Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

She Is Not Your Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not Your Wife (4662 Views)

Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie / Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Gofwane(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
You girls need to realise that you are not doing us any favour by tendering your pvssy.

It goes both ways - the two of you enjoyed it! Hell, the ladies even enjoy it more than the guys that's why they keep moaning when you are fvcking grin
To the guys, it's just an exercise!
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
planetx13:
In as much the OP is trying to make sense, i still think that the idea is immature and borne out of arrogance rather than dignity. You should understand that sexual feelings have nothing to do with money, a woman who is a billionaire can still be a nympho (just as the queen of England's mother was a klepto despite all the wealth).
The point is ladies should stop using sex (especially when you claim to be in a love affair with someone) as a bargaining tool. It is NOT right. It only makes you look desperate and cheap. I use the word 'cheap because "anything that has a price can be afforded and trust me ,to many people.. it will be cheap..... what happened to the era when the love and body of women were PRICELESS .

The idea of thinking that when you make your own money as a lady means you now have the power over Sex is selfish, immature and devoid of wisdom. Sex is and always will be CONSENSUAL. Nobody(male or female) has power over sex... it is an agreement among the people involved.. be it 2 or more people (whatever!!!!) . If you want to make money, make money... but not with the intention to use it and manipulate the power of sex cos the only person you will end up frustrating and hurting is YOURSELF?!!!!!!

Ciao
men should stop using money to buy love or sex, cos that make you a maga. No gender has control of all the money
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by AryEmber(f): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Gofwane:
You girls need to realise that you are not doing us any favour by tendering your pvssy.

It goes both ways - the two of you enjoyed it! Hell, the ladies even enjoy it more than the guys that's why they keep moaning when you are fvcking grin
To the guys, it's just an exercise!
Exactly! While sex is usually a win-win situation, collecting money from a guy is not unless you get things for him too
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Apination(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
gloria34:
misinterpretation. read again
I wasn't interpreting by any means, Simply stated the implications of what was written undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Your Wife by monex(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2018
alexialin:
Guys shouldn't disturb their gfs for sex, if they are not willing to take care of some of their gf's financial needs. Then if they get married, he can afterwards take care of his wife and immediate family financial needs. It's as simple as ABC.

so you mean a relationship before marriage is a sex for money relationship. How is that different from prostitution?
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
monex:

so you mean a relationship before marriage is a sex for money relationship. How is that different from prostitution?

Am not saying pay money before sex. Simple take care of your gf financially, with what u can afford .. Not just keep fuckving and not maintaining her. That's pure wickedness.
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
Apination:

I wasn't interpreting by any means, Simply stated the implications of what was written undecided
ok
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
alexialin:

Am not saying pay money before sex. Simple take care of your gf financially, with what u can afford .. Not just keep fuckving and not maintaining her. That's pure wickedness.

grin grin grin grin
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by monex(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2018

do not tie taking care of her to having sex with her.

What does she give me for having sex with me. If she does not want to have sex with me then she should simply say so.
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by issylarry(m): 7:46am On Feb 13, 2018
gloria34:
with d whole hype of how girls should not request money from their boyfriends simply because he owes her nothing or because he is not her dad,I want to say this, no guy should ask a girl 4 sex because she is not his wife. at least, some girls will learn to work hard and cater for themselves with d little they have and d guys should focus their money elsewhere
Na woman like f*ck pass,una go still give us for free
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2018
issylarry:
Na woman like f*ck pass,una go still give us for free
i hear
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by multiple1(m): 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Both the guy and the gal enjoy it. So, y the money

BTW , where is ' unapapadecrase? that moniker gat me
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 15, 2018
no one said it was an exchange 4 money, u have to take care of ur girl in whatever way u can. all those talk of 'I am not her dad', abeg make he stop
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 15, 2018
monex:

do not tie taking care of her to having sex with her.

What does she give me for having sex with me. If she does not want to have sex with me then she should simply say so.
oya na, every body go pack face. I am not even In d mood of saying so. na bye bye matter.
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 15, 2018
monex:

a girl who hawks sex for free is no better, and even In marriage, u take care of ur wife, will u also call her a prostitute?
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 15, 2018
funmisticqueen:
men should stop using money to buy love or sex, cos that make you a maga. No gender has control of all the money
I have been saying it, no body asked u to buy love or sex but take care of ur girl. nobody forced u to pay her salary but 'babe go make ur hair with this' is something. d girl might b working but that is helping to reduce d burden on her
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2018
gloria34:
with d whole hype of how girls should not request money from their boyfriends simply because he owes her nothing or because he is not her dad,I want to say this, no guy should ask a girl 4 sex because she is not his wife. at least, some girls will learn to work hard and cater for themselves with d little they have and d guys should focus their money elsewhere
Go to school or get a job or start doing something meaningful with ur life instead of creating stupid topic on NL.
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by monex(m): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2018
gloria34:
a girl who hawks sex for free is no better, and even In marriage, u take care of ur wife, will u also call her a prostitute?

The husband financially provides because it's his duty and not as a reward for his wife agreeing to have sex with him.

You clearly see money as a reward for sexual intercourse
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
monex:

The husband financially provides because it's his duty and not as a reward for his wife agreeing to have sex with him.

You clearly see money as a reward for sexual intercourse
well, I cannot fit and explain again, I am responsible 4 what I type. not what u understand
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
charliboy654:

Go to school or get a job or start doing something meaningful with ur life instead of creating stupid topic on NL.
it is my nl account, it is my topic, u must not comment. u go to school or go get a job and stop telling me what to do with my account
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by BluntBoy(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
gloria34:
no one said it was an exchange 4 money, u have to take care of ur girl in whatever way u can. all those talk of 'I am not her dad', abeg make he stop

Why must a man take care of his girlfriend Are you trying to say that girls shouldn't strive to take care of themselves and need to subject themselves to the financial care of their boyfriends
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by majorgr: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
gloria34:
this is not an intelligent trend from what im reading, you just equated sex for money. pls, reconstruct!
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Why must a man take care of his girlfriend Are you trying to say that girls shouldn't strive to take care of themselves and need to subject themselves to the financial care of their boyfriends
never said that or u didn't read to d end when i said girls should go work 4 their cash? PS: I work! I depend on no 1, that doesn't mean if I want to have a relationship with a guy he should not spend on me.
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by BluntBoy(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
gloria34:
never said that or u didn't read to d end when i said girls should go work 4 their cash? PS: I work! I depend on no 1, that doesn't mean if I want to have a relationship with a guy he should not spend on me .

So, the duty of a guy in a relationship is to spend on his girlfriend

If I may ask, what is the duty of a girl in a relationship
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lol you're talking as if it's only men who derive pleasure from sex. If the men ask for sex, the woman is free to say no and vice versa. Also if she asks for money, the man is free to say no.
The complains are boring cos no one puts a gun to your head while asking for favours (except rape obv)
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
majorgr:

this is not an intelligent trend from what im reading, you just equated sex for money. pls, reconstruct!
have u been following on all recent threads where girls are being insulted and called all sort of names? who are d guts having sex with these girls? still same guys yet they say they can't spend a dime on a girl cos they are all bitches. y not leave these bitches to go work? i'm not forcing my believe in any 1 but 4 me, a guy owes his woman a certain financial support. if u know u can only support ur wife, abeg wait till u marry
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by majorgr: 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
gloria34:
have u been following on all recent threads where girls are being insulted and called all sort of names? who are d guts having sex with these girls? still same guys yet they say they can't spend a dime on a girl cos they are all bitches. y not leave these bitches to go work? i'm not forcing my believe in any 1 but 4 me, a guy owes his woman a certain financial support. if u know u can only support ur wife, abeg wait till u marry
ISOKAY, there are more pressing matter to focus on. thank you.
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

So, the duty of a guy in a relationship is to spend on his girlfriend

If I may ask, what is the duty of a girl in a relationship
In a home, I am meant to support my man, in a girl relationship, I owe him honesty and faithfulness
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
majorgr:
ISOKAY, there are more pressing matter to focus on. thank you.
welcome
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by BluntBoy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
gloria34:

The summary of your thread is that guys must pay their girlfriends for the sex and the relationship. No matter how you try to twist it, that is all you have put up here.

No one forced you to be in a relationship and sex is not enjoyed by just the man.
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by BluntBoy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
gloria34:
In a home, I am meant to support my man, in a girl relationship, I owe him honesty and faithfulness

So, it means your boyfriend would owe you money but not honesty and faithfulness? That means once he can give you money, he is free to sleep around, is that not so
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

So, it means your boyfriend would owe you money but not honesty and faithfulness? That means once he can give you money, he is free to sleep around, is that not so
Dont put words into my mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single Igbo Men And Women - Let’s Meet Here - / Am In Luv With A Dump Girl / Wow! We Ended It Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.