Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Business Partner Needed: Must Have Strong Marketing Background - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Partner Needed: Must Have Strong Marketing Background (412 Views)

TEACHERS NEEDED - Must Be Ready To Travel / Hilarious Vacancy: 'Man With Strong Face Needed' (photo) / Help! I Have Strong Interest In Business Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partner Needed: Must Have Strong Marketing Background by monteriza(m): 11:41am On Feb 07, 2018
I need someone with strong sales and marketing background to join my team.

It is a part-time opportunity, commission-based and highly profitable.

Please note the following:

1. Prospective partner is not contributing any kobo to this business.

2. I will give him a task to find buyers for agricultural products.

3. He/She will carry out research for FMCG companies in Lagos and nearby states that use agricultural produce to manufacture their final products.

4. I will also provide him/her with a list of about 300 FMCG Companies including their names, address and phone numbers.

5. He/She will call the companies to find out if they're interested in buying agricultural products like PKO, Palm Oil, Maize, Groundnut, Etc.

6. He/She will negotiate price and close deals with the companies.

7. After supply is made to the companies, He/She gets paid a good commission.

8. He/She should also be conversant with the local markets like Mile 12, Etc and should be able to market products to wholesalers.

9. This is a very huge opportunity that can earn you N200,000 or more per month.

10. My present partners earn more than that monthly, but the workload is getting over whelming, hence, the need for an additional hand.

11. Send an email to donaldparkerdonald@gmail.com if interested. The email must contain your phone number, so that I can reach you quickly.

Good luck!
Re: Business Partner Needed: Must Have Strong Marketing Background by monteriza(m): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
Still Open.
Re: Business Partner Needed: Must Have Strong Marketing Background by miriamchi(f): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
interested
Re: Business Partner Needed: Must Have Strong Marketing Background by miriamchi(f): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
just sent a mail.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Marketer Needed In Owerri / Vacancy Professional Secretary / Sobic Microfinance Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.