Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News (12775 Views)

Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation / WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results / Rebuild Borno: Osinbajo Meets With Shettima And Military Chiefs [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by oluwaahmed: 10:25am On Feb 07, 2018
But it's not rocket science to know that it was southern soldiers dat really decimated Boko. Remember how ihejirika was going after them killing them in their caves and hiddings, doing his job as a military man. Some sheikh said he was comiting genocide.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by Bigii(m): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2018
veli1:

Right Nw At Dis Very Minute Ehn, I Dey F*ck Ur Mommy Right In Front Of Ur Daddy. She's Lyk Uuuhhhhhhoooohhhhhhmmmmhhhhhaahhhhhh, Its Sweet Almajiri I Luv U, Muuuaaaaahhhhh. Lemme Stop Here No Cry Woo,,

Street urchins

Have you taken your Tramo today? grin

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2018
mattrudy11:

Tested and Trusted,no loosen call or whatsapp if interested.
I would kill u, ,,get lost u son of a bastard

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by SmartyPants(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2018
GGirll:
No matter d hate Igbos are God's chosen n destined forever for greatness....Igbo military man became d best in UK course all over d world Igbos are pace setters but envious entities doesn't like them n they demand to leave yet they refuse them to leave...these goes to shoe that without Igbos in this country....d country is dead...d records are there n cannot be hidden..major general.ojukwu n nnamdi were prophets n saw all these years ago but fools thought we are not good...whether Nigeria stays United,divided or goes into war....we Igbos are not scared n will fight our enemies to standstill I only pity the cowards cos they have never fought war n are scared to death to experience one....I pray we don't fight wars again but if God wills we do then so be it....Sao baba!!

You alright?
Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by veli1(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2018
Bigii:

Street urchins

Have you taken your Tramo today? grin
Yes Sir, I Also Gave Ur Mother Ur Father B4 D Match Wit Ur Mother,,, Any Problem Sir? Blieve Me Sir, She Enjoyed D Match, She Will Com Leta 4 Round Of 16 Sir,
Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by sunsewa16: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2018
though I believe on let the best,that can come from any tribe so far the impact of the leadership is felt by me am ok with it,but sincerely speaking an igbo man will definitely make difference being president,it seems to be the missing jigsaw.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by buhariguy(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2018
Stingman:
Who is saying the truth, the governor or the military?
the governor is not wrong or right, he was trying to encouraged idiotic pigs of Biafra to embrace one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by Rochas2023: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2018
The truth is nothing beats having the right man at the right place. Is not tribe based it is who is best qualified.

How can Nigeria move forward when many core northerners are not qualified to head the various agencies they are heading, I say this because I have been to some government establishment where the head can't even speak good English.

Lets end quota system in Education first. And See the bright ones emege.

No it wont happen because the South will take over once again and so we keep going round and round and Nigeria keep getting worst.

Let create mini countries in form of regions so that we will be competing amongst ourselvrs, when the regions become better Nigeria will become better.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by Yeeyo: 10:42am On Feb 07, 2018
Stingman:
Who is saying the truth, the governor or the military?
both of them are agent of devil

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by buhariguy(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2018
oluwaahmed:
But it's not rocket science to know that it was southern soldiers dat really decimated Boko. Remember how ihejirika was going after them killing them in their caves and hiddings, doing his job as a military man. Some sheikh said he was comiting genocide.
don't bring ihejirika to this success issue, we are talking about this era of success in the fight against insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by NairaMaster1(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2018
They can only accept ratings from Lie Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by Reptyle(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2018
The governor committed a grievous faux pas with such a careless statement.

The armed forces is one of the last bastions of this nation's unity and a careless statement like this can sow a seed of discord capable of starting a major crisis.

The governor's careless statement is akin to ascribing a relay team's victory to the man who ran the last leg only. Such a team would most likely lose subsequent races.

I hope the governor sees the wisdom in issuing an apology and clarifying his statement immediately and for the field Commander to also issue a statement commending his predecessors and assuring the rank and file on ground in Maiduguri of his trust in their ability to deliver and sustain the drive to vanquish boko haram, regardless of tribe or religion.
Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by Tinny23(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2018
now boko haram will focus on the general now.... i don't trust shetimma on some issues on boko haram....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by mabea: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2018
brownhawk:
your mouth is killing u just like it will cause the governor lots of powerful enemies and degradation. Don't be surprised he'll come out to deny his words
You better take that shettima guy serious. His words are always destructive. You remember what he did to GEJ when he said that the military were not motivated. Lai mohammed would later build on that platform and the rest is history.
Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by slowice(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2018
The truth is that the governor used the opportunity to make a case against ethnicity, tribalism, nepotism n religion.... What he is simply saying is that Nigerians can save Nigeria if Nigeria do away with nepotism, tribalism, religion etc...... It took officers from the most hated tribe in Nigeria to deliver their haters from destruction that besieged them even when they re unwilling to act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
This man can say his mind eh undecided
I choose to believe him. During GEJ's time, he made a similar statement and he was scorned by senior military and government officials, but his claim was verified as true in the end. This is not to say that soldiers from the north aren't being sacrificed though.
Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by newslifeop: 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Oh
Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by Spidermon: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
Every statement by these politicians especially now has a political undertone and a desired effect it is meant to stimulate.

It would seem like we underestimate these politician's intelligence and over estimate the masses ability sha.
Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by Princewell2012(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
lastempero:
He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches,the guy is simply passing a clear message to the proponents of nepotism

You know what happen? When they send Hausa commanders they play politics with with but an Igbo did what he supposed to do. Believe me. Shetima knows what he was saying.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by jobbers: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
lol
Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by Myself2(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
Now this idiotic governor is eating his words.......

God has reformatted his brain.........

Was this not the same governor that showed so much hatred for the people of the South East and even boasted of a certain plan they ( Hausa Fulani leaders ) had to deal with the SEasterners and wreck the Igbo man's business ?? Refer to his Phone call with Ibikunle Amosun (it's still on YouTube)

Now the same mouth that spoke evil against the South Easterners is now coming to praise him against his own people

How sweet.

You nairalanders reading this post, I pray this prayer for you ,,,,,,

All those that had spoken evil against you in time past, God will force them to come out openly and speak good of you.
The ones that had planned to or were already working against you, God will scatter their arrangement, and force them to work in your favour.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by lastempero: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
Princewell2012:

You know what happen? When they send Hausa commanders they play politics with with but an Igbo did what he supposed to do. Believe me. Shetima knows what he was saying.

A serving soldier once told me how his northern colleagues use to shield these terrorist even in war front just because they are from d same north.
Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by meccuno: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
he shouldn't cause unnecessary problems for the soldiers of southern extract abeg.....
Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by BakireBulmaker: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
It was very wrong for Governor Shettima to attempt to tribalise the military ..In the heat of the battle when bullets are flying past , rumbling of explosives messing with the eardrum /balancing and the scent of death mixed with smells of burnt gunpowder and cordite fill the air , at this point there is no tribe , no religion , no colour or creed but just foes and friends , enemies and brothers , bravery and valor , comradeship and camaraderie ...Governor Shettima should not tribalise the battle front jare

True.

A southerner will always handle Boko Haram Terrorists more ruthlessly than a core Muslim northerner when given the opportunity.

We all know these abookis are sympathetic to Boko Haram including Buhari.

Now the brave general's career is going to be threatened.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by monex(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
It was very wrong for Governor Shettima to attempt to tribalise the military ..In the heat of the battle when bullets are flying past , rumbling of explosives messing with the eardrum /balancing and the scent of death mixed with smells of burnt gunpowder and cordite fill the air , at this point there is no tribe , no religion , no colour or creed but just foes and friends , enemies and brothers , bravery and valor , comradeship and camaraderie ...Governor Shettima should not tribalise the battle front jare

very unprofessional of the Governor

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by CioAngels(f): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
I think the military misunderstood the governor. Aside God, he gives his praise to all the military men and women.
Re: Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News by Ojiofor: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nothing should happen to this Igbo general o,he was just doing his job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) / Fifteen Achievements Of General Buhari - To Doyin Okupe / Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 91st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.