Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App (45770 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Earthquake1: 8:46am On Feb 07, 2018
Religion is one of the major causes of underdevelopment in Nigeria.

Church payment my foot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by nairalanduseles: 8:46am On Feb 07, 2018
naija church goers are big FOOLS
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Alajiki(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Don jazzy please don't join those small minds that are criticizing pastors, you're bigger than that. I like you so much don jazzy pls don't disappoint me and make me begin to hate you

As if he's aware of your existence grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by agarawu23(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Don jazzy please don't join those small minds that are criticizing pastors, you're bigger than that. I like you so much don jazzy pls don't disappoint me and make me begin to hate you
your existence doesn't even matter to him, hate him or like him undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Kingluqman89(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2018
Church what?
The business don reach another level ooo

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Ayoswit(f): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2018
Kk
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by FeddysWorld(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2018
Have you not noticed most churches now use POS? This is really sick.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 07, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

He didn't say a word in his post sir, where did you get the word criticise from?

Beside if I see such in my bank app name to delete the app asap
grin grin grin stingy man. You no wan pay tithe to Daddy GO again or have you joined the sheeple movement?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 07, 2018
Nogodye:
Yeah...some churches has embraced technology.Its not new.

And those same churches ignore the technologies that can be used to help their church members.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

And who cares if u hate him n delete all his pics in ur phone
grin.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by royalamour(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Hahahahahaha... Christian that hates. grin Please he doesn't know that you exist. Go ahead and hate him o...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by stephen109(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2018
GraGra247:
Churches have bills to pay too. Many of them also have very benevolent departments devoted to charity.

Criticisms should be focused on the the excesses of pastors and not on the entire concept of church and religion.

Unfortunately most critics of churches like daddy freeze would prefer churches erased altogether.
after everything you wrote no likes..

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Oju4190: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Hate him if u want, Who cares.....Did the Don even know u?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Ralo(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Don Jazzy must be very stupid. If you don't like it, why not skip that part of the app? Must you people always bring up things to mock the church?

I won't be surprised if this Crapola hits front page.

Honestly, enough is enough. Let that useless man freeeziot stop these unnecessary attacks on the church.

I have never tithed neither do I have any intention to tithe. But I will never criticise another man business because it's where somebody eats from, that he makes up. Is it not same freembecile that I went to his YouTube page and Saw him indirectly begging for money to run his channels? He was boasting on how he vlogs from his Iphone 7, Tablet this, Galaxy This, Apple that... And that he uses nothing less than 50GB a day? Why then is he complaining? Or he thinks to run anything in this world is free?

Lets assume that everybody stops paying tithe or whatever contribution. Does that stuppid Freeze want the church to fold? Or is he not aware that the church needs money to run? Is he not aware that without money or contributions, the gates of hell will prevail against the church?

Whether you like it or not, there are bodies e.g Islam, who gloat in the mockery of Christianity Christianity. They know that they can no longer wage any meaningful Jihad in the modern world. The best thing is now to use Christians to wage war against the church all in a bid to pull her down.

But I can only laugh. Because they can only try with no meaninful impact.

Mind you Freeze or Freeziot, I am a core DEIST who barely has time for any religious dilemma. But I don't go fishing in another man's territory. Thats a very dangerous thing to do. Thanks.

Sheeple spotted!

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by malikisunday(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2018
But school payment has no problem Abi? Only church is the payment

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by OmniSparrow: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
If you hate him, who does it affect? Who are you sef? Native fowl. Blind bat. He shouldn't air his opinion so 'he doesn't disappoint you'? slowpoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by fastloan: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Follygunners: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Ode

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by okonja(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2018
cool
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Partnerbiz(f): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2018
very deep
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2018
dumo1:

grin grin grin stingy man. You no wan pay tithe to Daddy GO again or have you joined the sheeple movement?

Lol.... I've not paid tithe before in church but I do donations alot and offering
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by ThisKC(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Don Jazzy must be very stupid. If you don't like it, why not skip that part of the app?

Thanks.

And all this your rant stemmed from a post without any words? He merely circled it because it's a new feature he hasn't noticed before.

Besides you say staying away from another man's business so you mean church is business for the pastors uhn?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Writs: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Who's small minded here?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by DriveByKiller: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
spoken like a true religious hustler.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Reeberry: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Which is church payment? Ask yourself. And your hate is irrelevant. Because nobody knows your existence.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by SamoaJoe: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2018
ThisKC:

And all this your rant stemmed from a post without any words? He merely circled it because it's a new feature he hasn't noticed before.

Besides you say staying away from another man's business so you mean church is business for the pastors uhn?

Close your dirty mouth bro! I know your type. If you really read my response, I was trying to tell Imbe Jazzy and your types one message: MIND YOUR FUCCKING BUSINESS! This is 2018! If you don't like that part of the app I maintain, skip it and do your other transactions! Leave it there for those that need it!

By the way, stop being smart by half. That feature of the app has been there for over 7 years. There is nothing new about it. I started noticing it since 2011 and have never used it coz its meaningless to me. But that doesn't mean I have to criticise it because there are those its meaningful to. I can bet my hairy balls that its not today the mumu Jazzy noticed it!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by austynbch(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2018
Many of these tithe supporters are either pastors or prospective pastors.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by wonder233: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
lol see this piece of excreta telling Don Jazzy not to allow him 'hate' him.
You this fecal matter, locate the nearest toilet and flush your worthless self down the drain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Lomprico2: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Did he mention ur pastors name?

Hate is free!!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by emonkey(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2018
Foolish man. Not everything you see in the market is for you to buy. Just buy your own and leave other to buy their own.
PS I will also be reacting to how these people call their silly noise music. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by debolayinka(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2018
If sense were to be increasing with age, you wouldn't have posted this. All the times naked pictures pop-up on your phone, the ones from fans and others, you post am? Instead, you dey masturbate to them.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by SamoaJoe: 9:16am On Feb 07, 2018
Ralo:

Sheeple spotted!
Your Papa Sheeple. Iddiot Smellos boy like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Poses With Her Massive Backside. Fans React / Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) / Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.