Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App (45779 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by linkszelda: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2018
paying for what actually??
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Heavance(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2018
Neminc:
Is he saying it's wrong for the church to make use of modern technology or what? So it's only secular organizations that have the right to use the app abi? Mtcheeew
Whether wrong or right, I can't tell, but I was expecting to see mosque payment there too.

Secular organization motive is to make profit, so they go with trend, and whatever way to satisfy customers.
I don't know if you understand something along the line........

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Heavance(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:
But I will never criticise another man business because it's where somebody eats from, that he makes up.
!
You have said it all here, this is where the problem refuses to sleep....... The church has now become something else.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Vajose: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2018
CharleyCharley:
Churches in nigeria are scams, nothing more.

Just what do i expect from someone with ur monicker?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by olabrad: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Don jazzy please don't join those small minds that are criticizing pastors, you're bigger than that. I like you so much don jazzy pls don't disappoint me and make me begin to hate you

So, criticising a pastor makes someone of a small mind? Some so-called Christians are dumb idiots. St Paul criticised St Peter; does that make the former a small mind? I wonder if these so-called Christians should still be living. They are cankerworms and will be more beneficial dead than alive

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by debolayinka(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2018
Ralo:

Sheeple spotted!
You just see Daddy Freezer dey do something and you follow blindly. Do you know who a DEIST is?
Just dey follow trends blindly like Mumu. You're the real sheeple of Freeze.
Oya..........

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 07, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Lol.... I've not paid tithe before in church but I do donations alot and offering
grin grin grin that tithe you are refusing to pay, your so called donations and offerings are still tithes in disguises. Dem just dey wear different color of Agbada.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by ibrahimdoc: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Don jazzy please don't join those small minds that are criticizing pastors, you're bigger than that. I like you so much don jazzy pls don't disappoint me and make me begin to hate you

don't be a fool
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2018
everyone is entitled to his or her opinion... don't claim to fight for God you have never seen....most Christian are not different from the jihadists..who also claim they re fighting for God.,,Christ teachings was centered on love not and frivolities been exhibited by these guys that Call themselves men of God...lemme ask_is anybody here a man of devil?... Matt 6vs33 say it all
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by iykololo(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Don Jazzy must be very stupid. If you don't like it, why not skip that part of the app? Must you people always bring up things to mock the church?

I won't be surprised if this Crapola hits front page.

Honestly, enough is enough. Let that useless man freeeziot abi na Daddy Freeze and his useless types, stop these unnecessary attacks on the church.

I have never tithed neither do I have any intention to tithe. But I will never criticise another man business because it's where somebody eats from, that he makes up. Is it not same freembecile that I went to his YouTube page and Saw him indirectly begging for money to run his channels? He was boasting on how he vlogs from his Iphone 7, Tablet this, Galaxy This, Apple that... And that he uses nothing less than 50GB a day? Why then is he complaining? Or he thinks to run anything in this world is free?

Lets assume that everybody stops paying tithe or whatever contribution. Does that stuppid Freeze want the church to fold? Or is he not aware that the church needs money to run? Is he not aware that without money or contributions, the gates of hell will prevail against the church?

Whether you like it or not, there are bodies e.g Islam, who gloat in the mockery of Christianity Christianity. They know that they can no longer wage any meaningful Jihad in the modern world. The best thing is now to use Christians to wage war against the church all in a bid to pull her down.

But I can only laugh. Because they can only try with no meaninful impact.

Mind you Freeze or Freeziot, I am a core DEIST who barely has time for any religious dilemma. But I don't go fishing in another man's territory. Thats a very dangerous thing to do. Thanks.

Close your dirty mouth bro! I know your type. If you really read my response, I was trying to tell Imbe Jazzy and your types one message: MIND YOUR FUCCKING BUSINESS! This is 2018! If you don't like that part of the app I maintain, skip it and do your other transactions! Leave it there for those that need it!

By the way, stop being smart by half. That feature of the app has been there for over 7 years. There is nothing new about it. I started noticing it since 2011 and have never used it coz its meaningless to me. But that doesn't mean I have to criticise it because there are those its meaningful to. I can bet my hairy balls that its not today the mumu Jazzy noticed it!

You r such a dumb ass fool[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by hushpapi(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2018
Christianity: the most confusing religion on the surface ld the earth. Like 400 million churches with different names, different ways of worshipping, but connected in the angle of offering and tithes. Make God help us. if not for daddy freeze beggars won’t be lining up at the church entrance today. You hardly see any come closer to the church gate but go to mosque on Friday, you see dem everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Ralo(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Your Papa Sheeple. Iddiot Smellos boy like you.

E pain am die tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Ralo(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2018
debolayinka:

You just see Daddy Freezer dey do something and you follow blindly. Do you know who a DEIST is?
Just dey follow trends blindly like Mumu. You're the real sheeple of Freeze.
Oya..........

Sheeple are not hard to detect, If you like claim Atheist, na your headache be that, go and sip snipper for a quick cure. Bloody sheeple
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by GraGra247(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2018
stephen109:

after everything you wrote no likes..

If your purpose of coming to nairaland is to get likes then you need to have your head checked.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by ThisKC(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Close your dirty mouth bro! I know your type. If you really read my response, I was trying to tell Imbe Jazzy and your types one message: MIND YOUR FUCCKING BUSINESS! This is 2018! If you don't like that part of the app I maintain, skip it and do your other transactions! Leave it there for those that need it!

By the way, stop being smart by half. That feature of the app has been there for over 7 years. There is nothing new about it. I started noticing it since 2011 and have never used it coz its meaningless to me. But that doesn't mean I have to criticise it because there are those its meaningful to. I can bet my hairy balls that its not today the mumu Jazzy noticed it!

If you will condescend to insults, I'll leave you to it, all I'm saying is you shouldn't jump into conclusions especially if you know the dude is a master at making light-hearted jokes on SM.

Just as you said he should mind his business, I think you should take your advice too

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by delvinho: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Your statement about hating those who criticise pastors already shows you are not a Christian.... So quit the hypocrisy and shut the Bleep up.... Christians don't hate.. Christ didn't and doest hate

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Brunosampson(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2018
I see nothing wrong in it.. It makes it easier for you to pay offering or tithe even if you dont make it to church on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by debolayinka(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2018
Ralo:

Sheeple are not hard to detect, If you like claim Atheist, na your headache be that, go and sip snipper for a quick cure. Bloody sheeple
Cry cry Mumu! Is it your sheeple? I don't know why tithe issues pain non-tithers than those interested in paying? Na your money I dey pay as tithe?
Now just get lost.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by debolayinka(m): 10:27am On Feb 07, 2018
hushpapi:
Christianity: the most confusing religion on the surface ld the earth. Like 400 million churches with different names, different ways of worshipping, but connected in the angle of offering and tithes. Make God help us. if not for daddy freeze beggars won’t be lining up at the church entrance today. You hardly see any come closer to the church gate but go to mosque on Friday, you see dem everywhere.
Somebody will just be talking like his sense is inverted. You better don't let people discuss the evils of Islam here so that Seun and his biased mods won't close this thread.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Xisnin(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Don Jazzy must be very stupid. If you don't like it, why not skip that part of the app? Must you people always bring up things to mock the church?

I won't be surprised if this Crapola hits front page.

Honestly, enough is enough. Let that useless man freeeziot abi na Daddy Freeze and his useless types, stop these unnecessary attacks on the church.

I have never tithed neither do I have any intention to tithe. But I will never criticise another man business because it's where somebody eats from, that he makes up. Is it not same freembecile that I went to his YouTube page and Saw him indirectly begging for money to run his channels? He was boasting on how he vlogs from his Iphone 7, Tablet this, Galaxy This, Apple that... And that he uses nothing less than 50GB a day? Why then is he complaining? Or he thinks to run anything in this world is free?

Lets assume that everybody stops paying tithe or whatever contribution. Does that stuppid Freeze want the church to fold? Or is he not aware that the church needs money to run? Is he not aware that without money or contributions, the gates of hell will prevail against the church?

Whether you like it or not, there are bodies e.g Islam, who gloat in the mockery of Christianity Christianity. They know that they can no longer wage any meaningful Jihad in the modern world. The best thing is now to use Christians to wage war against the church all in a bid to pull her down.

But I can only laugh. Because they can only try with no meaninful impact.

Mind you Freeze or Freeziot, I am a core DEIST who barely has time for any religious dilemma. But I don't go fishing in another man's territory. Thats a very dangerous thing to do. Thanks.

There are lot of cowards like you roaming around the street.
You don't want Don Jazzy to meddle in another man's business but you
think you have a right to rant and criticise his post which is none of your
business. Get a life hypocrite.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Xisnin(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Sheeple start hating him because of your god of man.
Many of you act as if you are under a spell.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Dwayndlight: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Who your � papa epp
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Lexusgs430: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2018
Why no mosque payments?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2018
dumo1:

grin grin grin that tithe you are refusing to pay, your so called donations and offerings are still tithes in disguises. Dem just dey wear different color of Agbada.

Ahahahahha
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by backspaced(f): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2018
Vacancy!Vacancy!!Vacancy!!!

Sales Executive – Supermarket Solutions

A well-established company, and a pioneer in the field of supermarket solutions, is looking for Sales Executives. You would identify new and upcoming supermarkets, understand the client’s requirements, coordinate with the design dept., and ensure timely execution.

Total experience of 8-10 years, with good market knowledge, preferably someone working in modern trade with an FMCG company, with existing network and good relationships in the modern trade segment.

Immediate hire, attractive package.

Send CV to recruiter@elevantix.com
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Ralo(m): 11:34am On Feb 07, 2018
debolayinka:

Cry cry Mumu! Is it your sheeple? I don't know why tithe issues pain non-tithers than those interested in paying? Na your money I dey pay as tithe?
Now just get lost.

E dey pain you? If you like cry sand tongue I didn’t tell you to stop paying tithe, in fact if you like burn your money, that’s your prerogative. I’m an investor in few church businesses..All I know is at the end of the month I benefit 6 figures from money paid to churches from people like you. In Sheeple I trust.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by MicNz(m): 11:44am On Feb 07, 2018
mexxmoney:
See All this Christian celebrities allowing devil to use them to attack the church, after God blesses you with money and fame, the next thing is for you to turn around and start attacking his church instead of using it for God's glory

God didn't bless celeb with money... They already paid for it
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by pafisayo(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

lol Nigerians sha ..
For a fact I think you should know that you hating on someone does not in anyways affect his/her
1- life style
2- income
3- progress in life
Neither will you hating ends the persons life

Ps: while defending your Religion/church/pastors
Please try and act CHRIST-LIKE
Don’t act like your GO’’ don’t brag about flying private jets since 199xx don’t call him a drunkard don’t HATE him either but try to be like Jesus ‘consider him a lost sheep , pray for him encourage him... that’s what Jesus taught us all to do Love him not Hate him or plan on hating him .
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by saucemanny(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2018
When you wake up one day and think you have enof like over 1billionnaire in your bank acct. and you decided to fight God that day you are dead alive.bewarned!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by debolayinka(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ralo:

E dey pain you? If you like cry sand tongue I didn’t tell you to stop paying tithe, in fact if you like burn your money, that’s your prerogative. I’m an investor in few church businesses..All I know is at the end of the month I benefit 6 figures from money paid to churches from people like you. In Sheeple I trust.
Myopic folk, too many people pay tithe with that 6 figures that looks like the Apex of achievements to you. Besides, the reward for tithers exceed what you can monetarily measure.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by iluvdonjazzy: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
I LOVE DON JAZZY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years / Anita Joseph Poses With Her Massive Backside. Fans React / Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.