Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Job Hunting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Hunting (637 Views)

5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? / Some Fun While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Hunting by Kayla27: 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hello Everyone! !!

My Name is Kayla,
A graduate from the University Of Calabar and I Studied Educational Technology with basic knowledge of Media from Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (frcn).

I am well experienced in Building Business Relationships with client, and Public Relation, I'm also a Content Developer..

Please I Need A JOB - 08067757848
Re: Job Hunting by incomegenerator(m): 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kayla27:
Hello Everyone! !!

My Name is Kayla,
A graduate from the University Of Calabar and I Studied Educational Technology with basic knowledge of Media from Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (frcn).

I am well experienced in Building Business Relationships with client, and Public Relation, I'm also a Content Developer..

Please I Need A JOB - 08067757848
can you do marketing.? You will undergo training first.the pay is sweet
Re: Job Hunting by doughziay: 12:06am On Feb 07, 2018
incomegenerator:

To market what precisely.
Re: Job Hunting by TourismMan(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2018
incomegenerator:

Good afternoon Sir. Please I'm in calabar and seriously in need of a job. I am an OND holder from the University of
Calabar , a computer literate and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and other applications. I'm willing to take on any position offered considering my qualifications as long as I will earned money at the end. Please how do I forward my application to you?
Re: Job Hunting by incomegenerator(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
TourismMan:

Good afternoon Sir. Please I'm in calabar and seriously in need of a job. I am an OND holder from the University of
Calabar , a computer literate and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and other applications. I'm willing to take on any position offered considering my qualifications as long as I will earned money at the end. Please how do I forward my application to you?
can u do marketing
Re: Job Hunting by incomegenerator(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
doughziay:

To market what precisely.
electronics
Re: Job Hunting by TourismMan(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
incomegenerator:
can u do marketing
Yes of course. I can do it Sir.
Re: Job Hunting by incomegenerator(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
TourismMan:

Yes of course. I can do it Sir.
okoroprecious4@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

New Prudential Mortgage Bank Recruitment Lagos For legal Officer | Current Job V / Mantrac & Pfizer Recruiting / Facility Managers Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.