Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students (41794 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength / UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students by Bimpe29: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
What's the big deal in dishing out an appropriate punishments to an undergraduate?

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students by Tunks2017(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
This is bs, in a Nig university.......... angry angry
Lectures can be so trifling...... angry

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students by edward1106(m): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
Brains1990:
Next time use WORST. What type of student are or were you?

You know u are very and very stupid for quoting me. If you're gifted with a brain to notice such, you would have prayed for a brain to know I was using it in comparison to being flogged or do you want me to share my WORST experience with you personally?
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students by Ugosample(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
This man must be foolish for flogging adults in such manner
And they did not f**k his style up
Thank God 4 the kind school wey I go sha
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students by Ugosample(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bimpe29:
What's the big deal in dishing out an appropriate punishments to an undergraduate?

So in your basic reasoning, flogging an adult is appropriate?

Anu ewu like you
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students by scobyhybrid(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nigeria are always the first to see new stupid things
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students by Bimpe29: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ugosample:

So in your basic reasoning, flogging an adult is appropriate?

Anu ewu like you

O'gba dun. Answer my question. Don't use question for an answer please.
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students by Brains1990(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
edward1106:

You know u are very and very stupid for quoting me. If you're gifted with a brain to notice such, you would have prayed for a brain to know I was using it in comparison to being flogged or do you want me to share my WORST experience with you personally?
thank u. One thing i know is that idiots will never learn cuz their foolishness is at it's peak. Bros, a literate person is one who learn when corrected. Pls recieve ur senses back!
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students by edward1106(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Brains1990:
thank u. One thing i know is that idiots will never learn cuz their foolishness is at it's peak. Bros, a literate person is one who learn when corrected. Pls recieve ur senses back!

Now let me help you analyse just how stupid and idiotic you are for the fact that I am not and won't be an idiot.
If my foolishness were at its peak, what would it make u who wants to turn a goat to a sheep? ........... ?

Pls just find where you fail to establish concord in this your compound sentence, then I can assert your wellness. You should focus and comment on the said topic instead of faulting people's choice of words. Only idiots and I mean, the ones born like that from birth do such. Ask yourself, which one are you before you quote me again.
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students by Brains1990(m): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
edward1106:

Now let me help you analyse just how stupid and idiotic you are for the fact that I am not and won't be an idiot.
If I my foolishness was at its peak and you were trying to correct me, what would it make u who happened to be the teacher of a static idiot? ........... ?
Note: I use past tense cos I want to believe u are not stupid.

Pls just find where you fail to establish concord in this your compound sentence, then I can assert your wellness. You should focus and comment on the said topic instead of faulting people's choice of words. Only idiots and I mean, the ones born like that from birth do such. Ask yourself, which one are you before you quote me again.
wow! Here is a deluded analyst! Well, i could not stop laughing out loud when i read this bullshite. And i have come to the concise conclusion that u are just a kid. Oh, my boy, i thought u are matured enough to handle issues which have no daunghting challenges. I never knew u have an archaic sense of reasoning. Is it wrong to assist a dilusional fool like u? Moreso, u just proved that u are a shithole motherfucker who should be allowed to look timid in the eyes of the literate. I was only trying to help u boy. Hence u are a dumbass idiot flying high with ur dumbhead, continue advertising ur stupidity. U will thank me someday.
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students by tola9ja: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2018
kingsfire:

Did you say "BREAKED"?

Correct me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick / FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta / University Of Ibadan Ranked Best University In Nigeria [see Top 100]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.