Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) (6040 Views)

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by Webvibez: 2:17am On Feb 07, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-GyYV93k-Sds/Wl0ojP0UFuI/AAAAAAAAT1s/BJz_Y__6jOIrBxa1e5H38yQvOyOiQojlQCPcBGAYYCw/s1600/cry.jpg[/img]

This one is a typical warning to you guys that thinks everything under skirt should be devoured. You must be extremely careful henceforth.
Some beautiful chubby looking chics out there are carriers! This girl’s confession to her friends, family and boyfriends is a stern warning and you should learn from.
She dropped a bombshell and confessed that she is infected. Guys, free food dey purge belle. To those of you that see every little opportunity and feel you have scored .
See Below:

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/02/slay-queen-drops-bombshell-sorry-to-men.html

Rocktation Farano Lalasticlala

Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by EOOJ(m): 2:53am On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by SteveDesmond: 3:16am On Feb 07, 2018
okay continue!!!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by SOFTENGR: 4:42am On Feb 07, 2018
To the men that both of you have infected each other, sorry for you both. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by Luciferdevil(m): 5:36am On Feb 07, 2018
OMG that face nd name look familiar, I'm dead oh. Straight to the hospital early this morning . Ivy, if I catch you, I go chop you like carrot.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:03am On Feb 07, 2018
Pls come and help me give Bihari small H.I.V

If naa even H.I

We nor mind lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by majorgeneral000(f): 6:10am On Feb 07, 2018
Too late d deed has been done For d people involve get well soon.
Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by sheguy(m): 6:10am On Feb 07, 2018
Your service is needed in aso rock Nigeria
Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by boman2014: 6:16am On Feb 07, 2018
this slay queen don SLAY her family members and friends
Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:16am On Feb 07, 2018
nnnntoooorrrrr!!!! to you too who dem don infect long ago hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by Xinzu: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2018
Just came in to see if I know her grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by stormy22(m): 9:51am On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=Webvibez post=64852404][/quote] e funny cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by MJBOLT: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2018
attention seeking b!tch,nobody living with HIV will boldly say it
Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 07, 2018
why anyone would want to spread evil is still beyond my comprehension.

why anyone would even want to sleep with anyone without condom is still even a mystery to me. Na wa o.
Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by Michelle55: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2018
embarassed Chai, this is sheer wickedness... I really pity the men that must have laid with her unprotected.
men please be mindful of the ladies you attach yourselves with, some of them are devils in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by Cowbuoy: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2018
Chei... grin
Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by deafeyez: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
I need sure 10 odds make i carry buy school form. ANY GOOD FORECASTER?
Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by Fernandowski(m): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chinsos chinsos chinsos!!!
Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by mikeyung71(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
crySadden... Poor souls smh[color=#990000]
Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by Martinez19(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
When you are a nairalander and you "recognise" her grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by MrMystrO(m): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Xinzu:
Just came in to see if I know her grin

Me too grin
Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by Xinzu: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
MrMystrO:

Me too grin

Boy, am I glad to know I don't! cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by Xinzu: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
MrMystrO:

Me too grin

Boy, am I glad to know I don't! cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
Blackmarket toto dey run belle ooooo
Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by TourismMan(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
So what if the men she had with were already POSITIVE?
Re: Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
The men @ havana, bellvista & Dallas who didn't use protection...........

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Quit The Woman With 3 Kids / Alpha And Beta Males, Which Is Better?? / After Traditional,She Still Insist She Cant Have Sex Until After Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.