Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys (2519 Views)

Informal Technologies / How To Use Informal Conversations To Motivate And Engage Employees. / See How Pukena Is Transforming The Informal Sector! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by JesusSonOfGod: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dear Yahoo Boys,

If you are reading this later, you know you are really blessed and you have the grace now to change your ways. Please read all. I write today to let you know what I think you should all know. Firstly, think and ask yourselves, "is this the kind of life I planned to live? Did I ever dream of becoming an Internet fraudster, one who cheat and dupe people their hard earned money?" I know your answer will be no. None of you ever would have planned of becoming this super lazy and an Internet criminal.

The other day, I saw some of you on social media, casting and condemning a kidnapper who was caught by the Nigerian Police, I was shocked that you guys were condemning a man whose criminal acts are similar to yours. No matter the name you try to tag yours, be it 'G boy' 'Yahoo boy ' Jegge Man, Guy man... You are no different from a kidnapper, a thief and a ritualist.

Let me also let you know, that just as you have reasons for becoming a fraudster, this other criminals do have theirs too. Instead of working on how to tilt on your own land and so you can have enough to eat today and in the future, you rather wait for people who toil and tilt on theirs, then you put up lies to defraud them. Do you know that some of your victims do not survive your evil? Does this not make you a murderer?

You think you can defraud people to make a living, have you forgotten that the money you make in such dubious way will never last. Apart from the scriptures, it is a natural law that what you do to others, will surely come back to you. I am not saying being a fraudster is the only crime or sin in life, but believe me sincerely, it's one of those sins/crime that it's repacursion comes without delay. No matter how much you make, how much wealth you have accumulated, it will never, I repeat, it will never stay for more than 20 years from the time you started. Most times it does not stay for 10 years even.

This is why you must agree with me that you are only chasing fantasies. You are not real. Your life, your money, your lies everything about you are fantasies. Have you noticed, since you started making this evil money, you lack peace of mind. You might have a lot already, but you lack inner peace. Like I stated, in a very short time from now, reality will dawn on you. You will wish you never got involved in it, because at this time, you will be facing what I call 'Spiritual Poverty'. At this stage, nothing works for you anymore, I mean nothing. Strange things start happening and you will be putting on shame like a clothe for the rest of your life. No type of spiritual cleansing will work. You will live to see all these happen, if you really have that grace, for many of you will die untimely and in strange ways.

This is why even the natural law states it clear and the scriptures made it more clear. Below are some scriptures...

Proverbs 13:11
Wealth obtained by fraud dwindles, But the one who gathers by labor increases it.

Proverbs 21:6
The acquisition of treasures by a lying tongue Is a fleeting vapor, the pursuit of death.

Proverbs 15:16-17
Better is a little with the fear of the LORD Than great treasure and turmoil with it.

Proverbs 13:11
Dishonest money dwindles away,
but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.

Proverbs 12:11
Whoever works his land will have plenty of bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits lacks sense.

Matthew 7:12
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Dear brothers, the major reason for this letter is to let you know there's still time for you to change and the time is now not even tomorrow. The time is today (the day you read this letter). Make up your mind and tell yourself "I am done with this" Repent from your evil ways and engage in something genuine. I am not promising you life will become rosy immediately, but it will eventually be as long as you tilt on your land and not on another. Brothers, there's dignity in labour. Let us hustle and find something genuine to do, God will surely bless the works of our hands. As I write, I am not rich yet, but I believe God will surely see us through as Long as we do not engage in evil.

Let me conclude my letter by suggesting some skills you guys might want to consider going to acquire as you take this bold step. Skills like ;Cctv installation, 3D graphic flooring, tiling, painting. P. O. P moulding and installation... With good business ideas and strategies, especially when you channel your focus on the skill, you could start getting contracts that will run into millions with time.

Please, brothers think about this. Thanks and God bless you all.

Regards,
Your Concerned Brother

4 Likes

Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by forreelinc(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
angry what hell
Man you think anyone is gonna read all that?

Besides, perhaps if your pastors stop scamming people maybe yahoo boys can change

3 Likes

Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by JesusSonOfGod: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
forreelinc:
angry what hell

Besides, perhaps if your pastors stop scamming people maybe yahoo boys can change

Nothing says you must comment. Sometimes just pretend you are alright. It's well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by Lipscomb(m): 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin[center][/center] grin
forreelinc:
angry what hell

Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by JesusSonOfGod: 12:16am On Feb 08, 2018
1forall CrazyMan

Please, move this letter to front page , my friends need to see it. Thanks
Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by JesusSonOfGod: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2018
Good morning people
Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by JesusSonOfGod: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2018
Good morning, hope my letter gets to my people.
Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 15, 2018
JesusSonOfGod:

Nothing says you must comment. Sometimes just pretend you are alright. It's well.

grin Wow, see subtle shade

2 Likes

Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 15, 2018
Nice piece.
The society on its part, should stop praising/saluting these 'Yahoo boys'. A few amongst the kids we see today intend growing up to be like that Yahoo brother/sister who drives the flashy car(s).

Our good morals are almost gone.

2 Likes

Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by JesusSonOfGod: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2018
skillful01:
Nice piece.
The society on its part, should stop praising/saluting these 'Yahoo boys'. A few amongst the kids we see today intend growing up to be like that Yahoo brother/sister who drives the flashy car(s).

The society contributes in promoting this evil. Some parents even encourage their sons in it. We all have to start a campaign against this and other crimes like drug trafficking too, if for nothing, at least for the sake of the image of Nigeria.
Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by JesusSonOfGod: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2018
Good morning people
Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by JesusSonOfGod: 11:31am On Mar 17, 2018
Happy weekend
Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by kushlord: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Who bin vex u lik this??
Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by JesusSonOfGod: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
kushlord:
Who bin vex u lik this??

But bro, is that not the truth?
Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by Attempt: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
skillful01:
Nice piece.

You nailed it
may God help and deliver this generation

1 Like

Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by elijah101(m): 1:18am On Mar 25, 2018
You all condeming dem G boys or yahoo boys , should try to advise buhari and his friends to stop defrauding us in Nigeria , then maybe the G boys will listen
Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by JesusSonOfGod: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2018
elijah101:
You all condeming dem G boys or yahoo boys , should try to advise buhari and his friends to stop defrauding us in Nigeria , then maybe the G boys will listen

Brother, there's no reason for you to involve in scam activities. Just as you have your reason to be a G boy, same way ritualists, armed robbers, kidnappers, rapist... have their reasons too. So just know you have no right to condemn any of them because you guys are all in the same category.

So because of Buhari and his friends, that's why you chose to destroy your future or don't you know that money gotten from scam will eventually fly away. So because buhari and his friends scam you, you decided to scam your future and your soul. Ngwanu continue! But you have been informed. Think about it bro
Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by JesusSonOfGod: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Happy weekend
Re: My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys by JesusSonOfGod: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Good day people

(1) (Reply)

My Nin Is Suspended I Need Urgent Help / Should I Enroll For A Part-time Degree or Focus On It Career In Oracle? / Funny Cover Letter Has Gone Viral On Wall Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.