Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Which Bridge Is The Most Important In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Bridge Is The Most Important In Nigeria (638 Views)

Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) / Finally, The 2nd Niger Bridge Is Becoming A Reality - See Live Images From Site / Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge: Is This The End Of This Masterpice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bridge Is The Most Important In Nigeria by kaikubura: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2018
Myself and my colleagues got into a discussion/argument on which bridge is very important to Nigeria in terms of what the bridge contributes to national economy.

My stand is that 3rd mainland bridge is the most important because it connects people to where big companies (oil companies, banks etc.) are located.
However, they were of the opinion that Niger bridge in Onitsha brings in more revenue to Nigeria.

What is your view?
Re: Which Bridge Is The Most Important In Nigeria by Mynd44: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2018
kaikubura:
Myself and my colleagues got into a discussion/argument on which bridge is very important to Nigeria in terms of what the bridge contributes to national economy.

My stand is that 3rd mainland bridge is the most important because it connects people to where big companies (oil companies, banks etc.) are located.
However, they were of the opinion that Niger bridge in Onitsha brings in more revenue to Nigeria.

What is your view?
The Niger bridge is more strategic and important.

The third mainland bridge is not even the only bridge connecting the Island and Mainland Lagos

1 Like

Re: Which Bridge Is The Most Important In Nigeria by biafraisdead(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2018
kaikubura:

What is your view?
Kai! problem dey for we country, wetin joblessness de cause. am not against ur argument with ur friends but ur motive of bringing it to this forum. I know u may want to throw insults, in case u choose to no wahala as I de kampe.
Re: Which Bridge Is The Most Important In Nigeria by mikejj(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
;Dbridges of LOVE grin
Re: Which Bridge Is The Most Important In Nigeria by kaikubura: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Mynd44:

The Niger bridge is more strategic and important.

The third mainland bridge is not even the only bridge connecting the Island and Mainland Lagos

That was why I emphasised economic importance
Re: Which Bridge Is The Most Important In Nigeria by Mynd44: 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
kaikubura:

That was why I emphasised economic importance
The Niger bridge is still of more economic importance than the third mainland bridge.
Re: Which Bridge Is The Most Important In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
standford bridge

(1) (Reply)

Partisan Politics: I Still Stand By My Decision – Obasanjo / Rep Who Dumped APC Finally Joins PDP / IGP Ibrahim Idris Pays Buratai Condolence Visit Over The Death Of His Father(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.