorb o..So u calk that one a friend??even if your girl no know,she no get brain??so are u telling me if dem wan transport her inside GmG bag she no go wake up..a whole sex....?Oga..u are confused and sound like a kid sef...well she's ur gf and not your wife..no one knows d future of una relationship..kp d f*ck moving...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Well? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
PureMe01:
am serious here

Why did you say your guy was drunk. How did he know that your babe was responding to the middle finger

Something is not right here, he fingered yourself babe with clear eye and he told you about it with drunk eye

2 Likes

Re: Well? by monerozi5590: 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
OP, you are too soft... Your friend wasn't drunk.
Re: Well? by Deckline(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
bjayx:
Presents . . . . . . . . . . This is super story...
Re: Well? by swiz123(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
For the fact that dude told you what he did should atleast make you become skeptical of his true intentions.

If you want to know your friends true intentions,here is what you'll do.... Try to know the worst possible thing your nigga could do to you as regards to your relationship,and what could be his biggest gain.....

Lemme help you do the thinking.... Your Nigga fantasies about your self-aclaimed virgin girlfriend that he had to rub her pusssy while she slept albeit seductively. He decided to tell you what he did albeit adding huge salt and Maggi to his sexcapade.

Note ::he only rubbed her pusssy,he never fingered her. Also, she didn't moan like he had claimed.

Bottom line,,ditch your Nigga,before he poisons you to death.

6 Likes

Re: Well? by SPDAZZY(f): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Yes it is possible especially if she is in her comfort zone, in this case your house, where she trusts you and does not expect harm. Her mind is at rest and her body is in a reduced state of sensitivity and consciousness so I say again, YES.

If she were in a strange or new environment, her mind would be less peaceful and she would easily notice.

Ps: this is limited to soft touches and not deep acts as you said she is a virgin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Well? by kennysam91: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Wel it possible me and my friend did smtin like that to a girl in our church and she Dd not no I'm talking about 9years ago (night vigi_and there is no light) but dat is past
Re: Well? by Lipscomb(m): 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Trash sai she no wear anything
Re: Well? by Prognose: 12:25am On Feb 07, 2018
swiz123:
For the fact that dude told you what he did should atleast make you become skeptical of his true intentions.

If you want to know your friends true intentions,here is what you'll do.... Try to know the worst possible thing your nigga could do to you as regards to your relationship,and what could be his biggest gain.....

Lemme help you do the thinking.... Your Nigga fantasies about your self-aclaimed virgin girlfriend that he had to rub her pusssy while she slept albeit seductively. He decided to tell you what he did albeit adding huge salt and Maggi to his sexcapade.

Note ::he only rubbed her pusssy,he never fingered her. Also, she didn't moan like he had claimed.

Bottom line,,ditch your Nigga,before he poisons you to death.

I agree with this guy dude.

He only rubbed. He didn't finger. If he was too drunk to know what he was doing he'd be too drunk to remember the details.

1 Like

Re: Well? by Nygma(m): 12:28am On Feb 07, 2018
Oya guys let's derail this thread Will Conte be sacked?
Re: Well? by Apination(m): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2018
This one is strong.
1. How come u were in d bedroom while your girlfriend slept in the living room while your friend was there?
2. If it was 4 A.M as you claim and she was still awake, at what time did your drunk friend get to finger her after returning at that hour, which is almost dawn, putting into consideration that she was still awake by then?
3. Even if the said events occurred between 4:30-7:00, assuming that your girlfriend slept between 4 and 4:15, which is very unlikely based on your narrative, and your friend was drunk as you said, how did he manage to pull it off, based on his condition at that time when he's most likely to be out of depths with his environment and certainly weak and uncoordinated?
4. If you can provide substantive answers to the above questions, then a favorable answer you would receive. Before then, your story is just another tale undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) / I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No / Meet Former President Obasanjo’s Son. He Look So Much Like His Father. See What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.