Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! (2020 Views)

What I'm Going Through After Coming Back From An Interview / I'm Going Down! / If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! by ejipretty: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
I'm a graduate of English... my husband and I have been searching for job like forever...it's getting crazier by the day!...
Please help, my fellow Nigerians. We have a baby we at least need to take care of. I am so desperate to get a job right now (except marketing & house maid jobs). I stay around Sangotedo, Lagos. Anything will do please, just to keep body and soul in shape.
Thank you.
Re: I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
Everytn would be alrite by d special grace of God ***trust me***

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! by santricedupas(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
try cnssl recruitment for customer care at mayfair gardens awoyaya, they recruit almost everytime and their salary is 38k.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! by greatnaija01: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
ok madam, I understand your plight. I wish you waited to get a steady Job before getting married or having kids- its actually wise.

ok we do not cry over spilled milk... lets go to the solution.
Would you be able to sell imported goods? I could teach you and your husband(no one else pls) how to import goods at ridiculus prices for free.... #Mytoken

ejipretty:
I'm a graduate of English... my husband and I have been searching for job like forever...it's getting crazier by the day!...
Please help, my fellow Nigerians. We have a baby we at least need to take care of. I am so desperate to get a job right now (except marketing & house maid jobs). I stay around Sangotedo, Lagos. Anything will do please, just to keep body and soul in shape.
Thank you.
Re: I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! by dingbang(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
santricedupas:
try cnssl recruitment for customer care at mayfair gardens awoyaya, they recruit almost everytime and their salary is 38k.
hahaha.. Those people wey dey fire almost every time grin I worked there in the past. any small mistake, you are fired
Re: I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! by clily: 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
dingbang:
hahaha.. Those people wey dey fire almost every time grin I worked there in the past. any small mistake, you are fired
That's why the recruit everytime.. Lol
Re: I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! by deolurexy1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Problem shared is half solved
Re: I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! by Omoabike1: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
ejipretty:
Thank you.

I dont get it at all.. You come here to ask for help and you are still making choice ( you dont want matketing jobs) knowing fully well that is what is available everywhere... you are still lazy in your desperation

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
ejipretty:
Thank you.
why do nigerians start procreating in poverty ...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! by Onepointfiveodds: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
Omoabike1:

I dont get it at all.. You come here to ask for help and you are still making choice ( you dont want matketing jobs) knowing fully well that is what is available everywhere... you are still lazy in your desperation

Guess, she's not desperate enough yet
Re: I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! by Splinz(m): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Your own desperation is even coming with conditions? Apparently, you're not ready to work.

You should know that desperate situation requires desperate measures. Since obviously, you've been searching for that dream job with your degree in English and it is not forthcoming, it is time to keep the degree aside and go for the available--whatever that is legal and honorable--what you may consider lowly for you, a degree carrier.

In fact, tell your husband to double his hustle, even if na security work. Abi you never hear sey even master degree holders dey do am? You sef, go for anything.

See, country hard o. Get up and help yourself.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! by Jokerman(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
have you tried teaching ma.... its of great help... its better than marketing honestly for a married woman.... with money you make from teaching, you can still delve to your own side weekend hustles....
Re: I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! by corpershun: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
greatnaija01:
ok madam, I understand your plight. I wish you waited to get a steady Job before getting married or having kids- its actually wise.

ok we do not cry over spilled milk... lets go to the solution.
Would you be able to sell imported goods? I could teach you and your husband(no one else pls) how to import goods at ridiculous prices for free.... #Mytoken

I saw the bolded but using the parable of the persistent widow
Abeg Please teach me too nah, I have a little capital and I love marketing peoples business.
Re: I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! by greatnaija01: 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hmmmmmm inbox me.
corpershun:

I saw the bolded but using the parable of the persistent widow
Abeg Please teach me too nah, I have a little capital and I love marketing peoples business.
Re: I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! by corpershun: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
thanks sent you a PM
greatnaija01:
Hmmmmmm inbox me.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy: Mass Recruitment At Kaduna State College Of Education / Hiring Managers Share The No. 1 Resume Lie That Could Cost You The Job / Current Vacancies At The British High Commission, 21st September, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.